• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Altair (Re:Creators)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The spear being made for him means nothing to whether or not it can be reversed. And Altair isn't using the spear, she's changing causality so it hits Rein instead of her.

Claudia was still quite capable of using her Briah for a time even as it burned her. Altair should be capable of the same. And then when her soul is used up, she regenerates thanks to Mid-Godly.

i mean does she have time considering the spear will instantly hit her the moment reinhard releases

Ik they are capable but the thing is that how in the hell she can copy his briah??? That's seems sketchy to me

Anyway, he's my thoughts on the matter.

Reinhard smacks her around a bit without throwing the spear, she regenerates from everything and reverses causality to stop his attacks and reverse them, gets annoyed, uses the 13th movement, then smacks his 9-C self into the ground

Altair will get erased every single time she returns just by being in the presence of LLT. It will make Rein angry. Also, Rein can just send Machina to punch this virtual loli.

Wait this thread is somewhat serious again. Hallelujah!

Also about Altair's 20th Movement Factor Mimic. She doesn't actually copy the spear she creates a copy of Reinhard who can wield the spear,

Yeah that's about it I'll be back after I wake up a few hours later to see if there's anything new here.

Monarch Laciel said:
Anyway, he's my thoughts on the matter.
Reinhard smacks her around a bit without throwing the spear, she regenerates from everything and reverses causality to stop his attacks and reverse them, gets annoyed, uses the 13th movement, then smacks his 9-C self into the ground
I agree with Monarch Laciel. Altair can reverse Reinhard's attacks, copy his abilities and legion (more than once), also reverse him to what he was as an evil German Nazi. Then he can't do anything. Though, I am not completely sure about that as I don't know everything about Dies Irae.

So I take it that's a vote for Altair? Can everybody say who they vote for in their replies because I'm not sure if some of the replies are either explanations or votes with reasons.

So far I think only Monarch voted and gave a reason why he voted with Scavell voting for Monarch's reasons. Everybody else just seems to be arguing and asking for answers on what some abilities do.

reverse him and attack i think though i want to know activation time, copy fully no i don't think you can JUST copy die ewigkeit so easily and copying the spear again not something good to do

And trying to take over an existence originated from a Outerversal being (And exists to kill said entity) isn't possible for Altair, since it's LEAGUES above anything she can do in this key.

Altair doesn't have soul resistance, wich will lead to her being erased every single time she returns in the presence of the spear. Aaaaand it is very possible that Reinhard will just send Machina to punch her and wipe her concept from reality.

Vote for Reinhard.

She doesn't need to take over his existence

She just needs to mid-godly regenerate from anything and everything he does to her, mess with causality so all his attacks now hit him instead of her, and finally plot manip him into a 9-C nazi and squish him

Reinhard needed to awaken to his position as Apotheosis. He doesn't just get outerversal resistances. Where something originates is also meaningless, as everything in the Cthulu Mythos originates in some form from the outer gods.

She is baseline Mid-Godly.

Meth had Mid-Godly + Type 8 and just got one-shotted by the spear. And Machina can one-shot him too.

As I said, she will not even have time to activate something, since she is getting destroyed every single time she is near Longinus.

More than baseline I'd say. Regenerating from destruction of the soul is what I'd call baseline. Regenerating from being outright plot manipulated out of existence would be higher in my opinion.

Meth had his mystery removed first though. Also, I disagree with his Mid-Godly regen, but I'll bring that up in another thread.

She'd just regenerate though. And teleport away or into a book or something then reverse causality so it no longer works.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
reverse him and attack i think though i want to know activation time, copy fully no i don't think you can JUST copy die ewigkeit so easily and copying the spear again not something good to do
Like I said many times before Altair doesn't copy the spear itself. Her Factor Mimic makes a exact copy of the character not the weapon.

TBH, even ignoring the Apotheosis thing (which we should, seeing as Reinhard needs to awaken to his status as one), I also reckon it's sketchy saying she can copy a 4-C, which is a lot more powerful than anything else she's ever copied.

Which is why I'm arguing her screwing with causality, which is something completely independent from AP

Also, why are we using the 4-C and not the 6-A? THat would make it a teensy bit fairer?

I actually have no idea I just put Dies Irae since I thought that was his 6-A form. So that's not the 6-A one huh. Oh well. Should I even change it though? Don't they both just one shot her? So might as well make her fight a stronger version of Reinhard that still one shots.

Some people have been arguing that even if she cannot make a perfect copy of a character stronger than her she should be able to at least make a copy of said character on her lvl.

This went 150 messages and not one person until now mentioned that? That deserves a DAYUM!!!!!!! xD

But yes when saying "DI Reinhard", you gotta specify if you're going by the main storyline ver of him or his weaker but still powerful ver that is IkaBey Rein.

Holy shit lulululululululululululululululululululul.

Been wondering for ages, but I was kinda like "meh, it's a hax battle"

But apparently DI Reinhard vapourises normal people just by them being near his spear, so.... yeah. Maybe use the less powerful version

but still the AP is different but the potency and deadliness of spear...doesn't exactly change in those 60 years AFAIK so looking at it will hurt altair badly due to lack of soul resistence

Also EMC said in chat the spear bends out of its way whenever it goes for an Einherjar, seeing as they are considered an extension of him. So...it may apply to reinhard likely (idk) btw how often altair uses 13th movement?

EDIT: Even that will just motivate reinhard to spear so...cause even in 9-C he can wield it as it was made for him to use he wielded it as far as around the second world war as a weapon idk but he was confirmed to be able to wield it without side affects as a human

Not sure since she has only used all of her Holopsicon once throughout the entire series. But she has the personality that goes straight for the kill from the start with her hax.

But will he be able to use it in time before Altair one shots him?

well if she turns him back to human nazi that may motivate him instead to spear as he can wield it without mercy. Then redirect is the thing because that thing ignores distance so i don't think altair can redirect an attack that the moment he let's go it hits her in the very same instance but even if she could it will miss the master and einherjar apparently because it misses einherjars as they are an aspect of reinhard so logically it will miss the master it seems.

The fate manipulation thing is the iffy part but i can say with certainty she cannot make reinhard unown the lance because 1-A god made it for him so she can't change his fate over the lance is what i see

But can he use it before Altair paralyzes him than shish kabob him with swords like she did with Mamika? Will he be able to use it before Altair does literally anything to one shot him?

Also would Reinhard even be able to react fast enough to do that? Because how can you say for sure Reinhard won't lose his composure when he realizes he lost all his powers except for his spear.

Peter1129 said:
But can he use it before Altair paralyzes him than shish kabob him with swords like she did with Mamika? Will he be able to use it before Altair does literally anything to one shot him?
Also would Reinhard even be able to react fast enough to do that? Because how can you say for sure Reinhard won't lose his composure when he realizes he lost all his powers except for his spear.
You realise this is a 7-C vs a 6-A right? She can't do anything to him with physical force

Redgrave is talking about after he's turned 9-C by Outline Origin. Not when he's still 6-A.

Also, without his Briah, the spear wont have the powers of the Three Commanders, making it a lot less dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back