• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 5

"It is not just Eike making the situation worse, there is something else as well." He answers before hearing Fujin's question.

"The White House, of course. Do you wish to head there?" He asks, before looking up for a moment.

"Even in this world, you follow me still..." He contemplates out loud.

Fujin stands up to her full height and packs all her stuff up, she makes sure her camera is ready. "I'll be off now." She activates Extreme Speed and zooms off towards to White House. She also pick up the latest Iphone on the way.

"I will be heading to the White House now, those who wish to aid, please follow me." Nicholas states, this is also announced across the building, before activating his stealth and Presence Concealment, quickly making his way to the White House.

@Drite

"I feel like if we go to the White House we'll be stuck waging war against the entity for a LOOONG time, so i think we would be better off if we didn't."

Ruby responds

Hl3 or bust said:
My expression doesn't change as Thunderer takes effect, allowing me to rapidly fire into the arm as I jerk my own away from the body.
The arm let's gone of you after taking the blows, but you notice the time slow seems to have less and less effect as it begins to gain more form. The energy begins forming a body. The voice speaks:

"Perhaps if you had fought me earlier, I would have died, but as it is now I have achieved my maximum potential. I had hoped to at least speak with you and avoid the death of the true President, but you have forced my hand."

[Those of you who have teleported in already see this unfold]

Nicholas observes these events unfold while still in presence concealment, which means Eike likely senses another presence now.

The other presence seems to react to Nicholas arriving, they are both aware of each other, neither of them act yet.

Hl3 or bust said:
"That's ideal, at least to me."

I continue shooting at the energy being.
The energy continues to form a more corporeal form. Your attacks are becoming less and less effective as well, though they're still staggering it.

"You fool. You do not know what you have unleashed. I exist solely to exterminate beings like you. That was the purpose of my creation."

@white house raid/people who are at the White House already

"I see you've come to destroy me. But, is the true danger not this person right here? Join forces with me to crush him."

So those two decided not to go huh, should I take them anyway? The others might need the back up.

Kyouka teleports to Dilma and Ruby, making sure they are in range of her three layer bounded field, paralyzing them using her origin of quiescence

"Sorry you two we gotta get to the White House and help the others." She says picking them up and dragging them to the White House with the others if they didn't resist spoilers they don't

@Paul

"What the hell?! Don't you know what personal space is?"

Dilma asks, visibly frustrated by the situation

Nicholas removes his stealth, noting it to be worthless against the president as is and understanding that the presence will not attack right now.

"I will not join forces with you. I agreed to help Amy save those women and that involves defeating you. And I don't particularly appreciate an anomalous entity such as you ruling over a country, that is not your place to do. If you leave this place in peace you will be left alone." Nicholas states sternly, while also analyzing the being's true form.

"Now then."

"Let us begin.
It's elementary, my friend.
Elementary, My Dear."

Nicholas states, using his Noble Phantasm to reveal the weaknesses of the entity to himself and the entire group.

In a solitary road, 777 Kilometers away from the White House...

A solitary man sits on the road, curious about what he should do with the beaches. Weird thoughts, for sure. Fitting for a real Beach King.

However. This is not the time for these thoughts. Because goddamnit, everyone is fighting the president, and i'm out of the fun. What the hell man. So i'll just sneak in some help.

Utilizing my extremely long range, planetary distance shooter snipper rifle, i poar into it all my mystery and magic. I enhance it immensely, the weapon becoming several times stronger than it should normally be. Metal.

I take my aim, locating the White House. I see the possessed president. Seems everyone is busy.

Shoulder, head, feet and stomach. Or, at least, what looks to be them. I take my aim and shoot at these spots, futher enhancing them with Mana Burst. My skill that applies extra damage to any mysterious being should futher damage him.

Bang.

(So yeah, my boosts here are: Weapon gains mystery, weapon boosted with my magic, weapon boosted by my power mod, Mana Burst and Nobunaga's stuff. Weapon is also stronger than my normal AP too)

@Phoenix

The powers of the being are still forming, and as such it is difficult to tell what it's full powers will be. However, for the same reason, it is a good idea to do as much damage as possible while he is still forming a full body. Additionally, he seems to have a very straightforward, almost chivalrous style of battle and state of mind.

@Crimson

The blows do substantial damage, blowing bits of him out, but the energy begins reforming on his own.

@Hl3

It's clear little damage is being done. It may be prudent to use amps.

@white house group

"I see. Perhaps that is the least selfish goal of all. Still, I would prefer to not fight in a heavily populated area. With your permission, I would like to move the battlefield."

@drite

"Sorry but we needed to get going fast, we didn't have time to waste. I'll make it up to you two some time." Kyouka says, releasing them upon arrival to the White House

I create many copies of myself that teleport to every resident in the white house and teleport them out of the building.

"Move it then, I have no desire to harm innocent people." Nicholas answers, he does not attack until the battlefield is moved.

"Very well."

Suddenly everyone finds themselves in a uninhabited portion of Antarctica. The spirit seems to almost have gained a full corporeal form.

In the time since escaping the apartment, my clones and I set up underground hideouts in the Amazon Rain Forest, Egypt (near the Valley of the Kings), and Xiangxi China. It seems that a certain someone is quite the entrepreneur. "Crunkle Industries" seems to have facilities all over the world. Maybe I'll pay a visit...

After setting up laboratories in each hideout, each "me" begins their own experiments.

Something must have happened to South America, since it's a real treasure trove of bodies. Layla A spent most of the time collecting corpses and bringing them to the hideout for later projects.

Layla B in Egypt is currently scouting for as much information on Crunkle Industries facilities in the area, as well as any information on the man himself.

Layla C in China is planning on introducing demon blood to the homeless population.

Starting with this one right now... she thinks to herself, handing a grizzly looking man in an alleyway a contaminated bottle of what he assumes to be regular alcohol. He thanks her, bringing the bottle towards his lips. She smiles, unaware of the figure that's been following her all this time.

"Son of a b-"

Right when i get into the action too. Goddamnit. Well, on another note, i have that appartment all for myself while they do stuff. Nice.

"I hold no ill will against you, however, there is no other option now." Nicholas states, drawing his blades and activating Galvanism and Mana Burst (Lightning), he moves to slash at the president with his blades, using his predictive abilities to avoid the attacks of others and strike at opportune moments.

Back