• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs Adam Taurus (What If Matchup)

As Team RWBY made their way to Argus following the battle against the Apathy(s), they ended up setting camp for the night.

However, as Ruby Rose took the second watch following her older sister, she swore she hear something. Grabbing Crescent Rose, she began to follow the noise, taking her to a
clearing similar to the one she fought in long ago... only this time there no Grimm.

Instead, standing in a field of now dead and disappearing grimm was a masked man..., who grinned at her in a grin full of malice.

"You...you are Blake's friend right?"

Ruby hesitated, but steeled herself. "I am...what's it too you?"

The man's grin widened, showing his teeth, before laughing quietly. "I swore that I would make Blake suffer till the end of her days....If you are her friend, then killing you would make her hurt, right?"

Despite being unaffected by the implied death threat, the mention of hurting Blake caused something in Ruby to shift. After everything that she had gone through in the past few days, something inside her snapped, as she unfurled her scythe giving the masked man a dark glare.

"No one is going to hurt my friends anymore....not even you."

Ruby Rose vs Adam Taurus, because what-if matches are cool and should be explored. Also the last RWBY matchup sucked ass so im reinvigorating myself with a personal matchup.

Post-Haven Ruby Rose key (7C) used
Both are Bloodlusted.
Speed Equalized (Might remove it though if un-needed since both characters are at similar levels I think)
Neither characters have prior knowledge of eachother.

Ruby Rose:

Adam Taurus:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I don't see Ruby Wins in here, I mean Adam was able to fight against Yang and Blake at same time and I don't think Ruby Petal Burst will help a lot

Adam is gonna beat the shit out of Ruby with little difficulty here. Her only real advantage is the fact that she's harder to hit than either Yang or Blake due to Petal Burst's speed boost and intangibility but she can't use it forever, not only that but she wouldn't know how Moonslice functions since Blake had to specifically explain it to Yang despite it essentially being the same thing as Burn.

Back