• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you mean?
Like, saying the hogs are blitzing Solaris don't make sense, because there's times where Solaris can block some of they attacks. But like, would't mean each time, they getting faster and faster with AD? To the point they could blitz Solaris at some points of the fight?

Like, saying the hogs are blitzing Solaris don't make sense, because there's times where Solaris can block some of they attacks. But like, would't mean each time, they getting faster and faster with AD? To the point they could blitz Solaris at some point of the fight?
no because there is no moment in the fight where Solaris can't react to them or that the hedgehogs can't harm him

no because there is no moment in the fight where Solaris can't react to them or that the hedgehogs can't harm him
Is just for gameplay that.
What about like, Phase 2? It don't look like Solaris is particulary reacting to they attacks.
(Boy, i remember now why i stop playing the game, the final fight looks boring as F)

4 staff inputs: Firestorm, Maverick, Lephyr, Qawsed to some extent agrees with what’s finished in the discussion.

Maverick agrees with offensive time travel, Lephyr disagrees, Firestorm argues it’s limited, Qawsed said it’s more of a speed thing rather than an ability. So like 2.5-3 staff disagrees with it being an ability.

I’ll apply the changes later today. Finally finished with an exam.

4 staff inputs: Firestorm, Maverick, Lephyr, Qawsed to some extent agrees with what’s finished in the discussion.

Maverick agrees with offensive time travel, Lephyr disagrees, Firestorm argues it’s limited, Qawsed said it’s more of a speed thing rather than an ability. So like 2.5-3 staff disagrees with it being an ability.

Welp, RIP temporal nukes.

But please keep in mind that The Titans from Sonic Frontiers have Type 4 Acausality for stuff besides taking hits from Super Sonic. So just delete that one justification, not the whole ability.

Welp, RIP temporal nukes.

But please keep in mind that The Titans from Sonic Frontiers have Type 4 Acausality for stuff besides taking hits from Super Sonic. So just delete that one justification, not the whole ability.
Same goes for The End I believe

Edit: Never mind. Damn, The End sucks

you still need consensus on what it would be, 2.5-3 is not a consensus, like, if it will not be offensive time travel, what will it be?

you can't, since outside of you and @Qawsedf234 no staff gave any input in anything else in the OP, so you would need someone to do that as well, and even then, Qaw disagreed with some of the stuff in your OP

@omegabronic Just immeasurable speed or range.

Even though Maverick said everything that was finished in the OP, accepted or otherwise was fine. And Lephyr said he’s agreeing with me. So you’re being disengenuous about who even agreed.

@omegabronic Just immeasurable speed or range.
and we need a consensus on which will be, because outside of you, no staff

Even though Maverick said everything that was finished in the OP, accepted or otherwise was fine.
not what he said https://vsbattles.com/threads/sonic-the-hedgehog-abilities.157326/post-6016379 he still had contnetions, such as with Chaos regen and Void manip, so he didn't agreed with all other things in the op

And Lephyr said he’s agreeing with me. So you’re being disengenuous about who even agreed.
he said that in regards to the Temporal nuke, he gave no opinion on anything else, more so, you said that the temporal nuke would be range, while he said that it is speed, so even there isn't a full agreement

Everything that was unanimously agreed upon she was fine with, AKA stuff that was in the OP that was either accepted or rejected, so her vote counts, not just me and Qawsed. Also wonder why you just ignored Firestorm who did said the stuff on the OP is fine, cause that counts as a vote.

Everything that was unanimously agreed upon she was fine with, AKA stuff that was in the OP that was either accepted or rejected, so her vote counts, not just me and Qawsed.
Qaw also disagrees with some stuff in the OP, like the life manipulation removal

Also wonder why you just ignored Firestorm who did said the stuff on the OP is fine, cause that counts as a vote.
oh he did say that? must have missed, sorry for that then

he said that in regards to the Temporal nuke, he gave no opinion on anything else, more so, you said that the temporal nuke would be range, while he said that it is speed, so even there isn't a full agreement
This is correct.

However, ultimately, the "temporal nuke" is to be removed whether staff go with AoE or speed.

That said, I didn't bother commenting on the rest as I thought only the Solaris stuff was left. Let me get a quick read and get back to ya.

He also doesn't buy the low godly regen stuff either, or the Mid-High regen so there's that.

Unanimous agreement: Firestorm, Maverick,

Qawsed disagrees with Holy manipulation, life manipulation being removed, Low godly and Mid high regen, Void Manipulation, is fine with the elaborations part, agrees mind restoration should be gone alongside the phantom ruby type 4 acausality, agrees with quills being extrasensory perception, concept hax being removed.

And Offensive time travel has a majority of disagreements, though if my vote were added it would be 3 staff members at bare minimum but I'll wait for Lephyr.

I'll just get rid of the concept hax from the End since that was supposed to be gone a while ago.

So I was gonna make an entire list to be fancy, but after reading and re-reading the first two pages, the OP seems correct to me, with the abilities that are agreed to stay and those agreed to be removed

Though I will note, I infact would label the Chaos Emeralds as having life manipulation based on them giving life energy to living things, but I won't hold down the thread on that, it's very minor regardless, and it would still be covered nicely under power bestowal anyways

And about Excalibur's nullification, I could see a possibly nulling of energy attacks, but again, won't hold the thread over stuff so minor

neat, so that's 3 staff member approval. Guess I can finish this thread.

@LephyrTheRevanchist if you don't mind can you look into another thread of mine? I need just one staff input left and the discussion stuff is done. >_>

Edited all of the noteworthy pages that are unlocked, all of the leftover stuff seems to be resolved while we were discussing the offensive time travel stuff. Gonna close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back