• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yall suck at giving a good image

this video, around 29 seconds in the moment begins and the image you gave us has less trails than the one in the cutscene. If i can trust your words about the pink ones not counting then there are around 20 purple trails a second later, aka 300x multiplier at least.

also it is hard to see every single one due to their movement speed but im pretty sure i saw even more moments later.

there were 12 on popstar alone and the hearts spread out at least across the galaxy which might not even be right cause i heard something about them spreading out across the universe.

hey, whatever is the most accurate, that should be enough to slap a + on the 4-A however, being 384x Starry Sky AP

wait was it 16?

cause the difference between baseline 3-C and the result i am getting right now is

which means that if someone were, let's say, 2x stronger for some time then that would already mean they are beyond baseline.

Might be a stupid question but, is the generally assumed thing is that Kirby had 4 team members throughout the game they can spawn out of there own power and friend hearts?

not really, at least i don't think so. I think the reason it is believed to be that way is because of the existence of whispy wood's animation burning down which wouldn't exist if it wasn't assumed that there were allies to help it happen

Currently misused to an extraordinary degree on the wiki, the "+" symbol should be used when the Attack Potency has been calculated to be greater than the average (arithmetic mean) of the high end energy level and low end energy level of a particular tier.

The "+" symbol can also be used if there exists a calculation extremely close to the arithmetic mean, and characters scale above the calculated feat by a wide margin, for example being able to defeat enemies on such levels with a single casual attack.

Example: Average of Large Building level is: [2 Tons (low end) + 11 tons (high end)]/2 = 6.5 Tons (the arithmetic mean). All energy levels from 2 Tons to 6.5 Tons should be listed as Large Building level, whereas all energy levels from 6.5 Tons to 11 Tons should be listed as Large Building level+.

quoted from the attack potency page.
It seems we don't actually need a 3-C calc, just one that is close to the arithmetic mean and so characters need to scale above it. Assuming that the multiplier is legit, this should work as Void way stronger than the heart he was sealed in

I trust Medeus' sense of judgement.

What do you think about the replies to your last comment?

I disagree with the Jamba hearts scaling to the Master Crown in the first place, I'm using numbers with what I count out of the Jamba hearts, but this is assuming that VT scales to the Jamba hearts in a multiplier style fashion, While my numbers are right I don't agree with them

I mean, to be fair in the boss fight itself Void Termina can seemingly spawn 4 Master Crowns to fire lasers at the player

i don't agree with hearts not scaling. Even the pink hearts that kirby throws boost basic enemies that die in one tackle to prominent allies that can fight bosses in one throw. There is no reason to assume that the purple hearts which are the evil version of that don't do the same, not to mention that they indeed boost whispy woods from a weak tree that gets fodderized in seconds into a way bigger tree that can take a fire hit from two allies at ones. The examples stay prevalent.

also can yall wait on deciding to side with anyone before Efiiciente logs in? You know, the guy who has actual scans, sources and compiled evidence?

Even the pink hearts that kirby throws boost basic enemies that die in one tackle to prominent allies that can fight bosses in one throw.
As as speculation, sure, it can be that the pink hearts amped other characters. But we have nothing to make that claim.

Heck Fighters 2 points to the idea of the power of friendship making them grow strong over time, so maybe that amped them. That take is more likely than the Friend Hearts amping them and yet even that shouldn't be on profiles.
which is exactly why I disagree with the scaling honestly
That seems like a weird take. What he uses it's a giant version of the crown, used in 1 move, and created and vanished by his power just for that, if anything it should point to the idea that he is > to the crown to some unknown degree (if we take in that that is the Master Crown). He can also create giant versions of the weapons the 3 Mage-Sisters had when he's far above them, that doesn't mean that's his limit, he's just imitating the way things are and work and using them on his own AP, kinda like Kirby.

That seems like a weird take. What he uses it's a giant version of the crown, used in 1 move, and created and vanished by his power just for that, if anything it should point to the idea that he is > to the crown to some unknown degree (if we take in that that is the Master Crown). He can also create giant versions of the weapons the 3 Mage-Sisters had when he's far above them, that doesn't mean that's his limit, he's just imitating the way things are and work and using them on his own AP, kinda like Kirby.
This does make sense

Kirby: the only franchise where the power of friendship is an actual thing that unironically exists and makes you EXTREMELY OP

I feel that upgrade is useless if we gonna get 3-B? Anyway I disagree because 4A+ is so low
Kirby: the only franchise where the power of friendship is an actual thing that unironically exists and makes you EXTREMELY OP
I see that you had ignore MLP here

Back