• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach Vs Novel Kars (Bleach Vs Jojo)

1. Beyond's 5D comes from it viewing the verse as fiction, idk why it matters though since kars never understanded it

2. Kars has countless souls, D4C can bring and create new ultimate kars and killer queen can reverse time, he also adapted to and resists fate manip, idk how bleach hax works or scales but this seeks like inco more than anything

Isn't Kars page like outdated, rather severely lacking in some things?
Hilariously outdated actually, the novel profiles are probably the worst jojo profiles we have, which is saying a lot because we have some sus ones (Still haven't updated angelo lmao). But in every single conceivable way from stats, to abilities and more (resistances especially lackluster, he's missing to wacky unconventional resistances that actually would make him quite a bit more busted and hard to kill), but yeah Kars is outdated (Though at least he isn't as bad as Dio or Joji lmao, they're actually ******* garbage).

Though in terms of fixing it I've only really calced like 3 feats (Class T LS tho which is cool, and a few random tier 7 feats, plus two tier 6 ones, all of which I only did last week because I was doing LS calcs and figured may as well do a few for Kars) and given I'm doing the ridiculous task of actually ******* adding references for everything he does, can do, scales to, etc including shit not even mentioned because references kinda important for a profile like his and would help with all the random misinformation around them (Case and point, that copying Beyond shit, or people thinking things happen that straight up never do like Kira killing Lisa Lisa or knowing Hamon, among a bunch of others). (Ironically, Kars isn't the biggest issue, the big issue is actually Joji and Beyond as they have double the screen time as Kars, in a light novel that is longer than most straight up novels. Some of which isn't even in the novel, JoJoveller of all things has a tiny section in the back with info on novel stands including the cube house, and a line about Beyond), this shit is unironically probably going to take a solid two months minimum. Likely longer because I'm doing that among like 4 other more important CRT's, though one is about to drop soon (And the big MGS is like maybe 35-40% done lmao).
But we'll get a Penelope profile out of this too (render I've done), and a few other novel dudes so that's something at least.
Inquire with Baken or Chriitin for more information as they're the two I've been getting a second opinion from for most of the novel related things.

People also want a novel Gio profile too ig, personally I'm eh on that but may as well gather his shit too as it has some feats that scales to Kars in a wacky roundabout way.

1. Beyond's 5D comes from it viewing the verse as fiction, idk why it matters though since kars never understanded it

2. Kars has countless souls, D4C can bring and create new ultimate kars and killer queen can reverse time, he also adapted to and resists fate manip, idk how bleach hax works or scales but this seeks like inco more than anything
1. Thought as much

2. Yhwach has Multiversal+ range with his fate hax, he can kill Kars in every timeline or whatever the same way he destroyed Ichigo's bankai. As for the fate manip resistance, it's nowhere near 2-A as far as I know so it shouldn't matter

Also, Kars profile is a bit confusing, it says he has 37 souls but then says countless, which is it?

Also, Kars profile is a bit confusing, it says he has 37 souls but then says countless, which is it?
He assimilated 36 souls from his other selves (Universe looped 37 times, Kars survived it each time. A Kars came to Mars each time. By the end there was 37, the Kars all understood each other and there was no discord. They teamed up and the original Kars assimilated them into his body, explicitly saying he took in the souls. He also makes a food analogy). But each one of those 36 Kars have their own countless souls, if that makes sense to you?
So it's like 37 (36+Him) x countless? If that makes sense?

There's a bunch of weird shit like that tbh. Like Novel D4C's range being layered infinite multiverses? Or well, not really, but kinda? With each world having it's own set of infinite worlds? And There's a 3 x 3 x infinity set of them x a few dozen others sets of them with each set having a set (Iirc Dio says they also each have their own set of 37 universe loops as the MIH loops happened in each world)? It's not really explained fully in one go, just bits and pieces here or there. That's not even getting into BTD having multiversal time rewind too (Rewound Kars back to a few universes away. No not the MIH time loop feat, rather, he was BFR'd by D4C, then BFR'd again, so he's two universes away from the world he wants back to. So he uses BTD to rewind the time of the worlds and send his own ass back to the main world in the past despite being multiple universes away (Technically worse as it went 1st uni, 1st uni BFR, 37th uni BFR)? Could be more given how each world has it's own set of worlds as Dio points out when talking about this exact situation and the way the BFR works is explained to not be neighboring (So instead of Uni1>Uni2>Uni3>etc) but rather layered so if you get BFR'd to one uni, but then you're BFR'd by a D4C again while in the BFR'd world, you can't escape the second BFR and go straight back to the main world, you have to go from BFR2 back to 1 because the second BFR set of worlds exists within the first BFR but not elsewhere and isn't connected to the main worlds).

Or something akin to that idk, I'll figure it out more precisely when I actually have all the scans compiled in one place and I can crosscheck them all to see what the actual **** it's trying to say, but needless to say funny meme book is a bit ******* weird, and the profiles bad (In both ways, there's a bit of inflation on a few things there, but also a bit of missing good shit).

Yeah he can negate d4c and i guess killer queen, hax potency is not based on range last i remember, just bypassing resistances.

He absorbed the souls and minds of 37 other ultimate kars, who in turn got countless of those due to being ultimate lifeforms

Actual fanfiction character ong.
Yes.
The novel literally doesn't give a ****, at all. Hell remember at the end of Part 2 where it says Lisa Lisa married a screen writer in america? Novel went lmao nah it was actually her original husband george who uh, survived, also Jonathan never died, Erina kept his decapitated head in a jar like Dio lol, and uh also...
It's ******* wack, it just keeps going on and on.
BTD has a canon stated weakness of it not being able to be used on the host themselves (Kira) or Stand users. It must be used on a normal human or creature that lacks stand potential, due to technically, giving them a Stand and you can't have two Stands. Also **** Kira ig.
Novel says lmao, Kira uh, uh, uhhhh, he uh got around that weakness by thinking up a cool workaround! Just using it on himself lmao (ignore that they say he can't otherwise he would've) so he remembers everything and can spam it rofl, also it always active so no matter where you are if you say his name you just die even across the ******* country lmao. Also he's freddy krueger now and can appear in dreams, without any real explanation because ????

They just kinda started typing, and kept going to see what happened. Joji is cool tho.

Anyway. If any actual votes have been made, tally? I wanna see if y’all were trolling or seriously voting.

I do think Yhwach takes it, but if Kars profile is as outdated as Chariot indicated then I'm not sure it's entirely fair.

If fanfic Kara’s profile is going to massively change soon, the result of this match isn’t gonna be able to stay added to profiles that long or at all if this is a stomp.

If fanfic Kara’s profile is going to massively change soon, the result of this match isn’t gonna be able to stay added to profiles that long or at all if this is a stomp.
Rip

We can still add it now and re do it later 🥴

Uh...couldn't Kars copy almighty or...?

Irrc his copy is also passive and 4-D and even if he himself somehow doesn't copy, an alternate him will and JoJo's novels 2-A>>>>Bleach 2-A.
Just... based on what I know... I honestly hate both of these guys though.

Also his copy is far and away superior to the original.

Uh...couldn't Kars copy almighty or...?

Irrc his copy is also passive and 4-D and even if he himself somehow doesn't copy, an alternate him will and JoJo's novels 2-A>>>>Bleach 2-A.
Just... based on what I know... I honestly hate both of these guys though.
There's nothing Kars has copied with 2-A potency afaik, the closest thing is D4C's dimensional travel range which isn't comparable imo

Being 4-D is all well and good, but we wouldn't say a 10-B could copy a 3-A ability without clear proof even though they're dimensionally equivalent

Though for some reason Kars version of D4C only has Universal dimensional travel listed whereas Funny Valentine has Multiversal+ dimensional travel, just outdated I guess

the closest thing is D4C's dimensional travel range which isn't comparable imo
Actually, in the novel in specific (because it sure as **** ain't like that in canon lmao), D4C is capable of creating the worlds it visits (Hypothesized by JoJi, confirmed by Kars later. As well as already existing worlds. They usually referred to as fake to set them apart from the base worlds).
If taken at face value, in that each of those worlds (Including one's we know for a fact that were created, such as the Funny's getting Funniest's, and Funniest's getting Funny's, doing so they bypassed the loophole of "Only one Funny can have D4C" and "Only one Funniest can have D4C", by the other one manifesting and searching worlds their D4C manifested which would have the other that has D4C so Funny rolls up with multiple D4C Funniests while Funniest rolls up with multiple D4C Funnys), that each world would have its own set of infinite worlds (We know for sure at least two cases of D4C BFR had a world with its own set of alternate universes, DIO himself at least confirms each one has the 37 loops explicitly when shit talking Kars getting BFR'd randomly, so it's at least 2-C as they're spawned into existence with that having already occurred, maybe, assuming we count that?), if we believe the random bits of exposition. So like, technically? D4CU might have 2-A creation (Though he can't exactly use it offensively or defensively, it's just part of his dimensional travel/creation ability. The Stand itself is just a roided out normal D4C in terms of stats with big ass bunny ears), though I'm not entirely sure yet if that's what's actually happening, could be, or could not be, as said the novel just kinda spouts shit and it's up to you to actually piece all the random lines in one place to see what the actual **** is happening.
Do not quote me on this though, as said I'm not sure if that's actually the case.

I'd say MIHU would in theory have that, but it's blatantly contradicted and made a point that it doesn't work like that, that MIHU only effects one space-time at once (Why it being used in the cube house didn't effect the outside world as the cube house was it's own compressed universe, or why the worlds outside the domes were reset, but inside weren't due to the domes cutting off space-time and thus acting as its own space-time).

Novel also seems to imply the infinite death loop is a actually a world that GER creates (Gio explicitly notes it's a world with no place to go and no way of getting there where nothing matters when he death loop'd Pucci. Gio also mentions he negated his own death and existed in a world between both for 10,000,000,000,000,000 years so he could arrive in the 37th universe despite being from the first) and sends people to so there's more potential creation feats for hax but...

But none of this is on the profile, might not even get accepted, and might not even be how it actually works so might not even be a possibility at all once it's all put together (A lot of the D4C shit is towards the end of the novel with bits of pieces of exposition and how alt worlds work scattered about).

"Funniest"

Is there someone actually named Funniest in the novel?

Also this novels seems like a mindfuck to read.

Yes.

There's Funny Valentine. And then his son, Funnier Valentine. And then his son, The Funniest Valentine (Pointed out how he was the first person to be named "The").

Funny Valentine has D4C, but D4C gets passed on to his grandson and he instead gets a Stand that's just a big ass frog (In one case, it's an elder Funny). Funnier Valentine has a Stand called Rear Window, it has a gun but more notably it can create portals between any two spots with a "frame". The has D4C, in worlds where he lacks D4C we don't know what he has.

Back