• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So my general assumption here is that Jamba Heart = Master Crown because Wispy Woods is turned from fodder to a threat with them correct?

With 36 Hearts it would be borderline 3-C and can upscale because it's part of the scaling chain.

64 should be more than enough.

So now this has officially turned into a "Let's make Kirby 3-C" CRT cuz according to the calc it would be 3-C

Isn't (1.688 x 10^63) Joules x 64 = 1.08032 x 10^65 Joules, which is roughly 10 times less than the lower border for 3-C, and as such roughly 5 times below the lower border for 4-A+?

Well, it is very important to actually confirm that the math is correct before we accept these types of revisions.

I’d say Starry Sky x 64 as the Lowball with “Likely Higher” added would be a alright compromise since we don’t really know how many Hearts there were and it seems not everyone agrees with the jamba heart scaling

I’d say Starry Sky x 64 as the Lowball with “Likely Higher” added would be a alright compromise since we don’t really know how many Hearts there were and it seems not everyone agrees with the jamba heart scaling
I'd say 4-A, likely 3-C should be enough, since there are people who do agree with the Jamba Heart scaling

Again
It is "Several Dozens" to a "Few Hundred"
And we have only been focused on the "Several Dozens" part
We didn't touch the "Few Hundred" one

It would need to be at least roughly 624 times greater than a starry sky feat to qualify for 3-C.

So do people have been doing the wrong calc all this time or what?
Only Blast's calc was wrong, the known Jamba hearts come out if stacked to 384x Starry Sky AP, but I don't agree with the stacking, i agree with 64x Starry Sky AP based on Master Crown creation

Even if we took the High-End which would be would be on the 400-500 it still wouldn't make it into 3-C so back to the 4-A+ CRT we are

How does this sound for Void?
At least Multi-Solar System level (Can create 4 Master Crown replicas with ease), Likely Multi-Solar System level+ (Made of the condensed power/combined energy from most Jamba Heart pieces, the Three Mage-Sisters, and Hyness, all of which were merged into a singular, complete Jamba Heart that is Void Termina; The complete Jamba Heart was previously conformed of several dozens or even hundreds of Jamba Heart pieces, power which should have been replicated as the complete Jamba Heart was reassembled. Required to be fought by Kirby & three Star Allies to be defeated, leaving the former unconscious for an unknown amount of time after their fight [See note below]), Potentially Galaxy Level (The amount of Jamba Heart pieces that make up Void Termina are described as “countess”, even one Jamba Heart is capable of making the likes of Wispy Woods pose a threat to Kirby)

Last edited:
So according to my friend

1 starry sky = 1.688e63 Joules = 1.688E+19 FOE
Using the 64 multipliers that would make
1.688E+19 FOE × 64 = 1.08032e+24 FOE
Which is 1.080 NinaFOE

So unless my friend did the calc wrong, Kirby would definitely be at the 3-C range

I don't really like the idea of giving a higher tier based on upscaling, but it's something we do in the wiki. I was ok with a + and was hoping only for that, I have no opinion on 3-C.

Also, something to keep with with:
  1. The pink hears/Friend Hearts were from the Heart Spears (the spear impaling the Jamba Heart) getting shattered into those pink hearts.
  2. They regrouped by the end of the game and came back to being spears much like the Jamba Heart was getting its pieces back.
  3. The spears were able to do that even tho at least Kirby (if not other Star Allies too) got fused with a scattered pink heart. Meaning that they don't need all the pieces for it.
  4. In Heroes in Another Dimension there were 120 pink hearts around that should have come from the spears, which again are already regrouped as spears.
  5. Thereby, the Heart Spears scattered into way more than 120 pink hearts at the start of the story, to the point of the pink hearts getting back together as 4 spears leaves 120 pink hearts as leftovers. As in disarming a clock or a car and building it up w/o using some parts insignificant enough to don't matter.
  6. Assuming the Jamba Heart works the same way, then it also had way more than 120 scattered pieces. But the assumption only comes out of they having similar powers.
If you wonder how did those pink hearts get into Another Dimension then the answer who knows, same reason as to why the spears were also there, and maybe a similar reason as to why the thoughts of foes possessed by Jamba Heart pieces also got into Another Dimension (See the gallery in the Jamba Heart profile), they have similar powers after all. It doesn't have a reason to be but it can't be ignored because it's important in the plot of that mode.

Back