• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With the initial distance Thanos have a nice chance since Edison isn't really a good physical fighter and also isn't as strong physically as the rest of servants because of his Rank E, so I actually think that Thanos have more chances than what others think if he don't let Edison take distance, Edison in the other side have good chances if he have distance and shot various beams or if he decide to use his NP (that should let him one-shot since from the gift it also do damage which would mean that it scale various gigatons above like the rest of NP).

Yeah, I was thinking that people were overselling Edison's AP, he does downscale a fair amount, E-Rank strength is atrocious and makes Edison weaker then EMIYA, but he is stronger then Mozart.

But the fact he is packing EX-Rank endurance isn't really helping Thanos's chances

Well that is an EX-Rank NP, so... yeah. It may be ridiculously tiered

Yeah, I was thinking that people were overselling Edison's AP, he does downscale a fair amount, E-Rank strength is atrocious and makes Edison weaker then EMIYA, but he is stronger then Mozart.

But the fact he is packing EX-Rank endurance isn't really helping Thanos's chances

Well that is an EX-Rank NP, so... yeah. It may be ridiculously tiered
My CRT is basically aproved now, If you think is fairier(fair... More Fair?... I don't know) you can give him the space Stone now
Now bye

"With the exception of Luck, all of Edison's parameters are either E or EX rank. However, because of the special circumstances in which he was summoned, his actual abilities are between D and E rank."
From his bond level 2

"With the exception of Luck, all of Edison's parameters are either E or EX rank. However, because of the special circumstances in which he was summoned, his actual abilities are between D and E rank."
From his bond level 2
If he wasn't in the damn spandex suit/summoned as not the Presi-king, that would be correct. He probably would look more historically accurate as well. But he's in the Spandex suit and is summoned as he was in E Pluribus Unum. he has EX rank endurance. End of Story.

Now Edison isn't the height of tankiness for servants, while he's never really been injured much at all, he has been hurt by Tesla. Though he seemed uninjured after the 5v3 fight he was a part in, but it's not clear whether or not that's due to Karna being an utter badass or Edison's durability.

If he wasn't in the damn spandex suit/summoned as not the Presi-king, that would be correct. He probably would look more historically accurate as well. But he's in the Spandex suit and is summoned as he was in E Pluribus Unum. he has EX rank endurance. End of Story.
That is literally from his profile from bond level 2 meaning its referring to the one Chaldea summoned. Furthermore the second part of the profile
"His class skill is also an EX rank skill with power equivalent to a D rank. As he is a modern Heroic Spirit, the nature of his enhancements has caused some confusion in his stats."
which matches up to what his passive skills are ranked at which is EX(D)

That doesn't mean its referring to the Mystic Code Edison always has on.

And yet he has more proof for EX-Rank endurance then D-Rank. NP and MP, definitely debatable. but his enduranve has more evidence for EX then D.

Edison's Wincons are power nulling Thanos's everything and beating his ass with a stats advantage and Thanos's wincon is getting close and outskilling.

oh... ok

he can close space without much problem with the space stone, how Edinson power null works?
He charges up for a few seconds and proceeds to power null kind of everything to do with supernatural shit. And it may come out early due to Thanos undoubtedly destroying the White House some.

No he doesn't. It may come out Early because Edison is extremely patriotic and would probably go Lion Shit at the white house being damaged. It is in-character for Edison to do however.

No he doesn't. It may come out Early because Edison is extremely patriotic and would probably go Lion Shit at the white house being damaged. It is in-character for Edison to do however.
ok, thinkin in vote for thanos, with just that 2 stones Thanos would most of the times go for close combat and he has alot of ways to do it with the space stone, so he beting up Edison before him power nuling It's more likely in my opinion

Well, let's not forget that Edison's durability upscales from 24 Gigatons. He's a bit of a stone wall

Well, let's not forget that Edison's durability upscales from 24 Gigatons. He's a bit of a stone wall
yes yes, but i still don't think it would be a big problem after thanos gets close enough, he tends to beat opponents over and over until he beats them when he gets close, if edison doesn't have a way to consistently back away i think high durability won't be so much of a problem

He has a few things to avoid up close, Edison has the tendency to empower his mostly boxer-like style with lighting for some small AOEs, and he can fire rainbow lasers out of his mouth and chest. So there's that lol

He has a few things to avoid up close, Edison has the tendency to empower his mostly boxer-like style with lighting for some small AOEs, and he can fire rainbow lasers out of his mouth and chest. So there's that lol
The raiwbows are more a tipe of long range atack, so shouldn't be much of a problem, the box style can be a problem, but not enough to avoid the mad titan using the space stone and power stone, I vote the lust for balance

Then I should ask one thing: How much does Thanos tend to destroy the area around him in fights?

Though if I recall Thanos tends to power stone laser spam when he has it, which really wouldn't work here.

Thanos is already close enough so he can punch Edison enough to not let him use his NP or anything to powerfull, it's also possible that he could pass the endurance of Edison with a knockout or something like that, but from what I remember from the scene in which he fought in the asgardian spaceship he various times send the opponents flying at distance so there is the possibility that he do that which would give Edison the chance of use more effectively his beams or directly use his NP. Because of how I see the fight I think Edison have slightly more chances because is plenty possible he take distance (either by his own effort or because of the actions of Thanos).

Then I should ask one thing: How much does Thanos tend to destroy the area around him in fights?
We just see him fight with multiple people and with his army, and in places alread destroyed, alone I don't know

Though if I recall Thanos tends to power stone laser spam when he has it, which really wouldn't work here.
just if the oponent keep geting away to use long range atacks or to take care of multiple oponents at once

Thanos is already close enough so he can punch Edison enough to not let him use his NP or anything to powerfull, it's also possible that he could pass the endurance of Edison with a knockout or something like that, but from what I remember from the scene in which he fought in the asgardian spaceship he various times send the opponents flying at distance so there is the possibility that he do that which would give Edison the chance of use more effectively his beams or directly use his NP. Because of how I see the fight I think Edison have slightly more chances because is plenty possible he take distance (either by his own effort or because of the actions of Thanos).
fair, I still think the most likely, in the asgardian ship he alread had "won" that fight technically

I will say that if Edison is sent through the Roof he will 100% of the time use World Faith Domination cause he'd have been bloodlusted at that point

I will say that if Edison is sent through the Roof he will 100% of the time use World Faith Domination cause he'd have been bloodlusted at that point
so theq uestion is 2

how much time ultil thanos cause grate damage to the white house and with how many atacks can thanos nokout or kill edison?

a second, if he's so patriotic, wouldn't it be in character for him to ask them to leave the White House before fighting? for if so, he would be in character for thanos to accept such a proposal considering that despite his methods he respects the honor of his opponents (such as asking to preserve a location instead of fighting within it)

That doesn't mean its referring to the Mystic Code Edison always has on.

And yet he has more proof for EX-Rank endurance then D-Rank. NP and MP, definitely debatable. but his enduranve has more evidence for EX then D.
Probably the last post on the subject

エジソンの能力は幸運を除けばEランクかEXしかない極端なステータスであるが、これは特殊な召喚状況であるため、実質的な能力はD~Eランクである。

クラススキルも「D」相当のEXランクである。
最新の英霊である上に、それが補強されているため、ステータス表示に若干の混乱が見られるようだ。
With exception of LCK, all of Edison's abilities are extreme parameters of either E Rank or EX, but this is due a unique summoning condition and his abilities are in practice around D~E Rank.

His Class Skills too are of a EX Rank that correspond to "D".
As he is a modern Heroic Spirit, and since that is being compensated, seems that one can see a certain disorder in his parameters display.
In the last line it is made clear that he is a modern servant and the stats that are displayed is in chaos.
The only servants that I remember other than Edison with EX rank durability are Tiamat Kingprotea and Spartacus which iirc all have way better showings of durability or other abilities that substitute durability (Spartacus regen)

Either way he should still scale to karna/tesla and the demon pillar so it probably won't effect the match that much

Edison wouldn't be asking his enemy anything, he never did it with the celts.
Probably the last post on the subject

エジソンの能力は幸運を除けばEランクかEXしかない極端なステータスであるが、これは特殊な召喚状況であるため、実質的な能力はD~Eランクである。

クラススキルも「D」相当のEXランクである。
最新の英霊である上に、それが補強されているため、ステータス表示に若干の混乱が見られるようだ。
With exception of LCK, all of Edison's abilities are extreme parameters of either E Rank or EX, but this is due a unique summoning condition and his abilities are in practice around D~E Rank.

His Class Skills too are of a EX Rank that correspond to "D".
As he is a modern Heroic Spirit, and since that is being compensated, seems that one can see a certain disorder in his parameters display.
In the last line it is made clear that he is a modern servant and the stats that are displayed is in chaos.
The only servants that I remember other than Edison with EX rank durability are Tiamat Kingprotea and Spartacus which iirc all have way better showings of durability or other abilities that substitute durability (Spartacus regen)

Either way he should still scale to karna/tesla and the demon pillar so it probably won't effect the match that much
Tiamat is literally tier 1, her stats are kind of irrelevant, Kingprotea has no durability feat on her profile (and I ain't about to dig through CCC to find them, from how it's described she actually doesn't have any of note in base), and Spartacus is... Spartacus.

Edison is the only character out of those three whom actually has durability feats of not really being bothered by any of the fights he's been in, he's never been injured, only hurt. And no, Nightingale putting him on the ground with words isn't an anti-feat.

Back