• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Altair (Re:Creators)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is a stomp than close it but I'm pretty sure this isn't a stomp.

Altair (Base) vs Interview with Kaziklu Bey Reinhard

Speed Equalized

In Character

Reinhard Type 8 Immortality Restricted

Btw no infinite EGD army for Altair here

Reinhard Tristan Eugen Heydrich render by HIT IT (revision)
Altair ReCreators
Reinhard Heydrich: 2 (SchroKatze, TISSG7Redgrave)
Altair (Re:Creators): 7 (Monarch Laciel, Scavell, Knightofannihilation666, Xmark12, SiamesetheKitty, Homu Sweet Homu, RM97)

Inconclusive:

I'm pretty sure this is a attack first battle. From what I've heard Reinhard used to have a Pre-LDO Form. Which means Altair can use Outline Origin against him.

Inconclusive due to how badass Reinhard is and Altair is best girl - joke.

I'll just follow this for now.

Yes, he had, but now he is outside Space-Time/Multiverse with his Briah. He used to have acausality, but this was removed because reasons.

Pretty sure unless you have acausality you can't negate Altair's Outline Origin which is a form of Plot Manipulation.

Time Paradox Immunity would negate it, I think.

Can she resist her very concepty being erased from reality? MVS can literally fu*k up concepts, and by extension, colapse reality itself. She has a history, so is just a question of time.

Wait does Mid-Godly Regen negate that or no? Because if not it all comes down to whether or not Reinhard will use it from the start. Since in character Altair would always start with Holopsicon.

High-end mid-godly can resist, wich Altair doesn't have.

But this is REALLY hard, since MVS erases whatever is supporting your existence, your body, soul, mind and concept at the same time just because you exist/existed in some point.

So basically it all comes down to whether or not Reinhard would use that attack first or if Altair would use Outline Origin first. Guess I'll just eat and see what other people think.

A weaker copy yeah but not one that's just as strong as Reinhard considering how huge the AP difference is.

Oh damn this thread

ThisisMe
Don't mind me here guys, just enjoying the despair this thread will get

No but seriously though what does that have to do with anything here? Does that help negate some of Altair's ability or what?

Dunno if making a copy of Reinhard will do something though.

or if it will works, considering Reinhard was born from Mercurius desire to die

But if it she can make a copy of him, she definitely can't make him have the same hax :v

SchroKatze said:
Can Altair create a copy of something on THAT level?
We are only using 4-C Reinhard. Also she can make a copy but it's not as strong as the original. So it's not a relevant ability here. Altair's only relevant ability is Outline Origin and possibly Representation Exposition.

Welp

I don't even take Reinhard threads seriously these days lol

But anyhow making a copy of Reinhard is useless so she shouldn't do that.

Alright back on topic. So will Reinhard use the attacks that could kill Altair from the start before Altair uses her Holopsicon?

Dunno how serious Altair is

Reinhard would first test her, she is fighting enough? Goes to love her. Doesn't do enough to make a fight? Get out of my sight

In either case, after some time, he will go Longinuslanze

Hmm, i don't understand the Outline Origi does it stop only plot twist power up?

Well Altair will always start the battle with Holopsicon. Out of the 3 battles she was in she started 2 of them with Holopsicon. The only reasons she didn't start the third one with Holopsicon was so she could gain acceptance from the audience that was watching her battle with the Creations and become stronger. After all people will get bored of the main villain defeats the good guys from the start.

I'm pretty sure it also removes all the power ups from backstories and things like that. The anime didn't go into details about her abilities so I'm not really sure. All we know is it removes all power ups.

Peter1129 said:
NO PLEASE! NO MEMES! I want this to be a serious thread.
Don't expect such things, especially when it comes to character like Reinhard.

If it becomes a meme thread well...just take it like a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back