• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Speed Equal (Sorry about the gif, the better one got nuked for wahtever reason)
R.84583aab7b524947c56a6b936314b462

Battle takes place at the white house

Thanos has the Power and Space Stones

Start 5 meters away

INDUSTRY AND DOMINATION!: 1

I AM INEVITABLE: 2

incon: 0
Amazing-Thanos-Walllpapers-4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanos could win via power stone abuse but I’m not sure about the whole transmutation thing for Thomas. Also why the hell is Thomas Edison a lion man?!
Well, before Edison pops World Faith Domination and power nulls it, not first move tho

Because hes empowered by all the patriotic fervor of every president in the history of the United States.

What’s Catser’s AP and how does his concept and fatehax work?
Edison downscales from 24 Gigatons and his concept hax is kind of just, he can improve shit he finds, its more prep then anything. Fate Hax is a middle finger for inevitable shit, like getting hit with Gae Bolg. Neither are really acclible here.

Edison's attacks are all equal, he has the tendency to empower his melee with electricity though

I'm not sure that thanos skill can bridge such a big gap, maybe it will give him enough time to create a strategy to defeat Thomas

I don't know which stone to give him that would also be fair for the rest of the tournament, cause the mind stone, while utterly useless here, is a game ender for the rest of the tournament...

well... you gave him the stone that make him 5-A... if he is in his 6-C key even with the power stone the same is aplicable to the space stone
The stone that makes him 5-A is against things like big ass meteors and moons. That would literally only matter if I gave Moriarty a shit ton of prep.

what? the stone was literaly used to overpower captain marvel, it is used fisicaly to for5-A atacks

In fact, I'll even link you to the note.

Why don't you look at the note below the 3-A debunk. It says it's 5-A ONLY AGAINST CELESTIAL BODIES. IE shit with a ridiculous large size.
ok ok, now I found that ****, ok, sorry, but never was said it can't reach something like 5-C (look, sorry if I'm being dumb, I'm dumb)

In fact, I'll even link you to the note.
thak you, and sorry for me being dumb

ok ok, now I found that ****, ok, sorry, but never was said it can't reach something like 5-C (look, sorry if I'm being dumb, I'm dumb)
It varies with Large Size, the beams he uses on anyone of normal size (like Edison, who's around 182 Centimeters in height) it's 6-C, and overpowers 6-Cs below Edison lol
and the space stone wasn't being powerd by the power stone whem it tear apart that moon?
The profile says the below on the space stone

• Space Stone: Directly linked with, and representing all Space in the Universe, the Space Stone grants Thanos direct control over the fabric of Space itself, allowing him to telekinetically tear apart the surface of Titan's moon, levitate, and fold space to create portals so that he may instantaneously traverse across the universe.
So I'd say it was most likely on its own

It varies with Large Size, the beams he uses on anyone of normal size (like Edison, who's around 182 Centimeters in height) it's 6-C, and overpowers 6-Cs below Edison lol
lol
The profile says the below on the space stone

• Space Stone: Directly linked with, and representing all Space in the Universe, the Space Stone grants Thanos direct control over the fabric of Space itself, allowing him to telekinetically tear apart the surface of Titan's moon, levitate, and fold space to create portals so that he may instantaneously traverse across the universe.
So I'd say it was most likely on its own
I understood that, I'm questioning the profile it self, the moon mentioned here is the same moon the power stone destroyed, right? and them used the space stone to trow the pices of the moon in the battle field. or I'm wrong?

I dunno, it's been awhile since I've watched Infinity War so I don't remember much

What you just gave me, a photo or video from the source material.

Or in the case of books, quotes.
i look the profiles again... I think this is just a bad prasing or something like that, the space stone profile don't have the feat f destroing the moon, that is put in the power stone one, whorever right the thanos profile miss placed the information, the space stone profile clealy said that t just affect the debris turning then into meteors... I will do that sinse is just to rearrenge that information, but i almost sure that cam be ignored by now as thanos didn't tear apart a moon, just push It's debris after destroing it with the power stone

Back