• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

"There is a sound that hurts my ears around.....make it stop!"

Says as he was still holding his ears
(Guess I'll just do this lol.)

Cain panicked a bit, "...S-Sound...!? What... sound...? Don't understand...! Don't understand...!!" Cain said, looking around, trying to help Dhei move in both concern and much apparent confusion.

(I mean they can’t hear it “A high pitched sound that can be heard only by canines” so they don’t know a direction)
“This presence Malek you think or a friend of his.” I say.
(I think Enzio is the only one in the tavern group how hasn’t stated their action based on correct information)

(Nevermind, gonna take care of it)

Dhei would force himself up and generate a chain, aiming at where the sound was picking up the most, while trying to endure and cover his ear with one hand

The sound was one enemy using a hand made whistle hiding in some spot, which he would be dealt with after the chain would impale his guts and split him in two

"That...was annoying..."

He would resume back at his business at hand afterwards immediately

Cain was confused on what exactly Dhei had taken care of, but simply shrugged as she spun her halo around rapidly, the wind pressure created causing the blood covering her to be blown off, clearly ready for combat again.

(Same thoughts as The_man_with_the_Midas_touch but this is why you don't split us up.)
(It isn't hard to keep track of where a character is unless like 80% percent of the people in one group start responding to people who don't even have characters in their group and vice-versa.)

(Not pointing any fingers but it ain't rocket science to only react to shit in your own area unless it's just that loud or you have good Clairvoyance. I can see BlackDarkness getting confused, but come on...)

(I mean, it ain't that hard to tell, I just got confused since everyone else got confused loll. When everyone around you gets confused about something you start to think there's something to be confused about.)

(Yeah I think this is more of an issue of just a lot of people getting confused, causing more confusion. Lou and me stuck to the Tavern so I didn’t get too off the mark, but I think a lot of other people assumed the whole group was in one spot or somethin. Happens to the best of us.)

(Like, the entire tavern fight, that group getting to the front door group, then two Groups of demons then miniboss that ends the act and starts act 3.)

(Alright so Setsuna's character has stated they are mostly support I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't know what to do or keep with their old plan and Para just continuing to attack same as when they were confused would be reasonable to assume I think. Listen I has been almost day since this was explained and they haven't really tried to change their strategies)

Back