• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread

"So that confirms it! Other summoned beings where brought over to this world to do evil deeds. Likely a challenge the entities gave us... now, i remember, the cop said one of them had reptilian feet. Can you search for "villain with reptilian feet"?"

My noodles are almost done. Man, eating now feels like a blessing, specially after all the bullshit.

I walk over to the lady with skin that looks like the night sky, observing the odd blue construct she created. Most of the terminology goes over my head, yet again, but I can get the general idea. Those other people are certainly trouble...

”Villain with reptilian feet” brings up numerous pictures of some armored man with claws for feat, all of which are blurry and unclear. He seems to look something like this

The latest purported sighting is a man who supposedly appears and quells towns and cities in japan with some sort of power whenever there is civil unrest, but no one has managed to get a picture of him.

"So that's one of them huh? Looks like he'd stand out enough if he ever appeared around us. Either way, that's someone to look out for I guess, we might be able to capture him and then get information on others who arrived with him."

"I think that if we want to look for these early summoned, it would be best to start by finding the man in japan, as we know where he is currently and can eailly find him thanks to his beheviour."

"Yeah. At least we have progress now. We know who we want to deal with. Only problem now is finding them and making sure the people know we are allies."

I finish eating the noddles. The progress has been great so far, but still... i feel like a stranger. I don't remember being so good at thinking that i could solve problems this fast, but i'm still just, for all intents and purposes, just a normal guy who once got on the spotlight. All of this... scares me. Having to fight supervillains for the sake of the goverment? What is this, a saturday morning cartoon!?

No... calm down. I need to relax. It may be a terribly scarry situation... but i'm here now. It's my chance to do them good. Besides, i'm not alone... even if we aren't on the same page. Maybe i should get to knowing these people better.

There's Liz, but...

My staring of her and the slightly red cheeks aren't doing me any favors at all with her... so what about her brother? He seems nice enough. We probably have a bit of time to talk before springing to action.

I approach the male simbling.

"Hey, uhh... sorry, i wanted to start the conversation but i'm awful, i forgot your name." WHAT AM I DOING?!?!?!?!

Asahi stands there as the detective approaches him, having been listening intently to the conversations before and observing the others in the room.

"My name is Asahi, and your name is Miles, correct?" He asks with a polite, soft smile

Last edited:
"Yeah, that. Sorry, that was embarassing, it's just... why is your name so japanese? That's odd to me, considering your sister's name is pretty english sounding."

Alright, could have been smoother but that was a nice come back.

"Ah." Asahi let's out a small chuckle at this question

"Well, our mother is where the Japanese part comes from, and our father was where the English part comes from. They decided to give one of us a Japanese name, and one a more English name, along with both of their last names." He explains

Tyrant was listening to Asahi and couldn’t help speak up.

“I’ll never understand you humans. Most Geckos don’t name their offspring unless they happen to be either good at predicting the future or have unrealistically high expectations of them. Most gecko names are just titles earned through their achievements.”

“I am Tyrant! I earned my name by defeating the previous alpha gecko and taking his place as leader of the group then I attack other Gecko groups and either force them to join our group or pushed them off the land. I even managed to take over a human settlement!”

"What's so hard to understand about naming children? And even then, our parents could actually predict the future."

Elizabeth commented.

“We Geckos prefer to let our achievements define us and thus our names are based on our achievements. To us naming a child as soon as they are born is basically saying ‘Congratulations you met the minimum requirement for existence!’ That just seems strange to us.”

"Ah, but defining yourselves solely off of what you achieve seems rather boring. Humans are more likely to achieve things when raised properly, too, when acknowledged and taken care of as they grow, but I imagine the minds of your kind function differently."

“Yes it appears that is the case. Geckos usually let their young fend for themselves after they kill their first prey item. It’s sorta like the whole ‘The weak die and the strong survive’ thing.”

Last edited:
That sounds racist.

"Different cultures altogether, i won't object. But, i see. Honestly, i thought you were just... what were they called again, a weeb?"

I laugh and pat the kid's shoulder. They may be two nutjobs from my point of view, but at least they don't seem like bad people. That automatically makes them better than most people i've meet before. Still looking at Asahi, i think of something to ask.

"You know, your life sounds like something straight out of a fairy tail to me. Got any cool stories?"

"You thought I was a weeb? I see, well, we've sorted that out at least, and now you know. Now as for cool stories, hmm..." Asahi thinks for a moment

"Well as you know already, we have traveled across worlds for most of our lives, so there's a lot of stuff we've done and seen. We've seen things like our parents helping spur progress on, and helping humanity grow significantly faster in certain worlds. I guess an interesting story from us specifically would be that time we toppled an empire that spanned a planet."

Tyrant turned to Aiden. “Do you have any crustacean flesh? I heard of powerful armored creatures with succulent flesh that lived far from my old home and I desire to taste one.”

"They were suppressing their own people, forcing stagnation just so they could stay in power. So, we arranged for their downfall, plotted out a safe future course for the people."

Elizabeth explained, approaching the two.

Tyrant turned to Aiden. “Do you have any crustacean flesh? I heard of powerful armored creatures with succulent flesh that lived far from my old home and I desire to taste one.”
Aiden stares at Tyrant for a while.

"...oh... OH! You want crab? Well I don't think I've got that in here... but like, I could probably go get you some if I dressed up casually."

“I see. If you do this I will hold in high respects especially since you can seemingly defeat them casually.”

It seems the little gecko doesn’t know that meat can be bought...

"Man... that just sounds..."

Yeah, i can't really comprehend it much.

...You know, thinking about it, while i deduct them to be 23 based on their bodies, i feel like there's a infinitely large margin of error here. I mean, from what they are saying, they are basically gods. Pretty likely they are immortal... or, what if they-!?

"Hey, how old are you two?"

How old are we? Well that's certainly a question.

"Well, time didn't exactly work the same for us, and age was never really an issue for various reasons. Biologically at least though, we're 23 years old."

"Well, that's confusing, but okay."

Point for me i guess!
... alright actually we still have a problem. I thought of myself as a decent gentleman but that's apperently one of the biggest lies ever. Like, jesus dude, behave! Oh god what if she has a...

I casually put my arms around Asahi's shoulders and exageradetly laugh.

"Ahaha, hey! Uh, give us a minute!"

I pull Asahi away to where Liz can't hear us. I then whisper to him.

"Ok look, this is not what it's gonna sound like i swear, but is she taken?"

Out of curiosity i also ask the same about him. I mean, there's no way they aren't.

"As in, is she single? Are you sure it's not what it sounds like?" Asahi teases, whispering as well

"Well, no, she's not taken, constantly traveling worlds might put a slight damper on opportunities to find romance you know?" He finally answers, continuing to whisper

"Same with me in fact."

"Kh- No, this is completely unrelated."

Good, now i feel slightly less shitty.

"Still, i would have thought the opposite. With how often you guys travel, make it sound like you two are like fantasy heroes, and those tend to be, y'know, the ladies/boys man/woman... plus you're both pretty to boot."

I continue whispering, putting my hand in my chin as if in deep thought. I've always knew those power fantasy anime were bullshit!

Aiden removes his armor and sets it on the couch, revealing a pretty normal-looking t-shirt and pants underneath. He then tries to pull the boosted gear off, but frowns as it appears to have replaced his arm. "Well that's... a problem. Hey, does anyone have bandages I could cover this with? Or maybe illusion magic?"

I chuckle at Aiden. I've seen men have to get similar-looking replacements for lost limbs, but I don't think Aiden ever lost one, did he?

Elizabeth sort of looked around for her brother and the detective. Arriving just as Miles finished talking.

"What were you two talking about over here anyway?"

She asked, curious.

I chuckle at Aiden. I've seen men have to get similar-looking replacements for lost limbs, but I don't think Aiden ever lost one, did he?
"it's not funny, you know. I had a normal arm before... this. My brother's supposed to be the one with the metal arm!"

He then stops. "...Oh, Graham, we really are twins."

"Dampiracacope!"

Random sounds leave my mouth in a panic. Shit, what excuse do i use?! Flaring every neuron in my brain, i come up with-

"Ahaha, you know, just bro stuff. Ain't that right, bro?"

Could have been worse.

"I just find it humorous how extravagant it looks. The men I've seen with replacement arms usually just have wooden or metal hooks."

Asahi was about to respond to Miles, as he notices his sister walk up and decides not to.

Noticing Miles stammering for an excuse, and deciding not to embarrass him by outing him right now, he goes along with it.

"Yeah, nothing you'd be interested in sis, just guy things, it's a way to get to know eachother better."

"That just makes me more curious, really. What does "guy things" mean here?"

Elizabeth said, staring directly at Miles.

Back