• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Was looking for an opponent for Ainz and Reinhard seems like he'll do well enough.

Reinhard has come to E-Rantel to challange the evil overlord that has taken over the town. He finds Ainz in the town square, alone, and immediatly declares his intent to liberate the town at all costs from Ainz's evil grasp. Speed Equalized, Sorcerer Ainz, Base Reinhard, no outside interference, Ainz has his main equpment minus the Staff. Both are within ten meters of each other.

Ainz Ooal Gow

Reinhard van Astrea

Another clickbait matchup with reinhard i see.

He should lose that, he should lose several other resistances due to what we now know, ie authorities>blessings, he can't resist the authorities of archbishops.

Additionally he should probably also be downgraded to small city level, but haven't done it yet cause i am still waiting on reinhard related stuff to be translated.

ummm, i think reindhard can beat ainz, the curses and debuffs dont work in him and the magic doesnt affect him much, his precognition help him to avoid or minimize the damage until approaching ainz and can even let them hurt him to become stronger through his blessing, he is also able to prevent others from using magic or spiritual magic while absorbing mana.

Judging that blessings cannot trump authorities, and considering how powerful tier magic and World Items are in Yggdrasil, I would say that Ainz got the upper hand if his Tier Magic and Ultimate Skills can bypass the Blessings Hax Reinhardt has.

I4MD347H said:
Judging that blessings cannot trump authorities, and considering how powerful tier magic and World Items are in Yggdrasil, I would say that Ainz got the upper hand if his Tier Magic and Ultimate Skills can bypass the Blessings Hax Reinhardt has.
Magic in Re:Zero is more powerful than magic in Overlord.

Blessings are granted by Od Laguna, the will of the world itself, which regulates the flow of souls and memories in the world.

As for authorities we only know you get them from taking in the witch factor but as to what the witch factor is, we have no idea what it is since it hasn't been explained yet.

Also authorities>blessings, magic isn't really any different from any other fantasy series.

What about effects that have absolutely nothing to do with magic? They start within 10 meters of eachother so if Ainz turns on Despair Aura Level V, Rein sort of just... falls over?

Back