• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Altair (Re:Creators)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also forgot to mention if the Altair ability additions go through Altair might just be a hologram with acausality or some crap. But I don't think that's giving to happen. Since I tried to argue for her having physical damage immunity but it was shot down due to being way too broken and NLF. Not sure about the acausality though. Nobody seems to have replied yet.

@SchroKatze This isn't Dies Irae this is a separate match not even sure if that applies here.

About what I said: "DI plot is a game from Merc's Law".

Reinhard and Shirou literally recognizes that they are repeating the same plot countless times trough Dejà Vus, and the only thing that changed that plot was Merc creating new Gods.

Doesn't that count as outside help? You know having a 1-A god literally preventing Altair to change the plot against Reinhard in a one on one match. Also why doesn't Mercurius have Plot Manipulation on his profile than? Or is that considered Law Manipualtion.

then no point to bring it up if isn't in the profile tbf. Idk about dejavu being used in combat really but like i said looking at the spear with no resistence to the soul or mind will make her feel a lot of pain it's like while you have regen you still will feel the pain of looking into it hell all the LDO were having issues looking at it and altair with no resistence like them will have a whole different kind of experience

Peter1129 said:
Doesn't that count as outside help? You know having a 1-A god literally preventing Altair to change the plot against Reinhard in a one on one match. Also why doesn't Mercurius have Plot Manipulation on his profile than? Or is that considered Law Manipualtion.
Technically, nah. Since Reinhard is part of said plot, and exists to end this( *cough*), not considering this is like not considering Khorne blessings upon Kharn.

No I can understand Reinhard having his spear be unremovable due to being created by 1-A Mercurius but for Mercurius to actively participate in the match and prevent Altair from changing the plot that seriously sounds like cheating.

Also sorry but I really gotta go sleep now so I can wake up early and study for my test tomorrow.

well i just rechecked yes forcefield will be bypassed due to ignoring distance so that is the issue with that i can she shock waves working only won't work if he camps at glasheirm

RIP peter GL with math

Edit: Also merc won't play his part if he participated anyway so he likely won't join in anyway

How Altair will resist Rein's passive charisma/fear mindfuck? Also, I stil womdering how Altair can change Merc's plot and affect something that now exists outside said plot(Gladsheimr).

Because it doesn't exist outside the plot, it exists outside the multiverse which is different, and because Merc A) does not have plot manipulation and B) is not involved in this battle so he is not doing anything to hold the plot. Otherwise you might as well be saying "how can Reinhard die when it is not Merc's plot that he does" or "how can Randolph Carter be defeated when it is not Yog Sothoth's plot that he dies" or something stupid. Merc's "plots" haven't always worked out before, hence why there are 4 routes instead of just one.

Yeah GG. Also thanks for the good luck yesterday Redgrave. Although it was Spanish and not math lol. But yeah thanks anyway even though I'm pretty sure I failed.

Don't worry i fail in my native language so hard i'm a disappointment in life lmao (always failed those test kek) Hadn't gone full throttle like that in a long time and stayed until 1AM just to argue

Yeah I also suck really bad at learning other languages except for Japanese because I watch too much anime and Japanese drama. It just shows your devotions to a Reinhard thread which I admit is really impressive cause I probably would've fallen asleep by 1 AM unless I had already previously slept in the afternoon.

idk why i just had reinhard kamikaze mode i guess lol Now merc will erase any factors of altair meeting reinhard by the end of life OVO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back