• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch of the Millennia - Novel Kars vs Yhwach

Is he though? I think it's clear that certain abilities have been addressed, including the Reiatsu hax. All the things that have been said for Kars still stand, and they flame they don't matter because of Almighty no matter what, which is essentially NLF

Well, the only other problem I have is the fact that most of the argument stems from almighty negating everything, which is NLF

The Reiatsu argument which is on the profile are the things that can happened to someone weaker or lacking in soul manipulation resistance which can range from paralysis to disintegration of the body and soul destruction.

90% sure we say he can only negate what he's shown to negate, and IIRC he's never negated a state of being, which is what Kars' abilities come from, nor has he negated something like D4C or BtD

The Almighty is capable of nullifying Conceptual Manipulation ability of Ichibe who can manipulate the metaphysical concept of name.Unless Kars has 4-D power I see no reason why can't nullify any of things he does.

MachTwo said:
We have Ichibē who control all darkness in the univsese. :/
Yeh Yhwach null his ability.
Im not going to comment on the match itself but im only going to point out this.

Controlling all darkness in the universe =/= conceptual level. Like at all. This is no-where near enough to grant conceptual manipulation over darkness and im surprised its taken this long to notice. If other verses where there are those who even embody concepts and manipulate what they embody don't get conceptual level hax, this definitely isn't going to cut it.

I'll probably make a CRT about this and other of Yhwach stuff later so its not too much of a derail, but this needed to be said.

Yobobojojo said:
90% sure we say he can only negate what he's shown to negate, and IIRC he's never negated a state of being, which is what Kars' abilities come from, nor has he negated something like D4C or BtD
Yhwach never show to power null sand manipulation therefore he cannot power null sand manipulation, even when his power is literally to negate anything that he can understand and on top of that he has feats to negate concept hax, power null, causality manip and existence erasure.

He himself can to grant many hax to his Sternritter such as causality manip, probability manip, multiple durability negation hax, Intangibility who untouchable by people who can interract with non corporeal entity, reality warping who can created new life from with Physical and Mental Nonexistence, his other creation has similar regen to Gerard, and on top of that no one here say he can negate absolutely all power including 5737 Dimensional concept hax which is ridiculous because no one in bleach has ability that is close to that level. But if it only 3D hax from someone who is vastly weaker than he is? why not? He has more than enough feats to negate most of 3D Hax, especially from much weaker entity.

If anything Kars is the one who been wanked in here because ppl say he has Tier 2 AP and 4D hax where in reality he don't have neither Tier 2 AP or 4D hax, and most of Kars vote and argument is based on this wank.

Kars does have Tier 2 AP though.

It just comes as an event that is a natural consequence of one of his abilities rather than outright power.

AP=Attack Potency. The potency part is important.

the ability or capacity to achieve or bring about a particular result-
According to the merriam webster dictionary.

So with one of Kars' abilities is potent enough to cause a Low 2-C event.

Therefore, he has Low 2-C AP.

AP isn't always raw power or strength. It's quite literally just how potent you and or abilities are, which happens to include raw power and strength. Hence why Kars' Striking Strength is MUCH lower then his AP.

Well Kars have really few win conditions, from how I see it he have these, but are unlikely to work:

• BFR Yhwach with either D4CU or a disc with a modified MIHUR.
  • Try to paradox Yhwach with D4CU
  • For Yhwach to say his name and become a bomb via the automatic BTD of KQ, something important of this is that unlike the canon KQ where he atomized people the automatic BTD of this KQ actually transforms you in a bomb and can be negated if you stop the explosion from even happening like standing in a void, I must also add that this automatic use does not have the feat of time traveling to the past, only the manual one does.
  • For Yhwach to try to understand his Stands and having his body explode.
  • Force the above using discs of Whitesnake Ultimate like he did with (Novel) DIO.
  • Reset the universe while standing far away of Yhwach, this is because in the novel everyone that was close to MIHUR were not affected by his Universal Reset, also I must remark that MIHUR is atleast tens of times faster than the canon one as once it activated one could see the sun spinning around, compared to the original that needed a few minutes to reach that speed.
Also does Yhwach resist Timestop? if he does not the add Kars time-stoping and trying one of the above.

And well he could also run to another world with D4CU and keep sending others Kars with it until either understanding Yhwach or finding a way to defeat him, or if Kira is present for KQ then he could trigger a manual BTD to time travel to the past.

I could also try to provide scans of everything above if needed.

Tbh Bleach has do dimensional travel between realms ever since chapter 1 and speaking of ability transforms you in a bomb? Sounds like Bambietta Basterbine The Explode. And most of what you listed above wont kill Yhwach because he can rewrite his death and he can do this after he already dead, plus the Almighty ability has instantaneous attack speed on top on passive power null.

Can Yhwach resist Timestop

Hmm Shinigami have Timestop kido, and Yhwach ability is superior to Orihime causality manip, with her causality manip much weaker version of Orihime can even reject Kōtotsu, merely being chased by Kōtotsu will throw you into different time periods.

Great argument tbh

How Kars gonna accelerate time to reset the universe while time stop at the same time anyway.

So he can't do it at the same time. Yhwach just need to kill him and manipulate the future so he cant never recover back again, he do the same thing to ichigo bankai with even Orihime can't reject the damage and recover back his bankai.

Thing is, D4CU isn't resurrection, ita immortality type 6 through space and time, which isn't something Yhwach has nulled

You read my Orihime scan above? her power is superior to rejection but by using space and time, don't work on Yhwach.

D4CU isnt quite the same thing though, its more of a dimesnional thing though, and its already superior to D4C

Monarch Laciel said:
Also, there's literally nothing on Yhwach's profile about reiatsu passively negging powers.
It's something everybody has and for some reason they forgot to add it. They have also not added invisibility to their profiles since everyone is invinsible in the verse, and during combat Thread they are allowed to be seen by their opponents. (That's giving the opponent the ability to see Spirits.) They added recently the resistance to Soul Manipulation which was also missing. The CRT is currently awaiting for @SoldierBlue approval.

Question: Why Kars 2-C hax is accepted as AP and Yhwach Hax to destroyed and merged Earth with two other dimensions of the same size not accepted?

Because it's somethi Kars does of his own power and is acknowledged to scale to his AP. You could ask them to give Yhwach eniviromental destruction, but it wouldn't be combat applicable

Tbh I can said D4CU never deal with any ability like the Almighty thus you need to gave me feats that D4CU will work on Yhwach.

UnSomeone who likes to read said:
  • BFR Yhwach with either D4CU or a disc with a modified MIHUR.
  • Try to paradox Yhwach with D4CU
  • For Yhwach to say his name and become a bomb via the automatic BTD of KQ, something important of this is that unlike the canon KQ where he atomized people the automatic BTD of this KQ actually transforms you in a bomb and can be negated if you stop the explosion from even happening like standing in a void, I must also add that this automatic use does not have the feat of time traveling to the past, only the manual one does.
  • For Yhwach to try to understand his Stands and having his body explode.
  • Force the above using discs of Whitesnake Ultimate like he did with (Novel) DIO.
  • Reset the universe while standing far away of Yhwach, this is because in the novel everyone that was close to MIHUR were not affected by his Universal Reset, also I must remark that MIHUR is atleast tens of times faster than the canon one as once it activated one could see the sun spinning around, compared to the original that needed a few minutes to reach that speed.
  • Yhwach has BFR counter v├¡a dimension hopping by two of his different methods. (Shadows & Portals)
  • I doubt a paradox would work on Yhwach since the timeline in Bleach was explained by Yhwach to not be linear. And that hax won't work on neither of the two Yhwach's. It gets null.
  • Let assume he says his name. Yhwach will just revive himself. Or change the future to where the bomb didn't exploded by "x" reason.
  • Yhwach could take his time, like 1,000 years to understand it without using his "I understand everything I see" power. Use Almighty to change that Future scene where he mastered ir to the present and he already has control over it. Or simply explode and comeback to life.
  • He will just comeback to life like he did in the manga after his whole body exploded.
  • Yhwach could just use The Almighty to teleport behind Kars/D4CU if they try to escape. I doubt been stun in the floor would allow them to move freely.
  • Yhwach can stun them to the floor, grab them and absorb them.
  • Change the future to where their bodies explode from the inside out.
Yhwach haves instant teleportation by Almighty. Faster than a thought.

Back