• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blast fights a Snail (One-Punch Man VS SpongeBob) (0-7-0)

• 4-A Blast and 3-C Gary are being used
  • Speed is equalized
  • Blast´s and Gary´s profiles
  • Gary never used his Time Travel offensively so don´t cope about it
latest
latest

Burasuto:

Meow: @Accelerated_Evolution @James_Plays_4_Games @Mariogoods @Javenplayz253 @LeoEpicGamer8910 @Psychomaster35 @Dragonite007 (7)

Man shows up and call them stupid² (Incon):

Last edited:
Wouldn't Blast simply send Gary to another dimension or something like that? If Gary wouldn't use time travel to his advantage in the battle, then he wouldn't be able to return to the battle.

Wouldn't Blast simply send Gary to another dimension or something like that? If Gary wouldn't use time travel to his advantage in the battle, then he wouldn't be able to return to the battle.
Gary can unironically One-Shot Blast through raw AP and this is a very likely thing to happen

Btw, i don´t know how often does Blast uses his Sealing/BFR

Gary can unironically One-Shot Blast through raw AP and this is a very likely thing to happen

Btw, i don´t know how often does Blast uses his Sealing/BFR
Based on what I know, Blast is a mysterious character who doesn't participate in most of what is shown in the story of One-Punch Man. During the intense events involving Cosmic Fear Mode Garou that almost destroyed humanity, Blast made use of his space superpowers, which led to Saitama battling the threat off of Earth. However, Blast probably wouldn't consider Gary as such a threat. It's likely that Gary would have a good opportunity to attack.

Based on what I know, Blast is a mysterious character who doesn't participate in most of what is shown in the story of One-Punch Man. During the intense events involving Cosmic Fear Mode Garou that almost destroyed humanity, Blast made use of his space superpowers, which led to Saitama battling the threat off of Earth. However, Blast probably wouldn't consider Gary as such a threat. It's likely that Gary would have a good opportunity to attack.
I will not lie, this looks like a Chat GPT text

Btw, maybe Blast consider Gary as something at least dangerous due to him being at the same speed as him

I will not lie, this looks like a Chat GPT text
I assure you that I write my own messages.
Btw, maybe Blast consider Gary as something at least dangerous due to him being at the same speed as him
That's a good idea. Blast might decide to use his space superpowers, but there's also probably a strong likelihood that Blast would try physically attacking Gary, since being super fast doesn't necessarily mean being a threat to the world. I'll check out exactly how much of a strength advantage Gary has so we can get a more accurate perspective about how the two compare to each other.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Qawsedf234/Serious_Punch_Squared_Recalc#Visible_Star_End
https://www.calculator.net/scientific-notation-calculator.html?cvtnum=9.023102e+60&ctype=1&submit1=+Convert+
Blast's strength value:
9023102000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Joules.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Shadow_x007x/One-Punch_Man_-_Blast's_durability_to_withstand_Serious_Punch²_attacks
https://www.calculator.net/scientific-notation-calculator.html?cvtnum=4.8818486e+64&ctype=1&submit1=+Convert+
Blast's strength value:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/R...ng_a_pocket_dimension_containing_a_starry_sky
https://www.calculator.net/scientif...tml?cvtnum=1.688e63&ctype=1&submit1=+Convert+
Gary's strength value:
1688000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Joules.

It's easy to tell that Gary's advantage is big based on how many more digits there are in his stat value compared to Blast's. I decided to look further into it of course. Gary's strength advantage is 187.0753539×, because Blast's strength value × 187.0753539 = Gary's strength value.

It turns out that Blast has a strength advantage of 28.92090403×, because Gary's strength value × 28.92090403 = Blast's strength value.

Update: I was later informed that I had initially used the wrong strength value for Blast, so I edited this message to make the discovery properly and to add strikethrough text to what was wrong.

Last edited:
So, basically, the fights comes to:

1- Gary bangs Blast

2- Blast creates a portal and BFR Gary or Seal him

AFAIK, Blast never directly manipulated space and time, so this ability wouldn´t be much useful

Voting Gary per now, while Blast using his wincons would be something in character for him to do due to the state of mind being used, he will probably starts the fight with physical attacks

So, basically, the fights comes to:

1- Gary bangs Blast

2- Blast creates a portal and BFR Gary or Seal him

AFAIK, Blast never directly manipulated space and time, so this ability wouldn´t be much useful

Voting Gary per now, while Blast using his wincons would be something in character for him to do due to the state of mind being used, he will probably starts the fight with physical attacks
I also vote for Gary winning the battle.

One possibility where Blast would succeed instead would be if he were to open a portal right in front of him to counter an attack from Gary. He did this to send the Cosmic Fear Mode Garou's Gravity Knuckle Nuclear Fission attacks to the sky. I don't know why Blast didn't send the attacks further, but it might have something to do with Cosmic Fear Mode Garou's own abilities. Blast was able to send Serious Punch² further despite it being more powerful, so I think that my idea is a good presumption. Anyway, in the case that Blast would understand how powerful Gary's attacks can be before Gary would hit him, this would seemingly be a viable and efficient way of getting rid of Gary.
LGn3ZMM_d.webp

I also vote for Gary winning the battle.

One possibility where Blast would succeed instead would be if he were to open a portal right in front of him to counter an attack from Gary. He did this to send the Cosmic Fear Mode Garou's Gravity Knuckle Nuclear Fission attacks to the sky. I don't know why Blast didn't send the attacks further, but it might have something to do with Cosmic Fear Mode Garou's own abilities. Blast was able to send Serious Punch² further despite it being more powerful, so I think that my idea is a good presumption. Anyway, in the case that Blast would understand how powerful Gary's attacks can be before Gary would hit him, this would seemingly be a viable and efficient way of getting rid of Gary.
LGn3ZMM_d.webp
Yeah he could do that, however, Gary will probably try to attack with something like a bite (his primarily way to attack someone), so Blast wouldn´t be able to transport the damage to the sky or to any other place due to not having enough distance between the attack and his body

Anyway, i added your vote

Blast's AP doesn't scale to that, otherwise he would have a possibly 3-C rating. Blast scales to this (4.8818486e+64) because he damaged an early Awaken Garou who's attack destroyed Blast's Spatial Manipulation, and Blast himself said that the energy from Garou's attack was too much. If you were wondering, that's 28.9x stronger than Gary.

The (possibly) strongest s-class hero loses to an fricking snail from hit cartoon show spongebob fra
For what reasons? The reasoning for Gary winning was that Gary AP stomped. But I literally just stated that they got Blast's AP wrong and that Blast actually AP stomps here.

For what reasons? The reasoning for Gary winning was that Gary AP stomped. But I literally just stated that they got Blast's AP wrong and that Blast actually AP stomps here.
Im just an follower I really just look at the votes and see who's currently winning then vote the winner
Ig you can take off my vote.

Blast's AP doesn't scale to that, otherwise he would have a possibly 3-C rating. Blast scales to this (4.8818486e+64) because he damaged an early Awaken Garou who's attack destroyed Blast's Spatial Manipulation, and Blast himself said that the energy from Garou's attack was too much. If you were wondering, that's 28.9x stronger than Gary.
Wait, is Blast unironically stronger than both Saitama and Garou?

I vote to Gary FRA.
Counted

But the value is higher than the one in the showed in the blog about the graph, right?
Yeah. Blast scales somewhat to the sp2 but not fully like saitama and garou. If you look at the OPM calcs, there is 2 different methods, the low-end and the high-end. Blast's high-end(4-A) scales higher than garou/saitamas low-end(4-A), but they would just scale to it. Garou/Saitama's high end scales to 3-C

Back