• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Before we had a 384xstarry night sky which was twice below 3-C

Then we also had only Reaper's proposal which was him notagreeing with hearts scaling to 16 starry skies (which was kinda debunked as there's enough evidence to suggest that they do scale) and instead used a 4x multiplier due to VT making 4 master crowns (though it was casual and VT was likely imitating stuff he's seen before and that has no reason to downplay him which Reaper suggested). There was a miscalc which people thought would make 3-C which it didn't. You need like 9+ or 10x that.

Now eficiente got the numbers and VT is >= 120 hearts which seems to be the actual number. Now this is 16 starry night skies multiplied by 120 which is above baseline 3-C.

So let me try and sum up

Everyone agrees that at least Void Termina should be Starry Sky x64 or Multi-Solar System since Void can make 4 Master Crowns

Most think that Jamba Hearts scale to the Master Crown and therefore “a dozen to hundreds” would be Multi Solar-System+

And then some people think that because of “Countless” hearts and possibly being 120 Hearts means Galaxy level

can we all agree that this is where this thread is going?

So let me try and sum up

Everyone agrees that at least Void Termina should be Starry Sky x64 or Multi-Solar System since Void can make 4 Master Crowns

Most think that Jamba Hearts scale to the Master Crown and therefore “a dozen to hundreds” would be Multi Solar-System+

And then some people think that because of “Countless” hearts and possibly being 120 Hearts means Galaxy level

Agree

So the main question now, excluding reaper's disagreement with the multiplier system is simple.

1. Either we make this at least 4-A, likely 4-A+
2. Straight up 4-A+
3. At least (4-A/4-A+) likely 3-C
4. Plain 3-C

Idk how the rules of the wiki affect this so i either chose 2 or 3 as if the rules allow us to get 3-C then 3-C it is

So let me try and sum up

Agreed ig

So the main question now, excluding reaper's disagreement with the multiplier system is simple.

2. Straight up 4-A+
4. Plain 3-C
I agree with 4-A, likely 4-A+, possibly 3-C

2. Straight up 4-A+
4. Plain 3-C
I'll go 3 with a "Possible" rating that is

Note I'm not tryna get votes here I'm trying to see what everyone agrees on and disagrees with so we can discuss it and make sense of it.

Okay, so now that we’ve gone full circle I think I can give my final proposition

At least Multi Solar-System (Can create 4 Master Crown replicas with ease. Required to be fought by Kirby & three Star Allies to be defeated, leaving the former unconscious for an unknown amount of time after their fight [See note below].), Likely Multi-Solar System level+ (Made of the condensed power/combined energy from most Jamba Heart pieces, the Three Mage-Sisters, and Hyness, all of which were merged into a singular, complete Jamba Heart that is Void Termina; The complete Jamba Heart was previously conformed of several dozens or even hundreds of Jamba Heart pieces, power which should have been replicated as the complete Jamba Heart was reassembled.), Potentially Galaxy Level (The amount of Jamba Heart pieces that make up Void Termina are described as “countless”, possibly 120 since that is how many Friend Hearts were created upon the shattering of the complete Jamba Heart. even one Jamba Heart is capable of making the likes of Wispy Woods pose a threat to Kirby)

Man I just wanted to upgrade Sonic on this wiki and now I’m trying to help tie up this Kirby mess, I better be payed extra for this

Also i think we don't need a staff thread for this as this isn't that big of an upgrade and well... This thread has appeared first on the Content revision main board a few times over the past days and I'm pretty sure that if anyone wanted to come and disaprove of this or if anyone cared about it they would have done it already.

Thank for doing the work we suck at Ant, then a + should be reasonable on a "likely"
Only Blast's calc was wrong, the known Jamba hearts come out if stacked to 384x Starry Sky AP, but I don't agree with the stacking, i agree with 64x Starry Sky AP based on Master Crown creation
64 x the starry skies value does not reach 4-A+.

So according to my friend

1 starry sky = 1.688e63 Joules = 1.688E+19 FOE
Using the 64 multipliers that would make
1.688E+19 FOE × 64 = 1.08032e+24 FOE
Which is 1.080 NinaFOE

So unless my friend did the calc wrong, Kirby would definitely be at the 3-C range
He did the math very incorrectly. Sorry.

Isn't (1.688 x 10^63) Joules x 64 = 1.08032 x 10^65 Joules, which is roughly 10 times less than the lower border for 3-C, and as such roughly 5 times below the lower border for 4-A+?
Again.

Anyway, given that this revision is based on misleading math, I think that it seems best to close this thread.

But it seems as people are more agreeable in a "Possible/Potentially" 3-C rating and also adding the 4-A+

Well I'm fine with everything as long as the 4-A+ is added
I personally think it's better we don't add the 3-C rating but I'm outvoted here

Anyway, given that this revision is based on misleading math, I think that it seems best to close this thread.
Anti please listen to me. You seem to be confused here.
We are NOT using the 64x calc. The math is wrong but who cares this part doesn't matter.

We are using the 120 hearts count aka the 1920x method. 120 hearts came from information provided above by Eficiente about the amount being equal to friend hearts (120 of them to be exact) which buffs the calc significantly.

To explain it further PRACTICALLY EVERYONE NOW AGREES TO JAMBA HEARTS SCALING TO 4-A DUE TO SUFFIECIENT EVIDENCE

(I am using all caps to not be ignored for once)

Using the scaling THE HEARTS MAKE SENSE AND VT SCALES INTO 3-C

Tbh I can see it reaching 3-C by going with that end
Each heart is 16 starry skies and there's 120 of them, it's definitely into the 4-A+-3-C range

Please explain how you reach a 1920x multiplier to a regular starry sky feat.

Back