• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TF2 Soldier vs Reinhard Heydrich

So i'm pretty sure soldier is baseline 9-B while rein is 2x 9-A, so he is nearly 2800x stronger and thus one shots with ease, plus there is his aura that soldier has not defense against.

So what can soldier even do here? This seems like a stomp.

Well apparentely you can but it means it can't be added since it means not figjting at their full potential.

The only abilities you can restrict are those that give new tiers like say "5-B via supernova" or something.

Well apparentely you can but it means it can't be added since it means not figjting at their full potential.

The only abilities you can restrict are those that give new tiers like say "5-B via supernova" or something.
This, soldier also has durability negation with the cow mangler, damage reflection with power ups and numerous stat amps

Stat amps are useless because the gap is too big.

If the dura negs works, he still has no response to the aura.

I mean would it actually work?
It is done via charisma/fear, and I doubt soldier would be the type to care about that.

Stat amps are useless because the gap is too big.

If the dura negs works, he still has no response to the aura.
I dont think Reinhards aura has such a large range. Soldier could surely attack him without getting close.

Soldier wouldn't start with the dura neg in character though, he has dozens of options and in the lore he mostly uses stock or a shotgun, and his range section says they are better the closer he is to the target so soldier will definitely get closer to rein while the latter does the same, eventually they will get in melee, especially if soldier goes trolldier, and then rein destroys him.

So is not a stomp but i'll vote reinhard.

I'd say bloodlusted soldier makes it a stomp since rein has litwrally no ranged options and can't do shit against him.

I mean it isn’t a stomp since Rein likely wins if he gets into range, he could avoid it long enough in theory.

He needs to get into melee range for that, soldier ain't going to let that happens with all his spells and AOE.

Why would he, with his 100s meter range, and his dozens of mobility options, allow rein to get that close to him before using his dura neg?

Why would he, with his 100s meter range, and his dozens of mobility options, allow rein to get that close to him before using his dura neg?
Its easier to hit in close range and even if hes bloodlusted his intelligence should still be below average

Good, so the aura is the only thing he has to worry, this makes it a bigger mismatch because he isn't stuck with only 3-4 options, he can now just spam spells and missiles until rein gets too damaged to move around.

Also little reminder that mvm upgraded soldier deals full damage on direct hit regardless of distance plus the bigger fire rate and clip size, so the airstrike becomes rein's doom, and he can triple his damage any time with crit cattenn, so now the AP gap is meaningless.

So yeah, mismatch, this is the same as putting a guy with a insta kill knife vs a guy far away with a rocket launcher, oh wait.

Good, so the aura is the only thing he has to worry, this makes it a bigger mismatch because he isn't stuck with only 3-4 options, he can now just spam spells and missiles until rein gets too damaged to move around.

Also little reminder that mvm upgraded soldier deals full damage on direct hit regardless of distance plus the bigger fire rate and clip size, so the airstrike becomes rein's doom, and he can triple his damage any time with crit cattenn, so now the AP gap is meaningless.

So yeah, mismatch, this is the same as putting a guy with a insta kill knife vs a guy far away with a rocket launcher, oh wait.
So round 1 and 2 goes to Reinhard and round 3 goes to soldier?

This should be in fun and games as restricting immortality invalidates the match.

But if using this version then Reinhard takes rounds 1 and 2 while Soldier takes round 3.

Back