• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So according to my friend

1 starry sky = 1.688e63 Joules = 1.688E+19 FOE
Using the 64 multipliers that would make
1.688E+19 FOE × 64 = 1.08032e+24 FOE
Which is 1.080 NinaFOE

So unless my friend did the calc wrong, Kirby would definitely be at the 3-C range
Ok correction on this one
He forgot YottaFOE is a thing so it's actually 1.080 YottaFOE not NinaFOE

Just for correction, I got the math from a friend of mine, I didn't do it myself.

However (and I did do this earlier in the thread) I did link to the post that explained that Kirby was in the 3-C range.

1. Te hearts were stated as countless
2. No 64 is not nearly enough for 3-C
3. I am not sure about ant's statement.
I also did the math and i multiplied the starry night sky feat's output by 384 and then divided baseline 3-C by it. The difference was only 1.62 and considering that Void termina is notably above that feat that would make it 4-A+

And yeah ant's math is correct as 384*1.62 is around 614 so basically it is nearly enough and considering we only saw a small portion of the hearts and not the whole thing which is stated as countless we should be able to get 4-A+ but that's if we accept the heart scaling which efi has been defending thoroughly.

Look man the evidence points to it being right.
I am neutral on 3-C, i don't mind it but many people might end up disagreeing later on when they find out.
I am all for the + now doe

Also now that i see we have 120+ hearts (my page for some reason didn't reload properly and i only saw older messages)
it is definitely into 3-C

Ok so I counted 3 proposals

1- Don't make them 3-C and just make them 4-A+ with a "likely higher" rating

2- Add 4-A+ with a likely/possibly/potentially 3-C rating

3- Just make them 3-C

I agree with 4-A, likely 4-A+, Possibly 3-C.
also...
giphy.gif

I remember a time in the wiki when people came with voting stuff in debates and the reply was "f*ck that" because that's not how the wiki should work, and feel like anyone who really wanted things that way is a fool for not ruling that out. I still remember a fellow staff in the Mario upgrade telling me to reconsider being a staff just because what I believed went agasnt what the larger number of people believes.

Opinions are opinions. I disagree with quite a few things here but I am outvoted, nobody is telling me to leave just because I hate DB, Naruto, AOT, and Bleach. It really ain't new.

Tbh the world constantly keeps changing between "Quantity > Quality" to "Quality > Quantity" and we really can't do much about it

Well, if the 120 Jamba hearts is a possibility the listing could be like

At least Multi-Solar System level (Can create a Master Crown replica with ease, required to be fought by Kirby & three Star Allies to be defeated, leaving the former unconscious for an unknown amount of time after their fight [See note below])), Likely Multi-Solar System level+ (Made of the condensed power/combined energy from most Jamba Heart pieces, the Three Mage-Sisters, and Hyness, all of which were merged into a singular, complete Jamba Heart that is Void Termina; The complete Jamba Heart was previously conformed of several dozens or even hundreds of Jamba Heart pieces, power which should have been replicated as the complete Jamba Heart was reassembled.), Potentially Galaxy Level (The amount of Jamba Heart pieces that make up Void Termina are described as “countless”, possibly 120 since that is how many Friend Hearts were created upon the shattering of the complete Jamba Heart. even one Jamba Heart is capable of making the likes of Wispy Woods pose a threat to Kirby)
Or without the normal MSS
At least Multi-Solar System level+ (Made of the condensed power/combined energy from most Jamba Heart pieces, the Three Mage-Sisters, and Hyness, all of which were merged into a singular, complete Jamba Heart that is Void Termina; The complete Jamba Heart was previously conformed of several dozens or even hundreds of Jamba Heart pieces, power which should have been replicated as the complete Jamba Heart was reassembled. Can create 4 Master Crown replicas with ease. required to be fought by Kirby & three Star Allies to be defeated, leaving the former unconscious for an unknown amount of time after their fight [See note below]), Potentially Galaxy Level (The amount of Jamba Heart pieces that make up Void Termina are described as “countless”, possibly 120 since that is how many Friend Hearts were created upon the shattering of the complete Jamba Heart. even one Jamba Heart is capable of making the likes of Wispy Woods pose a threat to Kirby)

I believe "we"/anyone who feels like it shouldn't just vote this 3 takes for how to upgrade the profiles, but that the matter should be moved to a staff thread for them to look it up, just for more reliability, but I don't think that's something we even do in the wiki anymore. Heck maybe people gets offended if I say that we should do that.

I believe "we"/anyone who feels like it shouldn't just vote this 3 takes for how to upgrade the profiles, but that the matter should be moved to a staff thread for them to look it up, just for more reliability, but I don't think that's something we even do in the wiki anymore. Heck maybe people gets offended if I say that we should do that.
If people get offended over that they should shut up and grow up.

I mean, I’m not against how it’s chosen I’d just like to lay out what the proposition even is anymore considering that this thread has gone a majorly different direction

I believe "we"/anyone who feels like it shouldn't just vote this 3 takes for how to upgrade the profiles, but that the matter should be moved to a staff thread for them to look it up, just for more reliability, but I don't think that's something we even do in the wiki anymore. Heck, maybe people get offended if I say that we should do that.
Of they do that's just childish tbh

So according to my friend

1 starry sky = 1.688e63 Joules = 1.688E+19 FOE
Using the 64 multipliers that would make
1.688E+19 FOE × 64 = 1.08032e+24 FOE
How does 1.688e+19 Foe * 64 = 1.08032e+24 Foe???

If it's indeed 64 times, then: 1.688e+19 Foe * 64 = 1.08032e+21, which is a thousand times lower than your value

How does 1.688e+19 Foe * 64 = 1.08032e+24 Foe???

If it's indeed 64 times, then: 1.688e+19 Foe * 64 = 1.08032e+21, which is a thousand times lower than your value
Just did a miscalculation oops
Well anyway the thread now became these 3 options so choose the one you agree with
Ok so I counted 3 proposals

1- Don't make them 3-C and just make them 4-A+ with a "likely higher" rating

2- Add 4-A+ with a likely/possibly/potentially 3-C rating

3- Just make them 3-C
Pls

Can you summerize these options?
1. Antvasima Proposal: Don't make them 3-C as the calculations are apparently wrong and instead make them 4-A+ as the calc puts them high enough for such a rating

2. DragonLord proposal: Make them "4-A+ likely/possibly/potentially 3-C" as some people here agree with both ratings so this should be in the middle

3. BlastX proposal: Make them 3-C as the calc already makes them 3-C

The old calcs were wrong man. The moment you say anti said the calcs were wrong is the moment everyone goes for option 1 without any context

1. Antvasima Proposal: Don't make them 3-C as the calculations are apparently wrong and instead make them 4-A+ as the calc puts them high enough for such a rating

2. DragonLord proposal: Make them "4-A+ likely/possibly/potentially 3-C" as some people here agree with both ratings so this should be in the middle

3. BlastX proposal: Make them 3-C as the calc already makes them 3-C
64 times Starry Sky AP isn't even close to 4-A+ though

Back