• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dan 682 is a constant in every natural universe across the multiverse, but artificial ones, such as Extratemporal Site 000 lack an instance of 682

Rick hasnt displayed the ability to destroy the entire multiverse, and a microverse technically still needs an actual universe to exist inside of

Yes but we dont accept it as legitimate as its literally infinitely above anything he's shown to be capable of doing even with prep time

Ok well that makes it a bit tougher

I'd say something about him having to rinse and repeat kill 682 but then i assume we'd have the argument of infinite universes = infinite 682s to kill

But also infinite ricks exist. I guess you could say that the 682's are the same thing but I mean... It's not like rick can't just infinitely jump and kill them Although i guess thats an inconclusive battle

Huh i'd have always thought you'd put WOG above everything. But i suppose you don't need that argument reborn here

Ultima Reality said:
@SITH

Tier 0 SCPverse isn't happening even if the verse happens to have 1-As

Swann (The Supreme Beings who see all the rest of the SCPverse as fiction) are refered as several entities, rather than a single one
I think you're forgetting about somebody who is exactly that..... and is tier 0

The Writer is a single entity, "The Writers" that appear in the comics are just aspects of it or something like that

Nothing in Rick's arsenal can overcome the lizards low-godly regen, ressurection and absorption. Combined with adaptation, reactive evolution and all its resistances, its already unkillable for Rick.

The Lizard on the other hand can:

• Mind rape or control Rick
  • Simply eat him or shred him into pieces, after it adapted to Ricks stuff. Rick also is a glass canon and base 682 can simply overpower him
Fact is: Rick cant win, he has nothing that could kill 682, while the lizard has ways to make sure Rick finds his end.

682 should win this, also due the fact that it is capable of dimensional travel to follow Rick should he escape.

Rick may have beat the devil, but 682 scared God.

Low Godly Regenerationn counters matter manipulation.

Resistance to physics manipulation counters physics manipulation.

Resistance to mind control counters mind control.

So yeah. "The moral of the story:" This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but a chomp. But for reals, don't **** with the gecko. :mad:

And rick can travel throughout the multivers with his portal gun but...

Item: SCP-1437

Tissue Test Record: Tissue was dropped in without problem

Termination Test Record: SCP-682 was subdued and brought to Area-ÔûêÔûê, which was the area SCP-1437 is at. When dropped down SCP-1437, SCP-682 did not come back up, assuming 682 was presumed terminated. However, 2 hours and 12 minutes later, SCP-682 flew out of the hole at 40-50 miles per hour. Subject then started rampaging through the site. Mobile Task Force Nu-7 (Hammer Down), was called in to subdue SCP-682

Notes: Whoever put in this test in my name is going to be seriously reprimanded! You could've just asked before dropping a ******* unkillable lizard down a hole!- Dr. Church

Oh hey, another feat of BFR resistance, this time resisting being bfred into any random number of the infinite parallel universes that exist

Item: SCP-789-J

Tissue Test Record: We took SCP-682's butt and gave it to SCP-789-J, it ate it.

Termination Test Record: SCP-682 was put in a room with SCP-789-J and SCP-789-J went up to SCP-682 and ate its butt. SCP-682 said something like "What the hell is on my godda-" but then it stopped because daddy put his hands around my ears. It was funny because SCP-682 was doing this funny dance. Then SCP-682 scooted his butt on the ground and SCP-789-J went away.

Toonforce resistance?

Hmm? Where does it say that? It just says 1437 kills living beings.

And its a J'series, i dont know why they allowed someone to add that to 682's test log but it wont be on there for long

He could but that might not work given 682's regen, ability to follow Rick and resistance to existance erasure. Plus every universe has a 682.

Delta3000 said:
He could but that might not work given 682's regen, ability to follow Rick and resistance to existance erasure. Plus every universe has a 682.

well then by that extension NO ONE could beat 682.

come on its not the other 682 share the same mind or some dumb shit.

Delta3000 said:

"Regenerationn" I didn't think that 682 had high-godly regen. Actually, what level of Regenerationn does regenerating from your universe being destroyed require?

"Ability to follow rick" Speed equalized + Rick's portal gun makes me think that the lizard won't be able to catch up to Rick.

"Resistance to existance erasure" I don't think the lizard version has this on Universal scale. I know The Foundation hasn't tried destroying the universe to kill him, but I'm not sure if the things that have tried to erase him have done universe-level feats in other tales.

"Plus, every universe has a 682" That doesn't matter. One specific 682 is fighting Rick.

Oh okay.

682 adapts and kills.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Low godly means physical damage means nothing. Pretty sure universe blowing up is physical.

uhh explain to me how a disemboided consciousness is somehow surviving the destruction of the entirety of a universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back