• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regen Negation upgrade for NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
🗿

Aight, then later today/tomorrow i'll create another thread to get that shit removed/changed. Go ahead and have some mod close this thread if that's really your final decision.
You won’t have anything to remove or change since i actually didn’t change anything to the profiles i’ll recreate a thread later

Practice makes perfect you know
We are talking about Speedster here.

Speed got the big homies slinging for him
Go for it 😹😭

Please don’t give up. At least wait for the nnt supporters don’t let deceived win.
Speedster He ain’t no antagonist chill we’ll argue for it later

Stop derailing please
Dude do you even read ? 😭

We’ll argue for it later let’s ask a few questions and see What would work and come back with a more constructed OP this one was a bit of a mess

You won’t have anything to remove or change since i actually didn’t change anything to the profiles i’ll recreate a thread later

We are talking about Speedster here.

Go for it 😹😭

Speedster He ain’t no antagonist chill we’ll argue for it later

Dude do you even read ? 😭

We’ll argue for it later let’s ask a few questions and see What would work and come back with a more constructed OP this one was a bit of a mess
you can just fix this one it’s just 2 pages long

you can just fix this one it’s just 2 pages long
I don’t have time i’ll go to sleep and have a formation week leaving me with no time for my family/friends/girlfriend I won’t give time to this thread as it is rn we know for a fact that they’ll outvote regardless of what we say hence why i’ll ask more about these regens and for a verification of one of this wiki’s page And decide if the point is good enough to be argued or if their point is right

If their point is right then OP will get a Kizaru downgrade if i have confirmation about Elemental Intangibility admitting Regen as a caracteristic we will be able to argue for it

This thread gave me the opportunity to search for scans.

In a few weeks or month i’ll get this subject back if it has too

And if this was wrong then I won’t bring it anymore I don’t want to show any bias towards NNT

Stop asking me to not give up and let’s verify our facts to see if they don’t go against anything on the wiki first

I don’t have time i’ll go to sleep and have a formation week leaving me with no time for my family/friends/girlfriend I won’t give time to this thread as it is rn we know for a fact that they’ll outvote regardless of what we say hence why i’ll ask more about these regens and for a verification of one of this wiki’s page And decide if the point is good enough to be argued or if their point is right

If their point is right then OP will get a Kizaru downgrade if i have confirmation about Elemental Intangibility admitting Regen as a caracteristic we will be able to argue for it

This thread gave me the opportunity to search for scans.

In a few weeks or month i’ll get this subject back if it has too

And if this was wrong then I won’t bring it anymore I don’t want to show any bias towards NNT

Stop asking me to not give up and let’s verify our facts to see if they don’t go against anything on the wiki first
Did they accept the Fraudrin regeneration getting negated thing?

Did they accept the Fraudrin regeneration getting negated thing?
No they didn’t we’ll argue for it later as I said now I would like to go to sleep for a few hours (less than 4 actually) without having more messages about not giving up i’ll answer tomorrow I asked Damage to close this

When did any of those regenerate from complete body destruction?
Ban’s body got obliterated lots of time his body was reduced to all kind of things

Cath transcends life and death itself his regen is massively superior to that of anyone Fraudrin SD (That can regen as long as light exist and can exist as counsciousness through graces to reform a body) or anyone included

Ban’s body got obliterated lots of time his body was reduced to all kind of things

Cath transcends life and death itself his regen is massively superior to that of anyone Fraudrin SD or anyone included
reduced to all kind of things
You clearly do not understand what low godly is

Complete body destruction means that not even a freaking quark is left behind, literally nothing

You clearly do not understand what low godly is

Complete body destruction means that not even a freaking quark is left behind, literally nothing
Hence why I gave SD’s exemple

For Ban I was intending body destruction in a more litteral sense as i misibterpretated His saying

SD, by feats, only has mid regeneration (just as mid as the show past season 2)
SD by feats can reform and regenerate her body from quantum particles Which Is High

SD by feats can regenerate/reform her entire body From her counsciousness (graces)

Weird when the hax thread confirmed it’s High regen
Regenerating from photons is high but where did she do that?

Being made of light and being able to Regenerate doesn't equate to "i can Regenerate all of my body"

There gotta be a breaking point where her photons stop regening

Being made of light and being able to Regenerate doesn't equate to "i can Regenerate all of my body"

She is the « concept » of light being able to regen using light particles Is High regen she Basically Is the photons so as long as light exist basically she is light so she’
As long as their consciousness demain They still can use their powers as i shown with DK Using Darkness when He was reduced to Commandments

I’ve got confirmation in the hax thread about this being High for Both Kizaru and SD so at this point idk who to trust

When

Overtime
graces works overtime for it’s holders Not it’s creators hence why DK could move as a counsciousness and use his powers

Killing SD without nullifying the process would mean her counsciousness would be reduced to the graces she’ll use the photons to create a body like she did with that shower of light thing even though she was fired out of Dubs and Dahlia’s body

If y’all find it to much for now let’s close this so i’ll ask more infos about it to verify (Cause someone clearly said it was High and Borsalino’s profile back this up i’ll try to have more opinions on this) i’ll Also try to find more panels and to explain the lore and how graces work better let’s leave the profiles with Deceived modifications for now it isn’t a big downgrade anyway

She literally got deconstructed out of existence on the scans shown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back