• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regen Negation upgrade for NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the word packed in this thread one time and now all yall goofy ahh mfs are saying it

You don't have to close the thread, just wait for Deceived and then make counterarguments to his post.
It went like this last time and it was heated for no reason then it was closed without settling anything so i think it’s better to close it i don’t want to get beef with someone for some anime

What the hell happen while i was gone 🗿
Since y’all won’t change your opinion i don’t think it’s useful to keep this opened y’all would close it anyway with your 3 votes.

Speedster then went evil mode and wants to downgrade OP

Randomdude told him He would get packed

Speedster will Go SSJ and solo OP now

That’s approximately everything that has happened

I’m going to sleep now see you tomorrow make this thread stop (I’ll probably be unable to answer since my formation Is taking me lots of time so i’ll concentrate on the most important messages and NNT contents)

I tried to argue against Makai and Speed but Makai suddenly wants the thread to close after I said to wait for you to make your post.
If he closes this thread then he'd be conceding against all the arguments being proposed in this thread inherently, which would include the Supreme Deity's Regeneration downgrade/removal/rework.

So if Makai's fine with that being removed, and leaving my current version of the Regen Negation still applied on the profiles then i'm fine with this thread being closed.

But if he isn't then he shouldn't close this, because if he does then i'm just gonna make another thread to get that shit changed like i did with the previous one.

I happened.
🦧

Since y’all won’t change your opinion i don’t think it’s useful to keep this opened y’all would close it anyway with your 3 votes.

Speedster then went evil mode and wants to downgrade OP

Randomdude told him He would get packed

Speedster will Go SSJ and solo OP now

That’s approximately everything that has happened
If he closes this thread then he'd be conceding against all the arguments being proposed in this thread inherently, which would include the Supreme Deity's Regeneration downgrade/removal/rework.

So if Makai's fine with that being removed, and leaving my current version of the Regen Negation still applied on the profiles then i'm fine with this thread being closed.

But if he isn't then he shouldn't close this, because if he does then i'm just gonna make another thread to get that shit changed like i did with the previous one.

🦧
See this don’t give up

🦧
Like i said y’all won’t change your opinion so i don’t really mind i’ll probably make another thread like this after asking questions to some staff members (in a few months basically)

Like i said y’all won’t change your opinion so i don’t really mind i’ll probably make another thread like this after asking questions to some staff members (in a few months basically)
🗿

Aight, then later today/tomorrow i'll create another thread to get that shit removed/changed. Go ahead and have some mod close this thread if that's really your final decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back