• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

READ THE OP. The Main Revisions: 2 (This is a Naruto thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

Yes that would be nice. Though I guess we have to wait for @Taka for him to come back but in the mean time yes plz close this and when he comes back we will continue this

The only people asking for the thread to be closed are the same 4 users that aren't making arguments and waiting to bide time when literally the majority of the other users in this thread disagree with the proposition and have actually made arguments using scans and evidence.

Assertion is below evidence, there is no reason to close it, it's just like when it took 3 threads for the Base 5-B Naruto thread that eventually got denied after it was closed for two months waiting so one side could wait for one user to make all their arguments for them and lose traction.

It has more or less the same amount of people who agree and disagree, ignoring those who do not argue and just keep spamming the same thing, "agree" or "disagree".

Not that it makes any difference, anyway.

It's honestly baffling that people ignore the perspective in which the shot is viewed.

I've literally regurgitated the point that Naruto's headband isn't on Naruto's right, but BEHIND his head. Persepective, folks, perspective!.

Well, this seems unlikely to reach a conclusion unless we get more staff input, and some summaries to help them out.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
The only people asking for the thread to be closed are the same 4 users that aren't making arguments and waiting to bide time when literally the majority of the other users in this thread disagree with the proposition and have actually made arguments using scans and evidence.

The same arguments u guys made which are nothing but opinion based on perspective again. Very good Imade.

Antvasima said:
Well, this seems unlikely to reach a conclusion unless we get more staff input, and some summaries to help them out.
Plz close this. We will let u know beforehand when we will make make another (AND FINAL) thread

M11UTD said:
> nothing but opinion

Anime not being canon is a fact.

Pfpf this funny when anime has been accepted to be used for case by case situations when the manga can't be used. Your trolling right now if u didn't know that

Paul Frank said:
The possibility for Madara Uchiha and the rest of the Naruto franchise characters to move at light speed has already been discussed and debunked repeatedly. Currently, any repetition of said discussion is highly annoying and not subject to discussion.

No new information was presented in this thread besides the arguing of the same points so it should be closed based on the currently existing rules.
No new thread should be made either unless new points are brought up

He is disagreeing with not just me but the whole site since we use the anime for case by case situations so yeah he should have known that. Trolling at its finest and it s even been said to be ok to use it during this whole thread. He had to haven seen it

Paul Frank said:
Paul Frank said:
The possibility for Madara Uchiha and the rest of the Naruto franchise characters to move at light speed has already been discussed and debunked repeatedly. Currently, any repetition of said discussion is highly annoying and not subject to discussion.

No new information was presented in this thread besides the arguing of the same points so it should be closed based on the currently existing rules.
No new thread should be made either unless new points are brought up
There are new points brought up. They get ignored quite consistently.

AstralKing7 said:
Pfpf this funny when anime has been accepted to be used for case by case situations when the manga can't be used. Your trolling right now if u didn't know that
Multiple members already showed the difference between the manga and anime multiple times, also calling me a troll just for disagreeing is petty.

M11UTD said:
AstralKing7 said:
Multiple members already showed the difference between the manga and anime multiple times, also calling me a troll just for disagreeing is petty.

One measly unadapted detail is not a contradiction.

There is not difference besides perspectives which for some reason when it comes to Naruto, people can't use common sense to see this

The CRT that was accepted was based on the manga scans

In the anime it clearly dissipates nothing like light

In fact the anime version of light fang was never brought up in the other thread for that exact reason since in the anime it clearly is not light

We don't use a criteria for light to dissipate. And that's just animation effects. Stop using every thing that you saw to disprove the speed of the LF

So he can't use things in the anime disprove it being light but you can use things in the anime to try to say Naruto dodged it

Nani

Yeah Paul, if you can not interpret it any other way then excuse me. Using the anime to disprove a crtieria that we don't even use don't work.

Why are you linking the same image to prove different points? You really belive in that? Jesus.

Don't talk about beam's legitimate here. Create a CRT for that

AstralKing7 said:
There is not difference besides perspectives which for some reason when it comes to Naruto, people can't use common sense to see this

Don't call someone a troll for disagreeing with you, that's simply uncalled for and the equivalent of me calling you a wanker since we have differing views. But I don't since that'd be childish and flat out disrespectful.

M3X said:
Yeah Paul, if you can not interpret it any other way then excuse me. Using the anime to disprove a crtieria that we don't even use don't work.

This logic is a bit odd since you're using the anime to argue for the anime but he's using the anime to argue against and now it's invalid? That doesn't seem right.

Does not seems right because you can't understand what is being discussed using the anime. He is using a scene with animation effections to disprove the speed of the LF, using light dissipation. We don't even use this criteria and I am sure if he makes a CRT for this, it wont be accepted.

You can not just say "Oh you guys are using the anime to prove a point but why he cant?" When you don't understood the context

I believe this applies only for the anime, not the manga. (The dissipation stuff, then again it's not in our wiki's criteria to be classifed as lightspeed so yeah, it doesn't matter if it dissipates or not).

By that same logic, let's nerf everything that is said to have the speed of light, but that is not light.

As already addressed, Madara dissipate his technique, it is not as if he left the light there and it dissipates itself. This does not contradict his speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back