• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest (WN) Possibly Higher Dimensional Manipulation/5th dimensional being( low 1-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Does Rimuru who transcends Veldanava, who is a 4th dimensional being become a 5th dimensional being and is it possible for him to have Higher Dimensional manipulation since he can make Infinite amount of Clones/Parallel Existences via, Evil Dragon King, Azi Dahaka and the fact that even his parallel existences got destroyed, he didn’t lose that power that was store in his parallel existence permanently?

Azi dahaka feats:
And then, he unleashes the ability of the completed and evolved

Ultimate Skill Evil Dragon Lord Azi Dahaka and begins the encroachment of the labyrinth. In order to usurp the labyrinth complexly. Evil Dragon Lord Azi Dahaka has the ability to make clones infinitely by spreading its roots to the ground, but it was originally ability of Energy Absorption I on the surroundings. It assimilates into surroundings' natural environment, and make it possible to regenerate himself infinitely as part of the nature. That's, the truth of Ultimate Skill FEvil Dragon Lord Azi Dahaka and its correct usage.
Rimuru’s parallel Existence:
I was able to wake up quite easily from the 'sleep mode' this time.

Rather, It might be more appropriate to say that I had just lost connection to a part of my body.

My actual body is still in the imaginary space. This just now proved that even If one of my parallel existences lose strength, it will not affect my actual body.
What do you guys think?

Last edited:
ab67616d0000b273178f1d57aac1b7ea99519a7a

How is that 5D?
How is not transcending 4-D being like Veldanava is Not 5-D and Azi Dahaka or parallel existence is for the Higher manipulation matter since Azi Dahaka allows him to make Infinite clones of himself and him losing a parallel existence but doesn’t permanently lose his strength to his real body

How is not transcending 4-D being like Veldanava is Not 5-D and Azi Dahaka or parallel existence is for the Higher manipulation matter since Azi Dahaka allows him to make Infinite clones of himself and him losing a parallel existence but doesn’t permanently lose his strength to his real body
Define "transcending"

The word lost its meaning in the debate community.

Rimuru transcending veldanava just means that he's stronger and on a different league than veldanava.

Doesn't immediately mean that he's dimensions above than veldanava already, he's just above but both of them are still 4D.

Transcending doesn't necessarily mean you'll go dimensions up, it can mean that one just surpassed another and that's the case with rimuru.

Oh no, Transcend alone isn't enough to prove the existence of qualitative superiority in dimension quality, there has to be a statement that Rimuru Transcend in the axis dimension Aspect.

Disagree.

What does creating a 5D existence have to do with getting Higher dimension manipulation? Bruh, indirectly higher dimension characters by creating clones will be HDM qualified (if using your standards)

Oh no, Transcend alone isn't enough to prove the existence of qualitative superiority in dimension quality, there has to be a statement that Rimuru Transcend in the axis dimension Aspect.

Disagree.

What does creating a 5D existence have to do with getting Higher dimension manipulation? Bruh, indirectly higher dimension characters by creating clones will be HDM qualified (if using your standards)
I see… and I’m just asking a question not making a proclamation

Rimuru transcending veldanava just means that he's stronger and on a different league than veldanava.

Doesn't immediately mean that he's dimensions above than veldanava already, he's just above but both of them are still 4D.

Transcending doesn't necessarily mean you'll go dimensions up, it can mean that one just surpassed another and that's the case with rimuru.
I see

Question: Does Rimuru who transcends Veldanava, who is a 4th dimensional being become a 5th dimensional being and is it possible for him to have Higher Dimensional manipulation since he can make Infinite amount of Clones/Parallel Existences via, Evil Dragon King, Azi Dahaka and the fact that even his parallel existences got destroyed, he didn’t lose that power that was store in his parallel existence permanently?

Azi dahaka feats:

Rimuru’s parallel Existence:

What do you guys think?
Bro what wrong with ur brain? Did u learn the tiering system? Transcend 4 dimensional being not make someone being 5 dimensional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back