• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch of the Millennia - Novel Kars vs Yhwach

Yhwach reiatsu already passively negates all abilities that kars has, due to being stronger. how is he going to copy a character that passively negates his powers and has multiple side effects going from paralyzation to disintigration?

Cough MiH is Low 2-C via time acceleration hax combining with how the universe works in Jojo's, not outright 4-D power on Kar's part cough.

i don't get the connection why he's able to get through yhwach's power nulls, by copying a 4d ability lol.

Hit's ability from dbs is 4d, copying it doesn't make you able to copy yhwach's power.

i don't get your point

Monarch Laciel said:
Cough MiH is Low 2-C via time acceleration hax combining with how the universe works in Jojo's, not outright 4-D power on Kar's part cough.
Still, it's far more then Yhwach can be said to null

If Yhwach can be said to nullify time acceleration, then he can nullify MiH before it ever reaches its low 2-C point.

I'm more interested in how he nulls it, seeing as I do not subscribe to the "reiatsu negs lower tier hax" belief.

Monarch Laciel said:
If Yhwach can be said to nullify time acceleration, then he can nullify MiH before it ever reaches its low 2-C point.
I'm more interested in how he nulls it, seeing as I do not subscribe to the "reiatsu negs lower tier hax" belief.
Tbh Yhwach power null is much better than reiatsu negs lower tier hax thing since Yhwach can Null Ichibē power when Ichibē has erased and change his name to Black Ant and thus literally reduce his power to become as weak as Ant.

@Monarch Laciel, thats the basic power neg in bleach a stronger character negates the abilities of a weaker character, even if they have hax, the perfect example was with aizen, when soi fon tried to use her special ability, that always kills her target in 2 hits, it got negated by aizen and he explained that all special effects / abilities get negated by reiatsu if your opponent, is alot weaker then yourself, stacked with the other effects of reiatsu and you have a pretty good passive ability, against opponents that are weaker then yourself

in bleach its overwhelming reiatsu> hax

Oh speaking of Yhwach power null. Yhwach can Null Orihime rejectio plus Orihime ability don't work on Soulking(this version of Yhwach has absorb soul king power)

What can Orihime's ability do?

Well It can reject events and its superior to similar ability but using Time or Space instead of manipulate causality like she is, plus by feats this may not be exaggerated because she can even rejectKōtotsu a being that is not made from reiatsu and even Soul society cannot do anything against it, and merely being chased by Kōtotsu will throw you into different time periods.

Monarch Laciel said:
While it was explained here (another Translation) it was showned in combat multiple times this are just a few examples.

There's also the "You will hurt yourself if you try to harm an opponent who's a lot of times more stronger than you." Hax of Reiatsu (The English translation for Reiatsu is Spiritual Pressure.)

AnonymousBlank said:
I gotta ask, if Almighty (whose negation works based on undertanding) couldn't neg Mimi because of stagnation, why exactly would Kars be able to copy (also based on understanding) anything about Yhwach since he has that same stagnation ability.
Because the Almighty sees the future, and Mimi's future can't be seen.

Kar's ability doesn't need to see the future, so Mimi's ability won't do anything

Monarch Laciel said:
AppleLord said:
There's also the "You will hurt yourself if you try to harm an opponent who's a lot of times more stronger than you." Hax of Reiatsu (The English translation for Reiatsu is Spiritual Pressure.)
That's not hax.
That's the equivalent of me punching a brick wall. It's a lot more durable than my fists are, of course I'm the one who's going to take the damage.

Other stuff I haven't looked at yet.

Ichigo's fear was holding back his spiritual pressure and once he discard it, he was able to raise it to match Kenpachi and cut him.

Because the Almighty sees the future, and Mimi's future can't be seen.

Kar's ability doesn't need to see the future, so Mimi's ability won't do anything

Almighty doesn't just allow Yhwach to see the future. He understand all he sees and it becomes powerless againts him. He can also change the present timeline with a future one.

Yhwach's ability is on the level that allows him to copy and negate abilities of someone on multi continental level, while his power is negated and he's as weak as an ant.

Somehow, that isn't enough to work immediately on Stagnation which countered him.

But then he gained that ability and now understands it completely. There's an incredibly high likelihood that he now uses it against others. So if he were to find another stagnation user of that level, it would be shut down.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Yhwach's ability is on the level that allows him to copy and negate abilities of someone on multi continental level, while his power is negated and he's as weak as an ant.

Somehow, that isn't enough to work immediately on Stagnation which countered him.

But then he gained that ability and now understands it completely. There's an incredibly high likelihood that he now uses it against others. So if he were to find another stagnation user of that level, it would be shut down.
He can't null a copy far beyond that tho

This is kind of a stomp Thread.

> Kars/D4CU get Reiatsu stun to the floor.

> Kars/D4CU get their hax null.

> D4CU can't reset the universe in time to pull a win which is the only thing Yhwach can't null, because, before he thinks of doing it Yhwach would had already seen it in the future and act accordingly.

There's nothing Kars/D4CU can do to Even fight back. Is not fair to be honest.

AppleLord said:
This is kind of a stomp Thread.

> Kars/D4CU get Reiatsu stun to the floor.

> Kars/D4CU get their hax null.

> D4CU can't reset the universe in time to pull a win which is the only thing Yhwach can't null, because, before he thinks of doing it Yhwach would had already seen it in the future and act accordingly.

There's nothing Kars/D4CU can do to Even fight back. Is not fair to be honest.
This is literal wank

Almighty grants Yhwach four powers

1. Precog

2. Fate Manip

3. Understanding all he sees

4. Power null

2 is dependent on 1 and 4 is dependent on 3. Mimi's stagnation negated all of them anyway. If Kars mimicry is based off of undertanding the power then it is irrelevant. Plus superior reiatsu auto nulls hax anyway so I don't get why this even a debate. Nothing Kars has can affect Yhwach while Yhwach incaps Kars because of passive reiatsu crush.

Kars isn't low 2-C over time.

He has an ability which makes time accelerate by manipulating gravity.

And once the universe has reached its death due to its time accelerating, the universe recreates itself or big crunches/big bangs or something.

Kars is only causing the universe to reset as a natural byproduct of accelerating time until the universe reaches its end state, at which point Jojo's cosmology mechanics (not Kars) have the world restart itself.

Also yobobojojo you need to stop crying in report threads, this is a vs battle and no one is doing anything, you crying wank because you can't counter the arguments isn't a very good look,makes you look extremely bitter.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Also yobobojojo you need to stop crying in report threads, this is a vs battle and no one is doing anything, you crying wank because you can't counter the arguments isn't a very good look,makes you look extremely bitter.
Uh...

I dislike saying this, but this sort of response is kind of proving me right

No it doesn't prove anything as your lying,hell you reported me for wanking because you couldn't counter my argument and now your saying it's getting "heated",this is a debate it's how it works.If anyone is breaking any rules it's you constantly calling others wankers.

Kara profile is most likely gonna stay like that lol cause a whole lotta other profiles that aren't Jojo related are just like his. We allow AP justifications like that

I'm lying? How? Where? You're insulting me for calling things that staff have disagreed with, isn't on the profile, and isn't being added unjustified? How long have you beeen on the wiki? A day?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Monarch
Can I ask why something like that scales to his AP,doesn't make much sense to me and sounds.
Because the universe does undergo a low 2-C as a result of his ability, and if you're in that event, you're still going to get hit with Low 2-C AP.

It's just that his ability is not low 2-C itself.

>insulting by calling you out >staff disagreed,with what? Everything on Yhwachs profile was added by a CRT with multiple staff,even the reiatsu argument under the aura ability.I'm not even sure what your talking now as everything is on his profile.

Back