• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Altair (Re:Creators)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok actually the thing is that the best way Altair to win is her Existence erasure but if rein is in glasheirm then that's moot completely. Fate and causality are likely the bet she needs but well...while rein has one way to win its pretty darn effective and he will do it mid fight definately and looking at spear and trying to grab are horrible moves on altair's part if she tries to grab spear cause that shit doesn't take lightly to other masters...he has ways to put her down more than she can put him down it seems so what i see nazi takes it unless she has something REALLY broken

Wait Altair can actually affect Reinhard with Existence Erasure And maybe fate and causality manipulation as well? Hmm didn't know that. I thought Altair's only chance at winning was with plot manipulation.

no? Again existence erasure negs low-godly but moot by mid-godly in his castle. Causality and fate are dependant on how she applies them. Erasure won't work if you didn't restrict type 8 which that won't kill snake at all

Pretty sure any VS Thread doesn't use higher dimensional Type 8 Immortality.

I may be biased, as I personally like Altair, but assuming she is as capable as she was by episode 21 and Heydrich isn't in Hadou God form, shouldn't Holopsicon cripple her opponent? I know that Reinhard is extreme and he has multitude of broken abilities including causality manipulation, durability negation, negation of magic attacks, probability manipulation and high-end teleportation and telekinesis. However Altair is absurdly broken in her strongest form (and I don't think she can be made weaker by changing stories as there is no parent story and abilities she has already gained are probably not removable). Her Holopsicon allows her to use god-like powers, i.e. Existence Change to take over Reinhard's existence. Even Sirius who was on her level was defeated by Altair at the end (she overtook Sirius existance). We don't even know all her special techniques and she has at least 66 of them. I just think her haxxes are on a higher level, the Military Princess is even more broken than the King of Valhalla. It all amounts to who's broken powers are brokener. :)

>In her strongest form

You mean her Low 2-C which is not used in this?

"Sirius was in the same level as Altair and lose because Altair took her existence"...

Reinhard is LEAGUES above anything that isn't tier 2 in Re:Creators, and his existence is unique as an God-Killer Apoptosis.

>Restricting Reinhard's type 8 but not Altair's infinite EGD army

OP what are you doing

Huh what do you mean? I've always had that restricted. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But seriously though is anyone going to vote or what? Or has this really turned into a meme thread.

I already voted for Altair

Since no one else voted and all people are just arguing and putting memes i declair Altair winner by default XD

No h8 m8's

I see this thread has 100 messages and expecting tons of over complicated hax argument, not a meme...

Reinhard for reason above

Here's an argument

"being a unique existence does not mean the Holopsicon can't do its thing. You wouldn't say the Hoplopsicon wouldn't work on Escanor , would you?"

Escanor:

>Unique Existence

>Lion Theme

>Has Light Manipulation

>Has a Tier 6 key

Reinhard:

>Unique Existence

>Lion Theme

>Has Light Manipulation

>Has a Tier 6 key

I see no difference

Anyway, does Reinhard have anyway around the 13th, 14th, 20th or 23rd Movements?

13th Movement -> Makes Reinhard the 9-C gestapo man again

14th Movement -> Reverses Reinhard's attacks so they hit him instead

20th Movement -> Gets her own Gladshiemr and legion

23rd Movement -> Makes her predestined to win or something.

13th would be via well....type 8 i think Wait if i say more I'll spoil rea for monarch RIP

14th I'm pretty sure the spear won't try to kill its master

20th that's his briah and she can't own glasheirm unless she wants her soul to be used as fuel and die

23rd seems like NLF

How does type 8 Immortality stop him from having his powerups reversed? It doesn't even touch on the immortality. And if your answer involves spoilers, find a way to make it not involve spoilers. Also, Type 8 is restricted so IDK why this is an argument?

Proof of this? Because I could easily say that any person's attack wouldn't attack them seeing as they are the attack's master.

"That's his Briah" isn't really an argument here. Again, I could say that about pretty much anyone else, "that's their power". There's no reason to assume that just because they got their power from their craving means that someone else can't copy that power. Reinhard uses the powers of his legion, and those cravings aren't his craving. Ren can use the powers of his legion, and those cravings aren't his craving. As for soul stock, she kinda has mid-godly regen, so she could just use her soul as fuel then regenerate it.

It's fate manipulation. I got no idea what she can do with it.

problem does she do it immediately? also since no resistence to soul and mind its harder for altair to keep herself looking at the spear Also she will bring parody hitler

Altair can twist fate, she used it to save setsuna who was fated by the world to die as she wasn't supposed to exist, also before that it was mention that she controlled destines, and to defeat her the other characters had to gather up the destinies she controlled and destroy it, so seems it makes it so she is fated to win in a fight.

As for whether altair will use her hax, she always uses her hax like the first thing she does usually.

hard to do that involving his type 8 tbh monarch...its restricted anyway

That spear was MADE for reinhard literally Ask Ren he can take other relics minus Rein's as it burned him (i mean merc only made it for the most charismatic person to end him just saying take this with some grains of salt i guess?)

I mean the briah REQUIRES a soul stock don't have it even by some chance she can use it she will get rekt in like a few minutes claudia no soul stock died to her own briah

idek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back