• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venti fights The King of American Patriotism (6-0-0)

It is tricky. I'm leaning towards Edison because of his hax and resistence to Venti's haxes. (World Faith Domination: W.F.D and supernatural luck. Also, everyone should read "Servant Physiology")

Venti definitely bypasses Servant Invulnerability, though I have to say... What hax for Edison? He uses energy projection and lightning manip in a mix of melee primarily in-character lol, Though he is willing to bust out World Faith Domination.

Last edited:
Venti definitely bypasses Servant Invulnerability, though I have to say... What hax for Edison? He uses energy projection and lightning manip in a mix of melee primarily in-character lol, Though he is willing to bust out World Faith Domination.
Supernatural luck ("Servants with B-rank Luck or higher can change their own fates to evade inevitable outcomes"), WFD ("As a result, he is able to expose things that gain power by being hidden or mysterious, thus "rendering concepts of immeasurable energy to nothingness." It is, therefore, able to eliminate the Mystery that powers magecraft and the many abilities of Servants, rendering them helpless before his might. " "During the Paul Bunyan event, he manages to effect all of Chicago which Bunyan had expanded all the way across the Atlantic Ocean. On the east, it reached all the way to The Iberian Peninsula, and on the west, it reached all the way to Japan's Nerima District. The enitre population had been turned into Wendigo, but he used his NP to not only restore but maintain the existence of the city and its people. All of them were restored."). Also, Edison's resistance can be found here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Servant_Physiology#Resistances, which means that he should have answer to nearly everything Venti has while Venti does not have answer to the supernature luck, WFD or anything else.

Supernatural Luck is more so for things that just say "**** you I always hit" like Gae Bolg, and WFD isn't a first move, even if it would **** up Venti big time.

Also, Venti's AP is 6.86 Gigatons, while Eidson's AP is downscaled from an at least 10.65 Gigatons feat (Ishtar nukes Uruk) since he is 6-C.
Actually Edison is fairly heavily downscaled from 24 Gigatons, considering he's weaker then Mash and would probably scale directly to Mozart. Basically Edison is the lowest of the low for Fate 6-Cs in AP.

Before you ask where that comes from, Servants are 3x weaker then Paul Bunyan's NP I think. Not 100% on the specifics lol

Then I vote to Edison. While Venti may have AP advantage and solid LS advantage, Edison has enough haxes and experiences as I mentioned above. Sure, WFD is not the first move, but Edison cannot be one-shoted by Venti easily (Even when assuming that Edison is 4.3 Gigatons, the lowest AP to be ranked as 6-C, their AP gap is not enough for Venti to one-shot Edison) and once he found that he is disadvantaged, his ace can greatly help him.

Huh. Hoped if would be more complex then like, I like closer fights that are hard to figure out then ones where one side just has the advantages to win. World Faith Domination and rainbow lasers OP plz nerf I guess!
R.53244ec414533df6c85afeade822e11e

Back