• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch of the Millennia - Novel Kars vs Yhwach

Atomization lmao.

>Fate Manipulation wall of defense

>Power null and reactive evolution the moment it starts

>The fact that Kars won't even be alive for more then a second for quite some time.

>The fact that these stands also die as they can be affected as well.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Atomization lmao.

>Fate Manipulation wall of defense

>Power null and reactive evolution the moment it starts

>The fact that Kars won't even be alive for more then a second for quite some time.

>The fact that these stands also die as they can be affected as well.
Literally the same can be said for both of them

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Oh would you look at that inconclusive like I been repeating,as the only saving grace for Kars here is MiH assuming Yhwach can't kill the stand of course.
Except a new Kars would come back with more Mih

His reactive evolution works by looking at Kars and "understanding" his abilities by looking at him and therefore they become his ally because he now "knows" the ability.

That's... almost exactly how Kars' "understanding" works...

I recall someone bringing up the argument before that no one can copy Kars 100%. Dio tried to become the perfect lifeform through drinking Kars' blood and did so. However he still could only use one Stand at a time whilst Kars could use all at once.

Kars also was able to use more than 2 Stands, Dio could only use 2 at most. This is also not counting the fact that Kars can just straight up tell Yhwach's Stands to leave him and turn on him.

Oh, and Joji was given a Stand by Kars once. He exploded.

They are souls. Incopreal and invisible. I don't doubt Yhwach can see them, considering this is Bleach.

How is this not inconclusive when we're talking about two characters that can copy each other's powers, can't permanently put the other down and have power null/immunity in the mix?

Actually MIHUR protected everyone near it from it effects when it reseted the universe 36 times, but well Kars losed control of it when it activated, because DIO forced it to evolve, so I need to check how he used it afterwards.

Also I don't think Kars would actually use it as a way to attack someone, actually I see more probably for him to inject a disk with MIHUR in Yhwach to send him to the future.

Well technically he did provide "proof" by saying it wouldn't put him down due to almighty. It's now on you to prove that it would,even though i doubt that's too hard

But how? How will The Almighty save him from the universe resetting?

I agree with @Sigurd Snake in The Eye

I don't know if Kars can copy Almighty since Yhwach said Almighty are the true eyes of a Quincy. Unless Kars becomes a Quincy he can't copy it.

Almighty alouds Yhwach to:

• See infinite futures.
  • Understand everything he sees, meaning powers.
  • Powers/abilities he sees become unable to harm him and become his allies.
  • He can change the present with any future with a thought. (Kars tried universe resset, Yhwach changes the future to where D4CU soul exploded from another future before he used Universe resset.)
Yhwach erases Kars/D4CU souls from existence before they can even do anything. Yhwach is inmune to precognition.

Yobobojojo said:
He copies stands daily, which are unique to a perso
He copies "Stands" < a unique power to humans. Quincy are not stand user's. Stands are viewed as a physical manifestation of the User's fighting spirit. So they are kind of a soul too.

I didn't make myself clear. Let me put it in another way; the only powers he has showned to copy are "Stands Powers" but has not showned to copy an unique power of another race who doesn't use stands. Better?

Back