• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regina Mills vs Gekko Moriah

She usually starts her fights with a shockwave (telekinesis) and often with a fireball, however, she can use skills like transmutation or BFR when she sees that she can not defeat an enemy by common means. Regina also needs to perform a hand movement for almost all of her offensive skills.

Hmmmmm, if Moriah can get his hands on Regina's shadow she's dead, but Regina can kinda turn off the light source in the sky like she did in season three with the moon. Or Regina puts him to sleep or immobilizes him without having to use water. Really depends on what version of Regina this is. The EQ would usually start with a fireball but season 7 Regina usually goes for immobilization or sleep inducement. I don't know for now though.

Regina can not darken the sky by herself, she needed Emma's help for this. She usually uses sleep inducement to stun those she does not want to kill (like henry), but here she obviously intends to kill her opponent. Regina's biggest problem is that even if she paralyzes Moriah he can use his shadow to posses her and control her body along with all her movements, being incapacitated and later killed.

your first point is true, however we do have reason to belive that regina improved as the seasons went on (she stopped with the internal confliction, learnt light magic...etc.), however, even blocking out the sun doesn't guarantee a win. She can use her blue energy beam like what she did with Cora's ghost to counter Doppleman. She can use the purple electric knock out thing like she did with the lost boys and dwarves, in the latter she was about to kill Leroy. Plus she can use her magic mirror to trap moriah in the world behind the mirror (she has it in her inventory). I think the biggest problem is whether Moriah will die from a heart crush. That's why I'm unsure on the victory here.

What's Regina's ap? I know she has hax but she's 7-C but some of those things sounds a lot like something that needs ap.

Calaca Vs said:
What's Regina's ap? I know she has hax but she's 7-C but some of those things sounds a lot like something that needs ap.
Above baseline.

@Andre

She learned other spells yes, in fact the S7 Regina is far more powerful than S2's, however, assuming she can do a spell of that level alone when she needed help in the past is not safe (And to do that she still needs a great time and etc). The problem with these blue beams and electric beams is that the Doppleman can become completely intangible and travels directly into Regina's shadow and if he posses her, the fight is over. About heart extraction, I do not see why Regina would not be able to do this, maybe the only problem would be the size of Moriah (almost 6 feet tall).

Rei Rubro said:
@Andre

She learned other spells yes, in fact the S7 Regina is far more powerful than S2's, however, assuming she can do a spell of that level alone when she needed help in the past is not safe (And to do that she still needs a great time and etc). The problem with these blue beams and electric beams is that the Doppleman can become completely intangible and travels directly into Regina's shadow and if he posses her, the fight is over. About heart extraction, I do not see why Regina would not be able to do this, maybe the only problem would be the size of Moriah (almost 6 feet tall).
Can't Regina interact with intangible beings. That's what the blue beam was when she was fighting Cora's ghost. I don't think the intangibility will be a problem here. Unless it's a different type of intangibility ??

I asked about the heart extraction cuz maybe he didn't have a heart or something. Another point about the shadow, couldn't Regina just trap Doppelman in the coconut?? Like with Pans shadow (which is a high 6B btw). I know it's a bit of a stretch but it's an idea.

Its elemental intangibility. Pan's shadow ins't intangible (Normal people like Hook and Bael can interact).

Of course, i re-watched OUAT two times, but Doppleman is not a ghost and being a shadow, he don't have a soul too. Regina will can't harm him when he decides to stay untouchable.

Rei Rubro said:
Of course, i re-watched OUAT two times, but Doppleman is not a ghost and being a shadow, he don't have a soul too. Regina will can't harm him when he decides to stay untouchable.
That's a good point. I guess if she teleports and evades rather than tries to shoot a fireball at Doppleman she'll be fine. Her best is if she quickly sucks Moriah into the mirror or makes him sleep. If she starts with immobilization she'll lose, but if she starts with the mirror or sleep inducement she can win.

I vote for Regina cause she has more OP knockout abilities like Tranmutation, BFR, Sleep Inducements, Death Manipulation, Force Choke, Heart Rip...etc. She's more likely to start with these than immobilization and fireball in which she'll most liekly lose.

I mean, yeah, Regina has way more options but if she's baseline she would get one-shoted by Moriah who's >>65 Kilotons.

I think this is inconclusive. It's who shots first.

Calaca Vs said:
I mean, yeah, Regina has way more options but if she's baseline she would get one-shoted by Moriah who's >>65 Kilotons.
I think this is inconclusive. It's who shots first.
True, but, (correct me if I'm wrong) any AP attack takes time to manifest whereas all of Regina's hax attack are thought speed. If they were to start 4km apart this would give Regina enough time to death manip him teleport out of the way and come back vitorious to a destroyed playing field.

Guess it really depends on the environment (SBA means both would start a kilometer).

Moriah's advantages here would be AP and probably teleportation (swapping places with his shadow) and getting his hands on her shadow (which is incap).

Inc FRA I suppose.

Back