• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Altair (Re:Creators)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no dude that's only with 8 swastikas not unlocked it will be missing the never missing factor but...IKABEY reinhard isn't dependent on swastikas so he has by default AFAIK (correct me if i'm wrong but that's what happened with meth IIRC)

Reinhard's briah lets gain a legion and use their powers . If he's a normal person, he no longer has a briah and he no longer has a legion, so he can no longer use their powers. Why would the spear maintain those powers?

I feel people tend to wank Reinhard's resistances. He has no resistance against plot manipulation, causality manipulation or fate manipulation. Hell, the main plot of DI is Reinhard trying to break free of fate, of "everything set in stone aeons ago".

Despite being one-shot by anything he does, Altair just regenerates from anything he can do to her except for using Machina's universal conceptual one punch, and even might regenerate from that seeing as she regenerated from being plot manipulated out of existence, then screws with Reinhard's fate, causality and plot to reduce him to a normal human and oneshot him instantly.

monarch...his briah uses legion but the spear's never miss, OHK and FTU is a default ability AFAIK as the spear isn't realiant on legion as its created by god's KMS mode the commanders are just to express its abilities from what ik (i could be wrong but that's what i see)

i'm just saying the causality manipulation won't truly work she can redirect but one has to react to spear hitting her the same time he releases it and even then it will miss its master by logic really (eiherjars were redirected because part of him shit) two spear had its properties from the start AFAIK so turning him to 9-C he would be aware and spear on the fly but plot and fate idk though she can't make it where he never got spear as it was made for him so...but how she applies plot we never truly discussed lol

Now that I think about it couldn't Altair use Representation Exposition and change Reinhard's spear? Unless his spear can't be changed by Plot Manipulation.

Ehh should've known. But doesn't it still come down to whether or not Reinhard can use his spear in his 9-C form before Altair paralyzes than shish kabob him.

I mean how does she paralyze him again if he knows he is weakened he will see if she can take spear which again hits her as he releases it but...looking at it is a problem to her too

She throws a sword onto the ground anywhere even if it's far away the paralysis will activate. That's what Sirius did to paralyze Altair. So Altair's should also be similar. Also the activation speed is pretty much instantaneous. As it activated before Altair could slash Sirius.

well what if the person is in the air like they jump just as the swords reach the ground

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well what if the person is in the air like they jump just as the swords reach the ground
Funny you say that. The first time Sirius used it was against Altair in mid air. I replaced the previous video because there were cuts in the fight. Start at around 9:15

https://ww3.*********.io/recreators-episode-20

hmmm if she turns him back then i don't think her paralysis would make it in time as he wouldn't just well...take anything anymore and launch the spear (even though in story he never used it when he was human it was made for the guy so i think he can still use it) which will leave her open if she tries the swords instead

No but how would Reinhard know he should throw the spear right away? Wouldn't he be a bit shocked that he is suddenly 9-C again and cause his reaction to slow down a bit? Cause I'm pretty sure that would be anybody's reaction if they were suddenly back to normal again. And during that brief gap in reaction should be more than enough time for Altair to paralyze Reinhard than kill him.

he would be thrilled tbh more exicitement but he never losses his cool in situations at all and would take his opponent seriously (no matter how shocking things are he always reacts accordingly to adapt IIRC)

I see well I guess it will just end up as if Altair will set up the paralysis in advance right after activating Outline Origin. And judging from her personality she seems to pretty much plan and do everything in advance. So I think Altair still has this either way.

like i said reinhard can adapt on the fly and well reinhard has a lot of years of experience factored in with glasheirms added knowledge he has billions of years of experience despite being only 100 years old due to legion adding it for him so he would have better intuiton in combat and adapting tbh

Btw how does she apply plot manipulation?? Ik on fate but is it similar to plot manipulation?

But how would Reinhard know her sword has paralysis without ever experiencing it though? Like wouldn't he think she tried to throw a sword at him but missed because he dodged it. Which will than lead to him getting paralyzed.

Swipe her gun with a sword to activate. It creates a dome around her that expands. Anybody touched by it will be reverted back for Reinhard's case he will become 9-C again.

i'm not saying he will know just that he won't be so foolish in his actions and knowing his power would is drained when it hits him he would try to do something about it to begin with but that's if she goes for that power reversal

Wait her power reversal is her plot manipulation?

Altair activates Outline Origin when her enemy tries to attack her and is within her range.

Not just Outline Origin but also Representation Exopositon and a unknown ability that allows her to insert herself into the story and change it or drag her opponents out of the world and into another world.

it still won't affect spear though tbf (if its the power reversal thing)

Ahh but how will she change it though? and dragging reinhard out i think glasheirm will teleport back due to range (i think)

Even if it doesn't affect the spear it would still affect Reinhard. And what would happen if Reinhard who was previously maybe rushing forward to try and attack Altair suddenly lost all his powers in that very instant? Yep the momentum of him rushing forward would make it so it's too late for him to stop and he gets stabbed. Cause that's pretty much what happened to Hikayu. She rushed forward to attack Altair but lost all her abilities and it was too late to stop herself from getting choked by Altair.

That's the thing the show Re: Creators never really explained it. They just showed that she can turn herself into particles and suddenly appear into the story. As well as turn other characters into particles of some sort and teleport/transport them into another world.

except i don't think he would run in SO carelessly like an anime protag and be careful tbh

Again castle may get him out but this is more scenario based if altair goes for origins reinhard will notice something is wrong and will not hesitate to finish things off since he will know the danger while kicking him out may just let him come back with glasheirm due to range i think AFAIK

@Redgrave Are you sure he'll immediately do all this the moment he realises he's in danger?

Because that seems very much against his character. He desperately wants something to challenge him. Mercurius even points out he has a self-destructive impulse

@Redgrave

He doesn't have to rush in carelessly like a protag say for example he was trying to see if this attack might kill Altair for good and decides to test it by going into close combat.

And basing on Altair's shown personality the chances of her NOT using Outline Origin when she's trying to kill someone is literally 0%. After all she wouldn't hesitate to use her hax to kill her enemies.

Well monarch no one in DI or IKABEY gave a full challenge but he would identify a threat i mean he spammed spear in hadou form because they were a threat so its something like that

Reinhard uses spear when he needs to but her using outline origin will imply as such a need for rein to use pretty much what he's got AFAIK

I'm just going to point out here, that DI Reinhard with 7/8 Swastikas (who should still be more powerful than 6-A Reinhard), was not automatically mind/soulscrewing people with his spear, nor were people melting from being near it. Ren, Beatrice and Kei were all standing near it, and looking at it, without any mention of mind or soul screw, or pressure vapoursing them.

monarch that's because they have resistence to mind and soul remember?

Reinhard is still more than powerful enough to overwhelm that resistance.

It seems the spear does not automatically mind/soul screw people who look at it

i got no idea how they can resistence is the only thing i can think off unless you want to chalk them resisting its stare as PIS or the fact he was incomplete? I need expert opinion on that because schro's scan above is reinhard's pose without any sort of vast golden light just him holding it so...

Guyess he wasn't pointing it in their direction

Regardless, it seems that Reinhard needs to activate the "soul/mindscrew on sight" thing. It isn't passive, or else people would have at least mentioned it when looking at it.

Hey fellas, I'm just going to mention something interesting I found recently.

Reinhard is vulnerable to "self-inflicted injury" - which includes injuries caused by members of his own legion attacking him. Even the bayonet of a basic legion soldier, not even one of the LDO, was able to cut Reinhard

And this is separate from Reinhard's physical durability. It is explicity mentioned that Reinhard's indestructible body has 4 weaknesses.

1) have the strength to pierce his armour of a legion of souls -> that is, have more AP than his dura

2) Find a ***** in the armour - referring to attacking an already existing wound, OR in Valeria's case, attacking when he uses the Longinus (the later is not applicable here)

3) Machina's fists, or a similar attack, which bring an end to all things regardless of their power.

4) Self inflicted injury

Methods 1 and 4 and mentioned separately from each other, and the bayonett is from a soldier that Kei was able to kill, so it is clear that Reinhard's "self inflicted injury" does not require the "self" to have the AP to harm him.

With this in mind, Altair's ability to create perfect copies of her opponents and overtake existences just became a lot more helpful. All she has to do is copy his Einherjar and have them attack him, or overtake their existence, and now she can harm him even without the required AP

So umm should I change this back to 4-C Reinhard cause from what the looks of it Reinhard might need that extra power if Altair holds so many advantages against him. Or should I just keep it as 6-A Reinhard?

method 1 is irrelevant, 2 is only for valeria, 3 is possible but 4 is questionable in some ways because reinhard would often go on his own aka he won't summon them so easily unless it takes place in castle. But...the thing is reinhard's existence is made from the snake tbf even without realizing it i don't think altair can overtake his existence due to it being from the cancer of a 1-A god is how i see it eiherjar well he can always counter with his own to distract them tbf

"Altair holds so many advantages against him"

> Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4, and 8; his entire existence is completely dependent on Mercurius' existence due to being his apoptosis, and will only truly die permanently if Mercurius dies as well), Regenerationn (Low-Godly, Mid-Godly within Gladsheimr), Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception (Able to sense souls and their specific characteristics, even at large distances), Soul Manipulation (Can damage the soul with his regular attacks, can absorb the souls of the dead, and can constantly resurrect and restore the souls of those in Gladsheimr), Reality Warping (Can enforce his deepest desire onto reality with his Briah and completely overwrite it with Atziluth), Conceptual Manipulation (The Longinuslanze deals conceptual damage and can bypass the concept of distance), Light Manipulation, Summoning (via Gladsheimr), Darkness Manipulation, Holy Manipulation, Curse Manipulation (Via the Longinuslanze), Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Lightning Manipulation, Poison Manipulation (Via Cain'sBriah), Intangibility (Via Kei or Beatrice's Briah's), Absorption (Via the Longinuslanze and Wilhelm's Briah), Teleportation, Invisibility, Mind Manipulation, Magic, Barrier Creation, Necromancy, Matter Manipulation, Existence Erasure (Can erase anything along with its history while using Machina's Briah or with the Longinuslanze), Space-Time Manipulation, Can negate magic attacks, Resurrection, Durability Negation, Can always become faster than his target through Wolfgang's Briah, Immunity to natural poisons and diseases, Resistance to Magic, Mental, Spiritual, Spatial, Temporal and Conceptual Attacks, Aura (Charisma and Fear type. See feats section down below), Can boost the power of any of his Legionnaire's (Was able to make Wilhelm strong enough to fight evenly with Methuselah as well as boost his resistances to the latter's abilities)

>
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Plot Manipulation (Can enter fictional stories, bring fictional characters to the real world, pull others into stories, and even revise stories), Telekinesis (Can telekinetically control swords), Flight, Teleportation, Power Mimicry, Causality Manipulation, Precognition (Allows her to be able to tell what will happen in the future, it allowed to know about Aliceteria's eventual betrayal, and Metoera's plan's, however she hasn't yet used it in combat), Fate Manipulation, Power Nullification, Existence Erasure, Regenerationn (Mid Godly, regenerated after Sirius erased her from existence with her Holopsicon), Possession, Paralysis, Clairvoyance, Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Had her concept attacked by Selestia, who created a concept with infinite gates and space. Altair was able to find an exit within that infinite space)

???

The point was not that Altair has 4 methods to kill him

1 and 2 are moot.

3 is achievable via the Holopsicon Ninth Movement

4 is what I was getting at. If she copies his Einherjar, those very Einherjar can injure him regardless of their AP. Or she can take over the existence of an Einherjar and gain that advantage for herself

Oh so that's what you meant. Sorry I just kinda speedread through it and thought Altair had 4 methods of defeating him without reading it carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back