• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A LN Rimuru via control over VOTW

In Rimuru page Rimuru’s Intelligence is Supergenius due to Ciel have control over the system that manages the world, it was noted that it is impossible for anyone else except Veldanava who himself created the system that govern providence of the world( I did not make that up I copy that from Rimuru page on intelligence section). And the voice of the world itself is already 2-A.

Rimuru manages to control the VOTW will make rimuru likely 2-A via VOTW and possibly Higher Dimensional manipulation due to him controlling something that exist in the higher dimension

synonyms of control are authority, command, dominion, jurisdiction, power, and sway

What are your thought on this?

Last edited:
Disagree with this ,as controlling ≠ destroying.
The only thing it can possible achieve is range but not ap

Last edited:
disagree. he's manipulating the system. not the world. this wasn't even related to ap in a way
VOTE classifications: World Language, The System, The World so the world = system

Rimuru having command over 2-A world system is like saying Ben 10 wielding a low 1-C watch

Manipulate ( a tool, mechanism, information, etc.) synonym: wield, operate, utilize, use, handle, employ, control

Last edited:
this isn't range nor ap, rimuru have nothing to do with the VOTW honestly i wonder why tf you keep pulling CRT's from your ass, what's your problem

this isn't range nor ap, rimuru have nothing to do with the VOTW honestly i wonder why tf you keep pulling CRT's from your ass, what's your problem
Where do you get the idea of Rimuru have nothing to do with the VOTW is an idea that coming out of my ass when the page literally stated that ciel who is Rimuru’s Manas manage to control the very system itself?

What evidence is there of the OP making fake scans?
Check it
For this thread its getting his fact wrong
In Rimuru page Rimuru’s Intelligence is Supergenius due to Ciel have control over the system that manages the world, it was noted that it is impossible for anyone else except Veldanava who himself created the system that govern providence of the world( I did not make
Number 1: this isn't the VOTW its just the system of skills, although the VOTW have an involvement
But in this thread

I made it clear how No one in the series have access to the other multiverses
Literally

Check it
For this thread its getting his fact wrong

Number 1: this isn't the VOTW its just the system of skills, although the VOTW have an involvement
But in this thread

I made it clear how No one in the series have access to the other multiverses
Literally
Wdym other “multiverse”? Is it the otherworlds outside the cardinal world or a different reality outside the jurisdiction of the VOTW?

Back