• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

READ THE OP. The Main Revisions: 2 (This is a Naruto thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which I'd like to see the thread where using the anime which isn't canon is alright to use for supportive evidence being deemed acceptable to use. Because I don't remember ever seeing a thread about that topic.

Again ... Anime does not contradict the manga at all, just have an insignificant detail not adapted. Repeating the same thing will not help at all.

Madara force and dissipate his technique after faliling to kill Naruto, does not prove that it does not have SoL.

Jesus. Read the comments guys. He can use the anime to disprove something, but HERE it wont happen because his point IS WRONG. Stop acusing us as hypocrite and instead of thid go read the comments, that you guys didnt read yet.

You're not making any sense at all. Details not adapted = contradictions, and trying to pretend otherwise is being disingenuous. Why exactly should the unreliable and contradictory material be taken over the source material?

Because people have too many different interpretations^. You guys call it unreliable only because it doesn't add up with your perspective but it's better than using fans assumptions.

We use the anime for case by case situations again I must say. It's starting to sound like preaching

Not adapted, does not mean to be contradictory, mainly when 99% of the feat has been adapted with precision and even, almost perfection. Especially when the fact not adapted is irrelevant to discussion.

And the source material does not come at all if not different perspectives, which can not be proven. Stating saying the same thing "is not reliable", "contradictory" will not change the facts.

The way light fang disappears kinda implies that parts of it are moving at different speeds if they fade at separate times and not even starting to fade from the origin of the beam

Sir Silent orchestra said:
I see it as proof that LF does not travel at the same speed, if LF is Light then it need to must move at the same speed from the beginning to the end.
No. This is not an criteria to be followed. That's just an animation effect. And what it woukd change in general? We are not using anime speed feat, it has nothing to do with anime LF. We are using Naruto's moviment, just that.

Madara forced her to dispel ... It does not prove that she does not have SoL and neither is it a criterion used in the Wiki.

Just desperation!

M3X said:
No. This is not an criteria to be followed. That's just an animation effect. And what it woukd change in general? We are not using anime speed feat, it has nothing to do with anime LF. We are using Naruto's moviment, just that.
Why every evidence against it is being treated as art mistake? That's cherry picking, only using scene that suits you, same with anime LF, either you follow Anime LF or you not.

Yeah dude I don't care about. Anime light fang could be sound speed that wouldn't change nothing here

Why would the technique not fade starting from his mouth if it was one continuous speed

You see that as the jutsu being forced to dissipate but I see that as LF not moving at the same speed from the beginning to the end. If Madara forced to dissipate his jutsu, he should immediately stop his jutsu, not with half assed attempt like that.

How it will dissipate does not matter, what matters is that there was interference from Madara to force to dissipate.
That is, besides not being a criterion to be used, it has no contradiction with its speed.

Paul Frank said:
Why would the technique not fade starting from his mouth if it was one continuous speed

Okay let's start explaining how Chakra works. The chakra was built up in the tip of the attack. That means the chakra was already concentrated there first not from the mouth. First of all it wouldn't even make sense for the jutsu to fade from the mouth when the chakra is being concentrated in the tip that's already been shot out

Also it's crazy cuz other jutsus have been shown to stop like that ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Why we still arguing this when it wont change NOTHING about the feat? Anime LF could be 1 m/s, we are not using the entire speed feat, just Naruto's moviment.

No it is not. We are using his moviment, not the speed feat. We don't care about his speed feat with the anime. Anime LF could not be light, so what? We are using only the moviment, only this.

M3X said:
No it is not. We are using his moviment, not the speed feat. We don't care about his speed feat with the anime. Anime LF could not be light, so what? We are using only the moviment, only this.
So you acknowledge that anime Naruto is contradiction with manga Naruto?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
>Lastly, in this image you can clearly see a piece of Naruto's "headband" flaking off from the rest of it. Now, am I seriously suggesting that Naruto's headband just started falling off for no reason? No, it is quite evident that it's just Naruto's energy wafting off his form...something completely uncontradicted in the anime as seen when Madara cuts his "headband".That's false and is an explicit reason of the anime contradicting the manga. In the anime as you showed the thing that came off of Naruto was energy and not his headband while in the manga it is explicitly his headband.
Light Fang - Headband Sashes
As I've highlighted here, the headband ends have a perfectly flat line and have a forced curve at the top going towards the left which is the same direction the Light Fang was swung towards. With the perfectly aligned similar colored bits directly above these flat ends, it's literally common sense that the headband was cut.
Flat ends.

Curved towards the beam's swung direction.

Same color.

Aligned.

The anime contradicts the manga as the headbands aren't cut.

can u prove that its not just energy form his headband

the cutting part exactly look like this

Lateddest

I did not said that. Nothing that I said indicates this. The answer is no. I disagree with the LF not being light using anime. I suggest you to make a CRT, not discuss this here. Or you can just talk alone

AstralKing7 said:
You do understand that other jutsus like LF disappear like that which means that only an art element
What other jutsu have to do with LF? water jutsu have completely different property than light, same with fire, earth, wind and lighting.

What other jutsu have to do with LF? water jutsu have completely different property than light, same with fire, earth, wind and lighting.

It's an art element which u don't understand. Stop wasting comments

M3X said:
I did not said that. Nothing that I said indicates this. The answer is no. I disagree with the LF not being light using anime. I suggest you to make a CRT, not discuss this here. Or you can just talk alone
This is a thread regarding LF and anime is only a secondary canon too, you also you said no one cares if anime LF only moves at the speed of sound.

So what you mean is no one will care if Anime LF is not a real light, since no light will move at the speed of sound.

Sir Silent orchestra said:
srop repeating same thing bro

did u not see the last crt that was disagree

if not then go read it first

even if u dont agree u shouldnt do that here and create crt

but stop saying that LF is not ls

it was accepted as ls

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3027470

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back