• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

@CrimsonStarFallen
"Sure, and what experience has made you professional in driving extremely fast vehicles that no limits in the direction they can travel?"
I point to my head, or more specifically, my brain.

"I have tapped into the cosmos. To put it simply, i just know how to do it."

No lies here. Even with no experience on it, i know how to do most things. It's a weird feeling.

@CrimsonStarFallen
At the response, Maxwell finally turned around to face you, and he began to laugh.

"Hahahahaha, of course, of course. Well, I guess I can't argue with that logic. Very well, I'll have one of my men to get your license and have it entered in the system. You'll find them and the machine down in the underground hanger you arrived in.

To answer your other question we know of seven... well now six. However, we don't the whereabouts of any of them, any except one. Located in the north of the American Continent is the Demon that is known as Gigantes, so-called because of its immense size that dwarfs mountains. Its why we have been able to keep an eye of it, hard to misplace something so big."

“Like I said that’s the seventh master and I think I’ll help it out. Gravity x4,” The effect of gravity increases on Tynan as the seventh master‘s bodies generate long spikes that go to pierce the two of them from all angles now that their movement has been restricted.
"Tch, not bad, but something like this isn't gonna stop me" with a swift hand motion Tynan then creates a Barrier around him and his thought projection. "Oh and by the way just because I can't see you anymore doesn't mean I can't still attack you, Dark Cage plus Dark Grab" simultaneously Tynan and his thought projection cast a combination of spells that surrounds Altair and restricts him even further and beings crushing him with multiple black magic cages.

Zero eventually decides to leave the battle field and heads back to Maxwell “Im willing to work for you as a... Bounty Hunter or Assassin of sorts, as long as im paid for my services ill capture or kill who ever you want”

Maxwell finally stops laughing with this comment, his face going completely straight and near impossible to read.

"Hm, an interesting proposal. Tell me, how dirty are you willing to go."

"I see. A giant of old tales, wonderful. I shall take my leave."

Passing by the other guy who just entered the room, an assassin and what not, i wait for the elevator to get up here. No reason for being rude or anything.

[Where are we in the world BTW]

[The City is the Europe one, situated in what was Germany; close to where Berlin was located]

Maxwell finally stops laughing with this comment, his face going completely straight and near impossible to read.

"Hm, an interesting proposal. Tell me, how dirty are you willing to go."
“I wont kill Kids but thats about it” Zero says with an emotionless tone.

"Do you consider teenagers children?" Maxwell asked nonchalantly while he was searching through his desk for something.

@Overlord775

That would be all for now.

After saying this, Althaeus looked around at the people in the area.

"If nothing else is required of me, I will go and arrange the land for my territory for now. I will return to heal any needed."

“Trying to grab me huh? I won’t go down that easily. Zero friction,” by lowering the friction coefficient of my body to zero it becomes naturally impossible to keep a hold on me. I also get Geundoowun to strike at me to help break through the spells and free myself.

I wave at the person who in the elevator and make my way around to it. I press the buttom to go down and wait. While doing do, the infinite amount of information within my mind starts to sort itself out. Divide itself into pieces, not so i think faster, but more effectively. After doing so, the doors open.

I look for the ones with my license.

A few bottles of glowing green medicine appear as Althaeus enters spirit form and departs, going to meet Maxwell once more and appearing near him.

"Greetings. I would like to speak on the topic of land."

Dy1 simply shrinks back down to his normal size, as his aura returns to a white one, seems he powered down. "That was pretty exciting..."

@PsychoWarper
"That's good, those Anarchists do have quite the teenage following. Though we do try to not harm them too much, after all the rebellious phase is normally something that's grown out of if dealt with correctly."

He finally finishes looking through his desk and drops a large folder filled with pages of information.

"This is the basic's of the Anarchists, a rebellion formed from people who hate the Alliance and wish it torn down. Generally, its because they see the Alliance as a totalitarian government, mostly because of old works of fiction that makes them think of us taking away a few freedom for their good as denying all free will.

They are primarily backed by remanents of the old war factions for before the Alliance formed and nationalists who aren't happy we removed all borders. As you can guess the Demons attack keeping us busy has emboldened the group."

@The_Divine_Phoenix @ZephyrosOmega
"Indeed, tell me what you desire and I can arrange a suitable location."

@CrimsonStarFallen
The soldier in question is easy to notice, standing in the front to a lone truck with papers in hand.

@The_Divine_Phoenix
Maxwell begins rummaging around his desk again.

"Hm, a bit non-specific. Just to make sure, what's your opinion on land outside the city, what with the possibility of Demon attacks?"

“Trying to grab me huh? I won’t go down that easily. Zero friction,” by lowering the friction coefficient of my body to zero it becomes naturally impossible to keep a hold on me. I also get Geundoowun to strike at me to help break through the spells and free myself.
(Dark Grab is telekinesis if that means anything there

"Well, that's a loaded statement," Cassandra murmurs to herself, pondering for a moment with her vision at the floor before she looks back up. "I'd prefer a place that has buildings already set up. Easier to defend, and it provides me more organization than no man's land would."

"Well, I'm as ready as I'll ever be, yeah, come on then." Yoru says, walking into an empty spot in the arena

After hearing that Maxwell nodded to himself and took a folder out of his desk.

@The_Divine_Phoenix
"That's good, I presume you still want to be close to the city in case you need something.

I do think I have a perfect bit of land, in walking distance to the city is an area of completely flat land next to a lake. The place got levelled by an attack during a past conflict, which also created a crater, overtime the area recovered and the crater turned into a rather beautiful lake.

Of course, it is also completely empty. The city has enough room for everything, even farming, so we don't use the land outside for anything."

@ZephyrosOmega
"Understandable, we might have everything in the city but that doesn't mean we don't have unused space because of reasons. So tell me, any other criteria you want met?"

Althaeus nodded.

"That sounds excellent. Plenty of space for me to create, close enough to resources yet open. It will do well."

(Dark Grab is telekinesis if that means anything there
(Oh well the profile said that in the manga it was “a pair of strong, dark-colored arms“ So I figured it would be that since manga usually takes precedence over the anime. Which if it was like that I figured I should be able to get out of it.)

@ZephyrosOmega
"Understandable, we might have everything in the city but that doesn't mean we don't have unused space because of reasons. So tell me, any other criteria you want met?"
"Well, a city block closer to the city's edge would be nice. I'll give you full disclosure that I intend to experiment on these demons," Cassandra states. "What's most imperative is that I have access to information on your world's weaponry, intelligence, et cetera. Any knowledge that normal civilians wouldn't be able to access on their own. I would also like access to raw materials, especially stone, metal, and jewelry. As an alchemist by trade, I use them for the purposes of magic and creation, you see. Golems, Gem magic, et cetera."

Her smirk widens.

"In fact, should you so desire it, I could even create homunculi. Artificial humans with shortened lifespans, the perfect disposable soldiers, wouldn't you agree?"

Last edited:
Ryuka steps into the arena across from Yoru, thanking her opponent for the opportunity to test out her skills. After bowing, the match would commence.

"How should we decide this?" she wondered aloud, "The first person to land solid hit wins maybe?"

She read her opponent's breathing, body posture etc to get an idea of how she might defend or attack.

"Up to you, we can go for first to land a solid hit, or we can go until someone concedes or can't fight, anything you decide is fine."

Time alter, square accel

Yoru would start by activating her magic, before teleporting behind Ryuka and attempting to kick her, with her increased speed.

Back