• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yoon-seok: Few changes to second key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Shouldn't be that complicated, hopefully.

Regen Upgrade

So, first things first, time to buff Yoon-seok's regen. He's currently Low-Mid. I advocate to either buff him to Mid, or High-Mid, both keys however.

The scans are below:
A gust of wind blew away the dirt and smoke. At the same time, color returned to Ragna’s pale face.

Head, arms, legs, whatever. A jumbled mess of fallen limbs. It was a bloody festival that would normally make one want to vomit just by looking at it, but things were different when your life was on the line.
Despite that assumption, Ragna still kept a close and wary eye on her opponent so she could pick up any signs of resistance quickly.

“That monster!”

The scattered arms and legs started healing and slowly wormed their way toward the torso. She was only surprised for a moment.

Then, she threw another grenade.
Boom! B-oom! Boom!

During the series of explosions that ensued, Yoon-seok was so lost that he didn’t know what was happening. Had he been this badly hurt before? He couldn’t see ahead. Well, his face currently lacked eyes, so that was normal. He could only feel the pain from the burns on his arms and legs. Only then did he realized his condition.

His whole body was in pieces. There was no other explanation. Fortunately, the core served as the key component to use b Blood Pact} was fine. If it weren’t for the D rank armor he looted from Lee Chang-hoon, the core would’ve been broken, and he killed as soon as the first explosion rang out.

‘I need to recover quickly.’ Yoon-seok focused intently on recovering. First, he focused on restoring his ruined legs and arms. Yet, explosions continued to ring out as if his behavior wouldn’t be tolerated.
While she drowned in self-despair, his arms were attached, and slowly all the remaining injuries healed. Seeing how normal he looked without even a stain of blood to mark her assault, Ragna surrendered.
Another feat from another fight:

He wasn’t even given time to groan. Yoon-seok had completely disappeared from the neck up. His mashed head fragments were scattered to an unrecognizable extent. Kerixis grinned at the expected result.
“As expected, swordsmen are all weak.” Steel was firmer than anything else, but it was also flexible. Even if it grew rusty, broken, and lost form, it was the nature of steel to change into any form as long as fire and a hammer was present.

“I can’t believe I didn’t realize this simple principle; you are a terrible swordsman until the very end…huh?” Kerixis, who had been laughing briefly, raised his brows. Aside from the words of ‘Victory’ he’d been waiting for…

Screeeeech!

Fragments from the scattered head raised in unison and gathered to where Yoon-seok’s head was located, beginning to find their original form. Kerixis clicked his tongue with his brows furrowed.

FYI, the core thing is only in his first key, ie 9-B. It no longer exists in his High 8-C key, which is what we're changing.

Anyway, as the regeneration page says:

"High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown/cut to pieces, brain included, or from a small piece of the user's body, such as a finger, or the heart."

As shown above, Yoon-seok can regenerate from being blown to pieces. But, the 9-B key requires his core to stay functioning, so I'll just make it limited for that key, otherwise this should be fine.

Fear Addition

Now, for the fear manip.

I have absolutely no clue how I managed to miss this, but Torture Techichan can increase pain by 20 times, which is already on the profile. What I forgot to add, however, is that it also applies fear effect for all of his attacks.

As established in this thread, all magic shiz scales with layers the higher the rank is, and that's especially true for mind manip stuff, fear included. As such, since Yoon-seok has S in magic, that means he has 20 layers of fear manip.

Range Upgrade

Now, a simple upgrade for his Lady's Commandment's range. The ability is basically to put a law in a specific location.

He can put a law into a dude that flew so high he appeared like a dot. As such, the range of Lady's commandment should be in kilometers.

Resistance Addition

So, Yoon-seok's Heart of Liberty (Here's the justification on the profile: Due to <Heart of Liberty>, Yoon-seok is now immune to all physical and mental restraints, much better than Mental Barrier of Anti-Magic can ever achieve, as this is an administrator power and can remove the side-effects of Bloodseeker, despite Mental Barrier not being able to do so.)

All the mental restraints are already added, but the physical restrains weren't since I wasn't exactly sure of the abilities in the verse.

Now, however, I am. As the description says, Yoon-seok should resist any physical restraining effect, which would include magical effects, as well. As it was stated that he can resist petrification due to it.

As such, this should grant him resistance to anything that physically restrains in the verse, which are: Telekinesis, Transmutation (It exists here), Petrification, and Paralysis Inducement (It definitely exists somewhere, but for god’s sake I can't find the scans)

Most of this I think looks fine, I would like to see specifically as to why he would have 20 layers of resistance since the previous thread never established just how many layers of resistance the character would get.

Most of this I think looks fine, I would like to see specifically as to why he would have 20 layers of resistance since the previous thread never established just how many layers of resistance the character would get.
Ah, right. The profile already has 20 layers, but I'll go through it right now:

Since it was established in the previous thread that dudes with equal magic resist the effect:
That means every level has a level of resistance.

There are many grades from F- to MAX.

The order of leveling up goes like this:

F- > F > F+ > E- > E > E+ > D- > D > D+ > C- > C > C+ > B- > B > B+ > A- > A > A+ > S- > S > S+ > SS- > SS > SS+ > SSS- > SSS > SSS+ > EX > MAX

His current magic is S, which is here the 20 layers come from. As mentioned above, being equal to the effect makes you resist it.

Thank you habibi.

Don't have much votes except for two staff, so I suppose I should wait for a bit more input?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back