• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regen Negation upgrade for NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread went from entertaining to tiring mad quickly.
Affirmative hence why We should close this and keep Deceived’s modifications on the profiles for now but Damage Is too occupied to close this i think

we just need some staff input
no We need to better formulate our arguments and to verify if What We say Is correct to avoid going against the rules

Regenerating from his soul over time trough possession but what about the mid high regeneration negation for Meliodas for negating Fraudrin regeneration?
?

"Regenerating from his over time through possession", what exactly do you mean by this? got any scans or chapter numbers where this feat happens? because from what i'm getting from your message that doesn't sound like Low-Godly at all but i could be wrong, so those scans/chapter numbers would be nice.

?

"Regenerating from his over time through possession", what exactly do you mean by this? got any scans or chapter numbers where this feat happens? because from what i'm getting from your message that doesn't sound like Low-Godly at all but i could be wrong, so those scans/chapter numbers would be nice.
Look at his profile man. Regeneration (Mid, Low Godly overtime; Regrew his body after it was destroyed, though this is non-combat applicable), got his body obliterated and could not regen. He was left as a soul or just his consciousness

Look at his profile man. Regeneration (Mid, Low Godly overtime; Regrew his body after it was destroyed, though this is non-combat applicable), got his body obliterated and could not regen. He was left as a soul or just his consciousness

Speedster that doesn't prove anything at all, i need him performing Low-Godly feats, you giving me a scan where Fraudrin is some non-corporal entity doesn't prove that burden.

Just give me the feats/statements where this Low-Godly shit happens, that's all i want.

Just to add insult to injury, the OP got straight up erased by Deceived. This man's got terminated. Makai got demolished. Makai got eliminated. Packed up and folded like @Arc7Kuroi's mother's luggage after visiting me last night.

NNT fans stay getting cucked by the 55th.

846406_alphabet-l-letter-letters-red_512x512.png

Speedster that doesn't prove anything at all, i need him performing Low-Godly feats, you giving me a scan where Fraudrin is some non-corporal entity doesn't prove that burden.

Just give me the feats/statements where this Low-Godly shit happens, that's all i want.
I just did he was just a consciousness and the he restored his body overtime Here his body is back

I just did he was just a consciousness and the he restored his body overtime Here his body is back
Speedster....... for everything that's holy, can you give me actual proof for Low-Godly level regen for Fraduin.

You showing me a clip from the anime which shows Fraduin in his normal form doesn't prove that he regenerated from something which would require Low-Godly level regeneration.

You haven't proven that Fraduin was just a "consciousness" in the previous scan you posted either, nothing in that scan inherently proves your claim at all, you gotta prove he was specifically in a non-corporeal "consciousness" state in that scan, not just provide me a scan that doesn't prove your claim within more context and just assert it "it is" because you said so.

Also from what I've been told by other NNT supporters the feat in question is based around Fraduin possessing Dreyfus, and Fraudrin slowly taking over Dreyfus's body, which allows him to "regain" his normal, demonic form. Which with that evidence alone wouldn't prove Low-Godly at all, it just only proves Possession and Shapeshifting.

Literally nothing about that feat screams "Low-Godly Regeneration" at all, it just shows basic Possession and Shapeshifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back