• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingEzran

He/Him
I was wondering if I should add the tiering of Ribrianne. In the TOP, Ribrianne was comparable to Base Vegeta and Super Saiyan Vegeta. Super Ribrianne was comparable to Base Goku but easily stomped by Super Saiyan Blue Goku. This should be 3-A. Agreed?

Yes, she was called a strong fighter by Goku even in the Broly movie.

Its just blind hatered that people have for her that downgrades her to below Super standard.

Goku and Vegeta were suppressing themselves for everyone in that tournament except with Toppo, Jiren, and Kefla.

Warren Valion said:
Goku and Vegeta were suppressing themselves for everyone in that tournament except with Toppo, Jiren, and Kefla.
Transformed Kale is listed as 3-a. One of the reasons is for tossing SSB Goku. However, Goku was suppressed and this was a weaker Goku. Can this still be listed as 3-A?

If not, then she should be listed similar to Bergamo who fought a suppressed base and super saiyan goku and is 4-B.

TheMasculineMineta said:
Transformed Kale is listed as 3-a. One of the reasons is for tossing SSB Goku. However, Goku was suppressed and this was a weaker Goku. Can this still be listed as 3-A?
Goku got ragdolled by Berserker Kale. Not to mention she also scales above other characters who are 3-A.

Goku treated fighting Ribrianne very casually in comparison, and she also should probably scale to being defeated by Android 18 - who is only High 4-C in Super.

I feel like Ribbranne should have a note or something on her page explaining why she doesn't have a rating - like saying her power seems inconsistent or something like that.

So should we list Ribrianne as something like "Ranges from High 4-C to 3-A" or just leave her page alone?

TheMasculineMineta said:
So should we list Ribrianne as something like "Ranges from High 4-C to 3-A" or just leave her page alone?
Personally, I'd have her with, "At least High 4-C, possibly far higher" and then have a note on her page saying that her power is rather inconsistent.

What Warren said

The best solution would just be High 4-C, possibly higher

There is no real way to gague her strength as it's rather inconsistent. Just add a note that it's inconsistent and it's unknown how much the characters that she fought against held back

Asking for staff input is something that should always be done when talking about making changes to profiles.

I am neutral about the rating but I would mind a 3-A a the only Anti-feats was against Android 18, to me.

I find another CRT regarding this: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1804002

This CRT's change won't proceed much without Kepekley23, Matthew Schroeder, Dark649, and Promestein's input like Antvasima said.

TheMasculineMineta said:
First of all I told you to read the bottom. "At least High 4-C, possibly far higher."

Secondly, that CRT is pretty old.
TheMasculineMineta, you ask for my evaluation and this is my inputs and you point sound argumentative here which is not a good impression of your actions relating to me.

My other point still stands; nothing will happen without someone contacting the people that Antvasima recommended.

I am fairly sure we have discussed this a fair few amount of times in the past and decided that Ribrianne being 3-A is an outlier, which helps make Android 18's anti-feats more reasonable

I think this evaluation is fair since Brianne de Chateau is far stronger than Tien Shinha, in his last key, who is Large Star level (Managed to destroy a good chunk of the Kachi Katchin arena, which should make him far stronger than Buu Saga Base Goha, who was unable to destroy regular Katchin)

BTW You're in control of the thread, Nedge. So I add the results when you say so.

I was waiting for everyone. But, looks like there enough inputs for the CRT to be accepted. I will add the changes.

You should probably add a note that her scaling is somewhat inconsistent. But that's up to you.

I think this note can work:

Note: Please don't attempt to upgrade her to 3-A because it was discussed numerous time and it's unknown how much the characters like Vegeta and Goku that she fought against held back.

Android 18 might need an upgrade because she defeated Brianne de Chateau; this discussion could be for another CRT

Yeah, that note can work BTW. As soon as you add the note you can go ahead and close the thread.

Android 18 was discussed to not be upgraded, she will remain in her current tier, she was also amped when fighting Ribrianne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back