• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regen null

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we add a mention that Frankenstein's aura attacks apparently can't be healed by normal means, and ignore at least Mid-Low/High-Low Regenerationn? (whichever one can heal massive lacerations to the arms and torso)

Do you have a scan or something that supports this? I'm only asking because I don't know the verse.

[warning: many pictures]

Okay, so earlier in the series, Frankenstein has an altercation with an artificial vampire named Jake. Jake is confirmed to have enhanced healing that can regenerate enormous lacerations in a couple of days.

Frankenstein aura 1
Frankenstein aura 2
Frankenstein aura 3

Several days later, Mary (a fellow artificial vampire) and Jake say this regarding Dr Crombel's arrival (the man who created them)

Frankenstein aura 4

And when he arrives, and performs an examination on Jake, Dr Crombel has this to say:

Frankenstein aura 6

He states here that despite Jake's increased regenerative ability, his lacerations are healing at the rate of a normal human, as a result of the bizarre properties of Frankenstein's aura.

Additonally, one can see in picture 4 that, despite several days having passed, the lacerations given to him are still very severe, and have only just slightly begun to heal.

In additon to THAT, we have a later dispute between Frankenstein and a transformed Mary, which shows that further exposure to Frank's aura can reopen wounds given previously.

Frankenstein aura 7
Frankenstein aura 8
Frankenstein aura 9
Frankenstein aura 10

And thus concludes my evidence presentation. (whew that took a while!)

Looks good, I agree with this given the evidence.

Mid-Low Regenerationn Negation and exposure to his aura can reopen wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back