• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Redux Time! Garou vs Natsu

The_Calaca

VS Battles
Retired
I know, my police of "no Natsu matches", but I love Garou and this match is outdated.

Peak Human Garou (7-B) vs X791 LFDM Natsu (7-B).

No Dragon Force.

Speed equalized.

Starting distance: 100 meters.

Let's see if Natsu can win again.

Don't discard the possibility of doing this same match with 7-A keys

Color Half Garou
Natsu 2018

52 kilotons I believe is the revised calc result for Genos' mountain feat

******* revisions that don't start from the most important characters.

Fine, 7-B versions. Still a redux.

Natsu scales to 25.8 Megatons while Garou scales above 9 Megatons.

Dunno what happened to the 7-B+ calc from the snowman, but that's it at the moment. Natsu is less than 2.83x stronger here.

Natsu burn him to crisp till with aoe and flame-based attack, if garou adapt/copy his h2h style, he still can't copy his flame, and natsu can use fire from any part if his body, so i don't think garou can go closer to him until he developed some fire resistance

For some reason Garou's Durability is 7-B when took lots of hits from a serious Likely 7-A while really weakened. So even if we take the 7-B as his limit, I think his Durability is way higher than his current AP (which is fairly above the 9 Megatons anyway).

Calaca Vs said:
For some reason Garou's Durability is 7-B when took lots of hits from a serious Likely 7-A while really weakened. So even if we take the 7-B as his limit, I think his Durability is way higher than his current AP (which is fairly above the 9 Megatons anyway).
Not that's confusing,

Schnee One said:
Garou adapts to the Flames
His adaptation isn't instant, just notice that it's LFDM natsu which didn't just give him elemental advantage, he can paralysis him with lightning, my reasoning still going to be same, natsu flame can grow hotter depends on his emotional condition, he maybe endup burning garao to dust

It's fast enough that he gets burned, backs up, let's his evolution do it's just, then go back in.

Shoulda used Gajeel

The 7-B feat was so casual for Silver, most of it was accidental so isn't this just Natsu nukes the field?

Because

1. Natsu's fire is hotter than the fire Garou adapted to

2. The fire that Garou adapted to still burned him so badly his skin became black

1. I didn't say you went against it, you asked me a question on how he burns despite Garou resisting it so I answered you.

2. I didn't say he didn't, my point was that he took heavy damage from the fire that he adapted to.

This is LFDM Natsu too, so you have to factor in that he uses lightning as well.

I'm saying the adaption won't be that useful as it is harder to adapt to higher potency things than it is lower potency things. With the example of him adapting to a lower potency fire, he was still burned badly so he would be burned even worse by Natsu's flames.

He would be burned just as badly yes

But would the fire really burn worse when he already has fire resistance on top of it?

I mean, he was burned by a 7-A while this Natsu is 8-B.

What feats Natsu has at this point anyway?

@Schnee

Yes, considering the giant gap between the two fires.

@Calaca

Vaporizing sand which makes his fire comparable to lightning and thus 5 times the heat of the Sun's surface.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I'm talking about Max vs Natsu, right after he got back from Tenrou.

From what i recall that's from his LFDR, something that uses lightning which is known to vaporize sand. It's not the same as Natsu vaporizing sand in the later arcs with pure heat from his flames. I've given FT a read and his best heat feats at this point in time is melting steel. Although i gotta say that the notion of Natsu having fire hotter than the suns surface seems blatantly wrong but I'm from R/WWW where we treat things much differently here.

The whole thing with fire potency is very odd, since you could have a 7-B Exploding an entire city made of iron, and a 7-C vaporizing a smaller area made of Tungsten

The 7-B clearly emitted a far superior amount of energy from his fire,but the 7-C is arguably capable of reaching a higher level of heat with his fire in a small area. Assuming both can resist their own flames, should the 7-B be able to resist the second due to AP alone, or should the second be able to harm the first one for having a potency higher than his resistance?

@Cala

Yeah, just double checked, he didn't do it in that fight. Natsu's in LFDM so his lightning would still be that hot.

@prince

"Although i gotta say that the notion of Natsu having fire hotter than the suns surface seems blatantly wrong but I'm from R/WWW where we treat things much differently here."

To be fair, this heat would apply to anyone comparable to lightning or that uses real lightning itself.

@DragonEmperor

Do you have the exact chapter? Because if he didn't do so even using LFDM, then we can't assume his lightning is that hot.

It's not that LFDM failed to vape the sand, but that Max gave up when Natsu pulled it out without trying to defend against the attack. As in, he wasn't using his magic after Natsu started using it. Chapter 259.

The problem is that in any other instance LFDM doesn't show such heat feats, and he's just covering his flames with electricity and not just blasting electricity. So it's even more dubious that Natsu's LFDM is as hot as lightning.

Even his normal fire wasn't able to make crystal of the sand

Fire manip wouldn't burn him. If it's not an AP stomp, I'm voting Natsu due to the major AP advantage and lightning manip. Considering that the feat he scales above was done extremely casually and is much higher than what Garou scales to. Also, I disagree with scaling Garou's durability to Orochi's AP. Not only did Psykos tell him to hold back so he could learn from Garou/Garou could evolve, but when Orochi landed a hit on Garou with his tentacle it went straight through him.

Back