• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rematch of the Millennia - Novel Kars vs Yhwach

D4CU doesn't need Kars to survive tho

Anyway, I'd say just wait until we get an answer on how we treat Yhwach's power null. I'm pretty sure affecting concept manipulation doesn't let you negate everything. Yhwach isn't going to be able to negate Lord Drakko's powers just because it's conceptual

People are assuming Yhwach wouldn't treat D4CU the same as Kars. I am very sure that D4CU needs himself alive to even attempt anything.

Lord Franklin is Tiers above Yhwach his null wouldn't work even if he had the feats, because of how Reiatsu works.

Problem is Yhwach ability work by understanding his opponent ability and any ability that he can understand will not work on him, plus his feats is not just negate conceptual ability but he can also negate power null, causality manip, existence erasure and on top of he can grant his Sternritter with many hax such causality manip, probability manip, reality warping and etc

Why so you so focus on conceptual stuff when Yhwach has negate more than that?

Except he has feats to negate many op hax? So you say is even if he has way better feats on stopping even more broken power you still need feats for him to negate sand manipulation so he can negate sand manipulation? if so D4CU need feats to survive from Future hax like the Almighty in order for D4CU to save Kars from the Almighty.

I dont see any rules say something like that. plus Yhwach cannot negate sand manipulation because he has no feats on doing so is silly.

ask in a forum

I see, so unlike what you have claimed there are no rules who said something like that. You know what better other than just follow 1 example that may or may not represent everything else? case by case basis.

Yhwach power is by know and understand his opponent ability and thus his opponent ability wont work on him and he has feats to negate conceptual hax and power null(while he has been reduce to become as powerless as Ant), causality manip, existence erasure. Can even set future where not even ability to negate events and superior to similar ability but using time and space can restore something that he has destroyed, and even with all of that somehow he still need feats to negate sand manipulation.

Pretty sure Oryx, the Taken King ability is 4D so he doesn't count, while Lord Drakkon is much stronger than Yhwach and Kars is much weaker than Yhwach. See the difference in here? and as I said above Yhwach can do more than just negate conceptual hax.

Thing is, he doesn't have th feats for Kars either. He just doesn't have th feats of negating anything like Kars' stuff. That's all I'm saying

The same can be said for Kars, he has no feats against ability like the Almighty.

Oh for Oryx, the Taken King Regenerationn (Mid-Godly). Why you bring someone with Mid-Godly regen? by feats Yhwach can null stuff that can kill Low-Godly, but anything above that will bypass Almighty and beyond Almighty ability to null.

It's not supposed to be equivalent to Kars. It's a example of why dauphinois he can null everything because he can null concept manipulation is a bad idea

The only type of "powernull" that would work in this kind of situation would be White Face's a.k.a. Yugioh's Fiendish Chai

But he can null Kars ability via many of his feats, Kars on the other hand has no argument to back up why his power cannot be nulled.

Back