• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tony Tony Chopper (One Piece) Vs. Chiaotzu (Dragon Ball)
  • Both will fight to the death or incap, morals off
  • They starts 20 meters apart
  • Both at their strongest 5-C (Chopper starts at Monster Point). Speed is equal.
Chopper:

Chiao: Tauan, greatsage

They both became friends (Incon): Nierre, noninho

Last edited:
ok, so...

Chopper out-stamina's
we gotta hope Chiaotzu doesn't try TK, as Chopper's LS is 5 tiers above in monster point (3 in base)

but... Chopper gets hardly outranged (as they start 4km away and Chopper is 100% close range) and ki manipulation apparently is madness and i didn't knew it
what are Chopper's wincons? can't see any, tbh

Chiao's only serious advantage are range/flight.
In general, Chopper is much more tactical and intelligent. Even though he starts in MP, he has shown to have dominate his mind so he should be able to analyze the target's possible weaknesses as used in Brain Point. This way, Chopper would understand that he must keep a short distance and overcome the Chiao with his vastly superior LS — and considering their size (and the initial distance), Chopper could easily reach Chiao with a simple jump.

Chiao's explosions are caused by Dodompa, and Chopper, even when injured in MP, was able to dodge lasers so it's nothing he can't handle with reflex alone. Furthermore, even though Chiao has a slightly higher AP, Chopper has feats of stamina and of fighting even at his physical limit, so he would logically be able to withstand more attacks and continue fighting for a long period.

So if we see MP slaming Chiaotzu on the ground or Horn Point pinning him down, Chiaotzu can't do much?
I see him winning, now, but think we could wait for DB supp inputs so I won't vote yet

Chiaotzu will just abuse flight and range, but he's not tagging Chopper IMO. Chopper should be able to react and dodge his attacks well enough to avoid any fatal damage.

I'm voting Incon

Chopper is intelligent and skillful enough to avoid several of Chiaotzu's attacks, but the huge advantage of flight and spamming explosive ki blasts will eventually cause Chiaotzu to hit him badly.

One thing underestimated here is that Monster Point has a large size, so it's much easier for Chiaotzu to hit him than the other way around.

I vote for Chiaotzu.

incon sounds more reasonable FRA
Why would it be inconclusive? Heck, Chiaotzu might not know he needs to do so initially, but if he evaded Chopper long enough.... Well, doesn't Chopper's Monster Point form have a time limit?

He managed to stay in this form for about 30 minutes in Onigashima fighting Queen. But either way, he can use a Rumble Ball to activate it again.
& how many Rumble Balls does he have?

Is it implausible Chiaotzu could stay flying for hours?
Although it does strike me as surprising that a Dragon Ball character has a Stamina rating as underpolished as:
Stamina: Athletic

Doesn't even have a justification, lol.

There is also the question of time between going back to Monster Point; If Chopper isn't as strong -Or his movement is physically impaired when returning from Monster Point due to time limit- in base form, Chiaotzu hitting him with a Dodon Ray seems like it could do some damage.

Also:

Weaknesses: Standard Devil Fruit users weaknesses. Eating two Rumble Balls back-to-back within 6 hours will result in him losing control of his transformations. After consuming three, he transforms into a mindless berserker (see Monster Point below). This transformation also appears to be lethal to Chopper. He's also weak against hot temperatures due to his fur | After the timeskip Chopper can freely transform into in Monster Point and retain his senses, however this transformation only lasts 3 minutes and after using it Chopper can't move for another 2 or 3 hours | The same, except Chopper is now able to use Monster Point for 30 minutes, after which he is reduced to a smaller form.

Does this key of Chopper retain the "and after using it Chopper can't move for another 2 or 3 hours" part, given this key says "The same" for it?
& whether he is mobile or not, how does the smaller form hold up in combat?

Does this key of Chopper retain the "and after using it Chopper can't move for another 2 or 3 hours" part, given this key says "The same" for it?
"The same" isn't the proper way we use for it but yes, he retains it
whether he is mobile or not, how does the smaller form hold up in combat?
Chopper usually never fights in Brain Point (afaik the Base form has this name, if I'm wrong I meant base). Chopper is for sure smaller than Chiaotzu and his lack of range would cause him trouble. It's best if when he gets out of MP he gets to Kung-Fu or Horn points.

tbf I'd like Chopper to win, and thought the arguments for incon are more reasonable than the argument for Chiaotzu, that's why I voted incon.

"The same" isn't the proper way we use for it but yes, he retains it
Concerning that that's how the profile lists it, then. No offense meant.
Chopper usually never fights in Brain Point (afaik the Base form has this name, if I'm wrong I meant base). Chopper is for sure smaller than Chiaotzu and his lack of range would cause him trouble. It's best if when he gets out of MP he gets to Kung-Fu or Horn points.
Probably. Presuming because they might give him the Mobility &/or Durability. to help him with his Range issues against Chiaotzu.
Though, DOES Chopper go to Brain Point after Monster Point in this key?

It may be worth trying to get an assessment of Chiaotzu's Stamina.

Though, DOES Chopper go to Brain Point after Monster Point in this key?
If I'm not mistaken, after every Rumble ball points' time he goes to Brain.

It may be worth trying to get an assessment of Chiaotzu's Stamina.
Chiaotzu is a trained guy, I think if Chopper tries to diminish his stamina by assuming a smaller form and dodging, Chiaotzu may be able to surpass this strategy.
Dunno for sure, tho

Chiaotzu always fights in the air, as for his stamina, it's not really anything known, as he never fights long battles.

Back