• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Ultimate Lifeform vs The Demon King

Kars Vs Muzan

After achieving his status as the Ultimate Lifeform Kars hears of a certain demon who shares the same title​

Rules
  • Speed will be equalized.
  • Both have their standard equipment
  • Battle takes place in a forest in the evening
  • Kars Ultimate lifeform key is used
  • Both start 2 Kilometers away not in each others view
  • Both have a day of preparation but no knowledge on each other.
  • Win is by KO or Death

"The one thing I hate is "change". Changes in circumstances. Changes in body. Changes in emotion. In most cases, every change is "degradation", it is decline. The one thing I like is "permanence". If something doesn't change for an eternity, it's in a perfect state.":

"The ultimate being embodies the powers of each and every living thing": It_is_i_wyatt, Chariot190

Inconclusive:

AP and Dura

Muzan: Significantly above 100 tons
Kars: 642 tons

Lifting Strength

Muzan: Significantly above 81 tons (Class 100)
Kars: Above 1001 tons (Class M)

7F4603DB99976D9727F9531FF2E59834DD57AA3C

VS​

desktop-wallpaper-muzan-demon-slayer-kimetsunoyaiba-tanjiro-anime.jpg

(It was so hard to find a cool pic of Muzan without it be gay fujoshi bait)

Last edited:
Acid hax do be kinda hard, it's cellular, every cell releases a potent acid that can melt someone so fast, it looks like they phase through things.
Kars also has better regen, surpassing a pillar's men's that requires the body to be shredded down to 1cm^2 chunks, at best, it's implied that even the dust from them retains life. And this Kars explicitly superceeds that. Hamon also duranegs those weak to it to the point it turns to ash or even vaporize, Kars' would be the latter.

He can also fly, has projectile so zoning is an option, hamon which is literally hundreds of times more potent than other sunlight shit, to the point it can flash vaporize the flesh of those not even weak to it, and enhanced senses that eclipse every animal in existence (even pre ultimate, he could do things like sense the sex, height, location and how many they were of dudes, by touching a wall, with the people in question inside the room he was touching).
also kars' ls is way the **** above 1001 tons, even his basic grip is well into class K, ive just been lazy to finish the LS CRT. It's probably like 10x this
Far Superior regeneration, superior skills, far superior shapeshifting, limitless stamina, and superior range

Also it doesn't help that Muzan has all of Kars shapeshifting/infecting abilities but far superior
Kars' regen is better though?
It's Muzan's High-Mid, vs. Kars enhanced High-Mid (far superior to someone who would require his whole body being broken down to 1^cm3 chunks to kill), possibly Mid-High (Even the dust from their bodies is alive and will actively attempt to reassemble itself).
Kars' regen is far better.
superior skills
Probably, but it isn't like Kars can't instantly copy martial arts and techniques that most people can't even dream of copying, with zero effort. Kars instantly mastered Hamon the first time he tried it for example. His learning ability also far surpasses any human, which includes dudes that can learn techniques that only 1/10,000th even have the prowess to attempt that masters took over a decade to learn, in like a week (As in he eclipses the dude who did it in a week, by doing it in a instant). Not to mention just the innate intelligence where even the dumbass of the group can learn languages after just hearing a handful of words.
far superior shapeshifting
Kars' shapeshifting is unironically far, far superior to Muzan's, Kars can change his body at a cellular level and even his DNA to mimic and moreover surpass any organism, replicating the capabilities and form of any living thing, he can also shapeshift his body parts while they're detached, such as having his feathers turn into shells, that turned into piranhas, which then turned into giant tentacles that caused a plane to crash. Kars can, of course, change his appearance like Muzan, that's not even an ultimate lifeform ability, it's just something he can normally do, he can even do it to others, like when disguising a vampire as himself, and even a vampire like Nukesaku can make himself look like a woman. Going by the profile, I don't see anything Muzan can do that Kars wouldn't be able to do either for shape-shifting.
limitless stamina
Kars doesn't tire either, he doesn't need to sleep or anything of the sort, though he does need a meal to stay active Stay active, not stay alive, he can go without food indefinitely, he'd just hibernate or whatever but he only needs that once a year, this fight isn't lasting a whole year so that's negligible at best.
and superior range
Kars actually has better range, though only by a bit, in terms of practical attacks, they're both in the tens of meters, though Kars can do things like tentacles while he himself is tens of meters away atop the tentacle's own range.
Though Kars does have Kilometers with a few abilities idk which exactly because i didnt write that part, im assuming it's talking about hamon via scaling? Like lisa lisa's hamon sense?
Muzan does have longer range with telepathy though, but that doesn't even do anything in this match.
Also it doesn't help that Muzan has all of Kars shapeshifting/infecting abilities but far superior
Literally the opposite, going by the profiles, there's not a single thing Muzan has in terms of shapeshifting, that Kars himself can't do. Kars' shapeshifting is even flat-out stated to work on a level above what Muzan's can.
And infecting? Infecting Kars is kinda tough given Hamon + Cellular Body Control + even dudes like Jonathan who Kars eclipses hundreds of times in Hamon mastery can reject infectious poisons and toxins from the body manually.
Hamon is literally just nichirin blades. And he can 100% deal with those
Kars' Hamon is so potent it literally vaporizes those who aren't weak to it. If anything, Kars' Hamon is hundreds of times more potent than a Nichirin blade.
And if he whips out an overdrive, I'd hate to imagine how brutal the consequences of that would be.
Muzan has some advantages, like probably skill, but they ain't what you listed off bro but Muzan is fighting someone he can't even really touch without getting fried if he so chooses, who can dissolve him at a cellular level in an instant with mere contact.

Last edited:
I doubt the blood would do anything either tbh, the acid would break down the blood at a cellular level, not to mention Hamon which can protect from poisons, toxins, and more, but roided out beyond compare in Kars' case.
Unless Muzan's blood has managed to do the funny meme stuff even while the blood itself has been broken down beyond a cellular level, in which case fair ig.
it probably wouldnt even kill Kars' anyway given his capabilities far surpass any organism on earth and his abilities already rival Muzan's so it's not like the blood amping him beyond his body can keep up is even really a thing that can happen

Hamon is also stored in the blood, and can generate a near DBZ-like aura of the shit, making even contact unwise if it's in active use. It can also do things like sleep manip, hypnosis, mind control, madness manip, stat amp, harden objects, be channeled and stored within organic matter, channeled through metals, organic material, liquids and more, can generate forcefield-like defenses and protect from piercing, bio manip, etc. It also makes those who can't feel pain like zombies, feel pain in full, idk Muzan resists that tho, I assume Nichirin blades do the same thing in that regard? Kars if he wanted could also combo Hamon with his organic projectiles
also a handful of Muzan's biomanip feats listed, is something even vampires can do, notably Dio, in particular

Kars also has a bigger dick so...
Edit: Yes I know, don't bully me for that mistake 🗿

Last edited:
Kars' regen is better though?
It's Muzan's High-Mid, vs. Kars enhanced High-Mid (far superior to someone who would require his whole body being broken down to 1^cm3 chunks to kill), possibly Mid-High (Even the dust from their bodies is alive and will actively attempt to reassemble itself).
Kars' regen is far better.
I was referring to speed in which Muzan can regenerate so fast that people think things are phasing through him
Kars probably can regenerate from less pieces than Muzan but Muzan's is way faster
I doubt the blood would do anything either tbh, the acid would break down the blood at a cellular level, not to mention Hamon which can protect from poisons, toxins, and more, but roided out beyond compare in Kars' case.
Unless Muzan's blood has managed to do the funny meme stuff even while the blood itself has been broken down beyond a cellular level, in which case fair ig.
it probably wouldnt even kill Kars' anyway given his capabilities far surpass any organism on earth and his abilities already rival Muzan's so it's not like the blood amping him beyond his body can keep up is even really a thing that can happen
Muzan's blood also works on the cellular level so if anything they would be equal, but you made a good point about Hamon kind of negging that advantage

Also Muzan himself has some pretty ******** poison and Toxin resist with weaker demons like Doma being able to adapt to poison that could kill the average demon hundreds of times over with normal demons already having good poison resistance.
He can also analyze and break down toxins in his body and effectively make himself immune

Everything else I agree on

I was referring to speed in which Muzan can regenerate so fast that people think things are phasing through him
Kars probably can regenerate from less pieces than Muzan but Muzan's is way faster
We don't actually know how fast Ultimate Kars regen is, he just kinda healed all his wounds between panels the moment he could (as in when he wasnt being damaged continously or whatever, like when the volcano that was melting him but next page he's fully healed), his bio states he can heal wounds very fast, and as such, can also transform very fast, but that's kinda vague, I'd think that would imply his healing speed is comparable to his transformation speed, which can vary depending on the extent he's shapeshifting (small changes instant, full body a handful of moments). But fair I guess in lack of quantifiable feats.
Muzan's blood also works on the cellular level so if anything they would be equal, but you made a good point about Hamon kind of negging that advantage
Santana's acid dissolves the cells of others tho, it's stated to consume and digest each cell one by one, while this means the acid only targets things at a cellular level, it does mean the cells he targets get broken down a tad beyond that, and Ult Kars inherently outperforms his by an unknown amount. If the blood requires cells to function, then the acid should by all means be one step above it. Fair on the hamon tho.
Also Muzan himself has some pretty ******** poison and Toxin resist with weaker demons like Doma being able to adapt to poison that could kill the average demon hundreds of times over with normal demons already having good poison resistance.
He can also analyze and break down toxins in his body and effectively make himself immune
That's true, I can agree poisons and such would be pretty useless for this fight, but I don't really think Kars would be going the route of Vampiric essence or zombie fluids in this match, it's not really his thing. That's more Tarkus (as a last resort), or even Part 1 Dio's thing (assuming he likes you enough). Kars honestly has no concern for that type of shit, and if he does, he'd rather use the stone mask because those taste better

Back