• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

"People would try to predict which side it would be with apparently exact precision, I see no fun in that"

"People would try to predict which side it would be with apparently exact precision, I see no fun in that"
“...How about an absolute cheating dice game?”

The robot said, before producing the dice.

“In my hand, is the dice that I have already tampered with. I then will give it to you two, to also then tampered with the dice, before we launch it up in the air. Whoever can “guess” the correct number win.”

"So people in theory could still predict that, including you"
"Hence why I invite you to also tampered with the dice. I can always be sure of what I put in the dice, but I can't be sure of what you two will put in the dice. As such, the result can't be entirely predict, or tampered with, by all 3 of us, since even if one control the dice, one can't control the action of the other two."

"I don't really see why you wouldn't be able to predict tampered dice if you can predict normal dice, I heard they are just weighted or dices with some slight alterations on its faces, so you guys could still predict the result"

"I don't really see why you wouldn't be able to predict tampered dice if you can predict normal dice, I heard they are just weighted or dices with some slight alterations on its faces, so you guys could still predict the result"
"Of course...but that is why you tampered with it in the first place, right? I will said first: I already tampered the dice so that it will give out number 1. And that is the number I will be sticking with." The robot said.

"I really don't see how tampered dice will do anything... what is the objective if we know the number you'll be getting?"

"I really don't see how tampered dice will do anything... what is the objective if we know the number you'll be getting?"
"I will then give it to you, and you will then tampered with the dice. You will then said the number you're tampered with, and sticking with it too. It's for preventing we changing the result after we see the dice."

"... So what is the objective? Say the same number everytime so that everyone can win?"
"If you want. If that's what you consider to be a game, then I have no comment about it." The robot said in a monotone voice.

"Though if I want to said the objective of the game is...I want to see how much randomness we can cause, by sabotaging each other to get the desired result. Seeing what you will do and what effect you can cause...that's the protocol my creator have planted upon me."

"Even with your three's prediction abilities, i heavily doubt that you can predict the outcome of a coin toss without knowing beforehand it's size, mass, density, material composition and temperature, as swell as the speed of the throw and air currents and air density around it."

"Even with your three's prediction abilities, i heavily doubt that you can predict the outcome of a coin toss without knowing beforehand it's size, mass, density, material composition and temperature, as swell as the speed of the throw and air currents and air density around it."
"I can actually. My creator have already installed within me the necessary tool."

"...Look like I still don't quite understand you." Said the robot. "I would have thought that you would be willing to pick a different answer, just so that other will lose."
"I don't see fun on others losing, i see fun on close games, I don't mind losing if it is fun to play, besides, I don't like cheating"

"I don't see fun on others losing, i see fun on close games, I don't mind losing if it is fun to play, besides, I don't like cheating"
"...So a game can be achieve, even if all sides is a winner." The robot said, monotone. "Data updated."

@Overlord

(My magic involve the 5 element, and Wood can control wind. I definitely can, with a specialize processing prowess built into the robot and magic that can gather data about the elements)

"...You two go ahead. I think I've kept Yoru waiting long enough. "

Ryuka kept it to herself that she didn't want to keep ruining people's fun.

Back