• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Unoriginal Holy Grail War Thread

The words Yharim said finally got his attention.

"So this Ainz guy wears purple robes. Does he look like a skeleton?" Dorei asked.

"Yes, you dreamed last night didn't you?" Yharim responded "Was Ainz doing anything?" Yharim asked

"Ainz had several girls under his command, anything peculiar about the girl he was talking to?" Yharim questioned as Palaria said something of her own

"I dont know how you dream, sometimes dreams give some precognition to the future, or in this case, Postcognition."

Dorei closed his eyes, concentrating as he remembered the dream he had.

"Uhhh, red hair, tan skin," Dorei said, "And a maid outfit..."

Hibana raised a brow upon hearing this discussion Yharim was having with Dorei. Postcognition? Possible precognition? This could be helpful. However, she decided to keep silent for now...

"Lupisregina Beta, one of the six Pleiades." Palaria said

"Its time we go there." Yharim said to that

"Calm your horses will you? Ill do it!" Palaria said with some laughter in her voice

Glyphs and a massive magic circle surrounded everyone as they all suddenly were transported with a blue light rushing around them as they were suddenly in a forest

"Here we are, we should be two miles out from the Great Tomb of Nazerick." Palaria said

"Exellent, let's get a move on." Yharim said as he began walking north, which would keep them two miles away from Nazerick

"Ainz was pretty paranoid, it makes sense that Yharim wants us to keep our distance for the time being, we don't want the guardians to dogpile us do we?" Terevion said in a lowered voice

"Good point, we don't want to all be killed by them!" McCree responded also in a lowered voice

"Wait, wha-" Dorei said before being cut off by the other individuals and their conversation.

Dorei was still somewhat confused. Postcognition? He had that? And could see 50,000 years into the past?

While the others went on ahead, Hibana looked toward Dorei, thinking about his new ability.

"So, you can see the past..." Hibana said to him, utilizing the spell that would allow only her and Dorei to hear each other.

"I guess so, though this could also be the future, couldn't it?" Dorei asked, "I mean, we were warped here out of the blue, so maybe I'm seeing what's going to happen later?"

"Interesting..."

"So I get an ability, but have no idea how useful it is going forward, mainly because I'd have to test it again, but I don't know how to do that since I did it while I was sleeping... And if I don't know how useful it is, how is that going to prevent us from being cannon fodder? I'd get shot at, and see on the verge of my death that someone was planning to shoot me 10 seconds ago! Shocker! What's the point of us being here if we're just usele-"

Before he could finish, Hibana slapped Dorei in the face, which caused him to fall over.

"I don't care whether you can see into the future or the past. Either way, the ability is useful," She replied, "Besides, you're not the only one that's picked up something new..."

A Well-dressed Demon with glasses saw the group and began walking towards them

"Demiurge, one of the guardians, keep yourselves in line." Yharim said quietly as Cocytus approached them

"Demiurge, the guardian of the Seventh floor of the Great Tomb of Nazerick!" Yharim raised his voice and called out

"If you know who I am then you must be very knowledgeable on the great tomb, explain your business here for me." Demiurge said with intrigue in his voice

"We are here due to a, void in history being here, we come from the future. And we wish to ally with your master, Ainz Ooal Gown to eliminate this threat, as it will destroy Nazerick and the rest of existance." Yharim responded

"You will have to tell me the full details later, but if it concerns the safety of Nazerick it concerns me and my lord. Ill tell him about it." Demiurge turned around and opened a portal "Gate"

"We shall wait here." Yharim said, with anything else being ignored by the two of them as Demiurge wanked through his portal

Last edited:
Demiurge walked through some grand doors into a smaller area, with Ainz Ooal Gown sitting in a chair with Albedo at his side, with Ainz looking up

"Demiurge, you have returned sooner then expected, what is the problem?" Ainz said in his calm manner

"My lord, some visitors from the future have come bearing grave news." Demiurge responded in an extremely serious tone

"Speak Demiurge!" Ainz said in a truly serious tone

"Their leader said that a "void in history" is here, and it threatens the safety of The Great Tomb and all within it, but also that they wanted to ally with us to eliminate the threat. While there were certainly humans among their rank there were other beings as well, and the leader himself bore power even greater then yours. The rest either had their mana concealed or did not have much to begin with." Demiurge responded

"This is both bad and good news Demiurge, Albedo, you will go with Demiurge to bring them into the tomb for an audience, we have no time to spare if the Great Tomb of Nazerick is endangered!" Ainz ordered

"Lord!" Albedo and Demiurge said in unison, leaving the room behind

"Hibana, Malak, this is a reminder to keep your arrogance in check." Yharim turned and said as a gate opened and allowed Demiurge and Albedo through

"You will meet with the lord in one hour, would you like any refreshments?" Albedo asked, almost hesitantly due to her loathing of humans

Dorei and Hibana walk toward the others, opting for that option instead.

"Uh, sorry we dragged behind..." Dorei said.

"Don't apologize, gravel, there's no point in it," Hibana said, elbowing the man.

"Yes I believe some refreshments while we wait would be good, thank you!" Palaria said brightly

"Very well."

A portal opened up with some Death Knights coming through and setting up a few benches with shading and orange juice for refreshments

"Thank you." Terevion said

"Interesting... These guys all seem quite powerful..." Dorei said, "I wonder what could have been so threatening that they disappear because of it?"

"I don't know," Hibana replied, "But I'll be the first to crush it like the gravel it is..."

(I can BS for awhile but an hour wait needs a time skip, come on now)

Lupis Regina Beta approached the table "Our lord is prepared, please step through the portal."

Yharim stood up "thank you, we will be on our way then." Yharim said as he walked through the portal

"Keep your wits about you, Ainz was a very dangerous mage specialized in death magic, while servants resist it the same cannot be said for most of the masters here." Palaria said quietly to the group as she and Terevion got up and walked through the portal with Deathwing close behind

"Good to know." McCree said as everyone else(under me) got up and walked through the portal.

Hibana and Dorei made their way through the portal. However, gears were turning in Hibana's mind, and she was hopefully coming up with something to do, and some way that would grow the strength of herself and Dorei in the process. After all, they were still after that Holy Grail...

Yharim wasted no time opening the massive double doors into a throne room almost as big as Yharim's own, Death Knights lining the sides of the room in-between the fourty-one massive pillars that rose to the roof, each one having a flag on it, purple with an ornate gold symbol on each, none two were the same, with the throne being the same one from Dorei's dream, with Ainz sitting upon the throne.

Cocytus, Demiurge, and Shalltear were on the right side of the throne. And Albedo, Aura, and Mare on the left side.

Yharim walked forward quickly, with Malak to his side and Skuld behind him, Terevion's hand was nearby his holstered pistol as McCree and Billy walked behind Terevion on either side, Palaria walked in front of Armstrong and Simara before Ainz spoke

"Welcome to The Great Tomb of Nazerick Yharim."

"A pleasure to meet you Ainz Ooal Gown. I believe it is time we discussed an alliance and the threat of the void." Yharim responded

Back