• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Please explain how you reach a 1920x multiplier to a regular starry sky feat.
according to efi there are 120 hearts which is the most accurate you can get

1 heart was eventually agreed upon by everyone including Medeus scales to 16 starry skies

120*16 is 1920

VT is >120 hearts

VT = 1920 starry skies+

Okay. Thank you.

Why does a 1 heart scale to 16 starry skies specifically?

whispy woods was getting his ass handed to him by Kirby and co.
The heart activated boosting making him from what's basically fodder to an actual threat, capable of tanking combo hits from Kirby and his allies
It boosted Meta knight and gave him the ability to create 4 equal clones which he used to fight kirby and 1-3 other members of the teams
Made Dedede notably stronger than his base where he could also fight Kirby and co on more equal grounds where before he was getting overwhelmed

Most bosses were turned that way via JH

also the opposite friend hearts can boost fodder enemies to be comparable to kirby but that's likely related to how friendly it makes them.
(either way it took 120 of those to match the jamba hearts)

Okay, but why does 4 clones equal a 16x increase in power?

look hear me out.
There are 120 hearts right?
1=equals to kirbyverse main 4-A feat
the 4-A feat is equal to the simultaneous destruction of 16 areas with starry night skies

thus 120 hearts each with 16 starry night skies worth of power equals to VT being 1920x above the starry night sky feat.

Okay. That seems fine. 3-C can probably be applied then.

However, the reasons for this need to be explained in at least a few of the character profile pages in an easy to understand manner. Linking to a blog containing the mathematical explanation might be easiest.

That might also work, but a blog is likely better.

Let's wait for thoughts from Efi (either he or medeus will probably apply this).

I think we could make an update to the powerscaling blog parts made by efi and/or could make a note in Jamba hearts profile, VT and maybe kirby.
Note would be something along the lines of:
Each individual jamba heart (of which there are 120) scaling to Magolor's feat and these hearts are the components of Void Termina's sealed form (of which he is equal or likely above in power) which warrants at least 4-A+ to 3-C attack potency.

If what you told above is correct, it seems to qualify for 3-C, yes.

I mean if we have the 1920x that seems rather legit then what's the point of saying "oh well but maybe it isn't". Like bro we have the numbers, we have the facts and statements, so why not?

Look man you ended up confusing me about 50 messages ago on what you agree and disagree on and the only points you brought up were already adressed

It is very poitless, because Void have a 3B feat that was already agreed on, the thread for 3B should made instide of that but I guess we are waiting for a calc for that or something

It is very poitless, because Void have a 3B feat that was already agreed on, the thread for 3B should made instide of that but I guess we are waiting for a calc for that or something
Link to where it was agreed on, cause if it's the one I'm thinking of than it was actually heavily rejected

Look I just wanted to give a single symbol to them cuz their "Borderline 3-C" and that would give a + but now it's an upgrade
im not complaining just saying facts

And unless someone doesn't want to make Kirby 3-B/2-C again we gotta get stuck into this type of argument
So stop saying this is "Pointless" or "Useless" and if you guys think that way then just unfollow the thread and keep on with your life or idk try to make the said threads
When still have 4-A Kirby so we will have to do a discussion and debates about this liking you or not

I don't want some compromise, people just aim a result based on how they feel like. I want to know what they disagree with and argue against that, if they're wrong or heck even if they're correct, argue against that would be the only way to figure what's accurate.

What reasons even exist for a Jamba Heart piece to not scale to Magolor? How does that collide with the reasons of that being the case?

What reasons even exist for a Jamba Heart piece to not scale to Magolor? How does that collide with the reasons of that being the case?
I conceded on that point like 100-200 posts ago Efi, I dont think that the Jamba Hearts should be am accumulated power like a multiplier, I think that VT should only be massively above the 16 starry sky feat but I am severely outvoted here. Do what you want.

Unlike some people I know when to quit (not referring to you), and I have decided that it isn't worth essentially stone walling and turning it into a circular argument.

look man we don't care wether you are outvoted or not we wanna know your point.
From my perspective you said
"Oranges aren't orange, but most people think they are so i won't elaborate any further" and do exactly that. No context. Bruh.

Like, we don't want inacurate info mate, we want your actual point and opinion. Because from our perspective you are headcanoning that jamba hearts don't stack for some reason despite it being logical that placing more batteries into a machine would make its output higher, and this aren't even batteries, this are pretty much pieces of him.
So i get that you don't like it, but unless you give us at least a good explanation for your point then its obvious that you're not gonna get anywhere with your opinion.

Fine.

My issue is that while The Jamba Hearts on their own scale above the Master Crown there isn't an official reason to scale them in a multiplier fashion, while all the Jamba hearts combined should be far, far above a single Jamba Heart, it should not be like a multiplier. However, the scaling exists and cannot be ignored, I believe VT and everyone who scales to it are a frankly ridiculous amount above the 16x starry sky feat, but unquantifiably so.

That is my honest to god view on this

I guess to be fair i feel there are multiple verses that would be far higher if they multiplied for each object but aren’t, but I don’t want to pull a “well this x character” card

lost my chance to give you the 1000th kudos dangit

anyways i think the thing about it is not that we need some official multiplier, heck this isn't even a multiplier.
Hydrogen atom can cause nuclear explosion when their full internal energy and stuff is released.
We divide a 100 litres of water into 100 parts.
100 litres has x amount of atoms and thus 1/100th part of it would have a 1/100th part of the atoms and thus have the energy potential 1/100th of the 100 litre water.
Same kinda goes here.
If the hearts didn't sum then why would they need to fuse them together to reincarnate void?
1 of the hearts has 4-A energy and it is logical that
1+1=2 thus 4-A+4-A= 2x 4-A
i don't see what the problem is considering it adds up.

Back