• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regina Mills vs Gekko Moriah

I found Regina's AP valour, she is far above fodders who can casually make storms with 48 kilotons (Here).

Is the shield an omnidirectional forcefield? Because Moriah's attacks can cover every angle.

If her shields are equal to her ap and she can attack at the same time she has the shield, then I switch to Regina.

If not, still incon.

Rei Rubro said:
I do not remember her attacking and defending at same time.
True but that doesn't mean she can't use more than one power at the same time. For example, in one of the first season three episodes (Lost Girl I think) she force chokes Leroy and puts the other dwarves to sleep with a wave of her head.

Assumption. She never do this with her shield activated, but is better ask to calaca if he wants change his vote.

I'm asking if he did. Even though she never did a spell while activating her shield she still managed to perform two spells at once. It doesn't matter if it's a paralysis spell and a protection spell or a force choke and a sleep spell. The fact still remains that she managed two execute two at the same time

If there's no evidence of the case, even if she could do two offensive spells at once, my vote is still inconclusive.

Back