• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 5

Last Thread

Players

Registration Thread and Meta

Random Details

Charge Powers

[Tier is 8-B. New Speed is baseline Hypersonic. Regen Cap is now Mid, and Lifting strength is Class 5. All characters have Resistance to Mind Manipulation on the level of 500 people and Resistance to Power Mimicry, as well as possessing Dimensional Storage. Lifting Strength is limited to Superhuman. Techniques above the tier will be Higher, and stat amp cap will be 4x.]

[It is now 6:00 GMT]

Crunkledunk has finished his device, and stepped down further into his lab to set things up with his clones. He then learns the scene that just occurred.

@Divine A holographic Crunkledunk appears. "You know, I never thought I would saying this as much but well done Nicholas. That scene was hilarious, it was exactly what I needed to cool off. So are we all ready? I'm almost finished here"

Any snake that is caught goes for a poisonous bite.

Need to get as far away as possible!

I continue slithering away at max speed. I spawn more snakes to cover my tracks, with a few shadow clones dropped in the mix for good measure.

Nowhere in this country is safe. Need to escape. Prepare. I'll show that asshole who the shit-brain is!

The snakes all continue to disperse. None attack unless captured or provoked.

[We're probably going to do a small time skip. Just letting everybody know beforehand]

[Now 6:00 GMT. It is preferable if you write what you've done for the last 5 hour so, though not necessary]

"Dawn rises again ... one of the few reasons I stayed here in the multiverse," I say, sitting on the roof next to Crunkledunk and looking at the sun.

[I practically sat there for 5 hours]

"I think I've made good progress on everything so far." Kyouka says as she stretches

During this time she had managed to produce more backups and extend the bounded field around the building further

I probably won't need this many puppets but better safe than sorry.

Nicholas, aside from preparing a few things and managing some of his work and wealth, which, unlike that of Crunkledunk, had been spread throughout shadow organizations that were impossible to trace back to him, had been observing the president further.

A new armor stood, completed, in the lab, among various other tools.

Nicholas was analyzing and compiling the information he had gained from his repeated observations of the president, to others it would simply look like he has pacing around his lab.

[Anything I can understand about powers, weaknesses, personality flaws, what is likely to make him inclined to listen to us, what his tactics in combat would be, if he's in contact with other powered individuals I haven't seen yet and so on.]

The Divine Phoenix said:
Nicholas, aside from preparing a few things and managing some of his work and wealth, which, unlike that of Crunkledunk, had been spread throughout shadow organizations that were impossible to trace back to him, had been observing the president further.

A new armor stood, completed, in the lab, among various other tools.

Nicholas was analyzing and compiling the information he had gained from his repeated observations of the president, to others it would simply look like he has pacing around his lab.
For Powers, it seems his growth in power has slowed mostly, for reasons you can't seem to discern quite yet. His exact powers are still unclear, but you can see that his powers are mostly defensive when compared to offensive capabilities. The only other thing that can be seen on his tactics are that he would prefer to damage the area and harm people as little as possible.

I decide to go and speak to Nicholas.

"So, what exactly are you doing here? You mentioned you were trying to kill a entity in the President?"

Dilma slowly opens her eyes, with a visible smile on her face. Whatever was her dream, was a visibly good dream.

The white mage than looks at Ruby, still with her head on Dilma's arm and cuddling the white mage. Dilma than starts to pet the pyromancer's head, givving a sad look as she pet her

I wonder if i even deserve her. I don't know why but, after all she passed, after all that, she deserves a better person than a horny and drunk womam

While the 1/4 useless womam than felt her phone ringing, bringing her consciousness back to the world. After she checked it, she realized that they slept for 6 hours.

So they must have found a plan to deal with him, better check out. Ruby may be interested on what they have to say, so it will be better if i wake her up

Dilma tham started to shake Ruby

"Hey Cutie, wake up, you already slept your beauty sleep"

"While it is unlikely we can eliminate the entity itself as of yet, we can remove its host, which is the goal, its growth seems to have slowed, which is good, though they are still a threat. It takes time for them to gain power in a new body, as such if we were to remove the current one, their power and likely influence would wane, this would likely aid in us learning more about them, as well as helping deal with the issue of them having as much political power as they do." Nicholas explains.

My copy opens the door, has a tray in hand.

"Well wake up, drunk princesses, I brought you breakfast and aspirin, I hope your hangover reminds you of your mistakes," he says.

Hl3 or bust said:
I simply spend my time, as i had been for a while, lounging around eastern New Mexico, taking a short break.
Eike begins to see people acting weirdly around him, seemingly beginning to look odd and sick.

@Overlord

"Good Morning Cutie~. Slept well?"

@Faruel

"Too kind of you Daddy, i appreciate your working" Dilma says as she pick a bread and starts to eat

Dilma than looked at Megalith after eating some bread

"In all seriousness, i apologize for every bad thing that i said to you while drunk. My mind doesn't fully work when i am drunk."

Dilma says to him

My copy raises an eyebrow.

"Don't worry, I've lived for five thousand years with someone with a character similar to yours ... except for lust and alcoholism"

@Faruel

"Don't know what you are talking about, don't have any regrets about last night."

The girl responds, as she starts eating her breakfast.

Thought my head does hurt a bit ...

@Drite

Ruby hugs you

"You are also a very caring person."

It seems mostly people are unaware of how this occurred, although some of them have seen a odd woman out of the corner of their eye.

You sense a evil presence in their mind. It notices you and seems to begin to try and use the telepathy to try and attack you mentally.

@Overlord

Dilma blushes a little and hugs her back

"Nah, i was just lucky"

@Faruel

"Maybe? I normally am to drunk or horny to think about other things"

Hl3 or bust said:
No thank you.

I use Hairoken to simply try to move outside of the presense's range
You manage to teleport pretty far away, but the presence does not disappear until you break off the telepathy.

Back