• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
New key image for the ova

Re zero memory snow

So the ova seems like it will adapt 3 of the short stories: mayonnaise scramble, some like it cold and now apparently emilia's first date. Seems a little much for an ova, wonder if its gonna be over 24 minutes, seems like it.

Maybe when they stopped milking rem.

Was just a joke but wouldn't be surprised if they animated rem if stuff.

I want adaptations of the ex novels, but doubt we will get that any time soon, even manga adaptations would be good, idk if they are gonna do anything when the arc 3 manga finishes, would hope for arc 4 adaptation, but ex novel adaptations are next best thing, followed by reinhard vs cecilius and other stuff like that, like orcus red snow, successor of blue, or felt camp stuff o anastasia camp stuff.

@Pgeasus Mayonnaise is already Rem's side story and didn't she had good role in "some like it cold"? although it's weird they are doing the Emilia side story LOL

I wouldn't consider mayonnaise scramble and some like it cold, rem side stories, they're not just focused on rem, but the entire camp, a rem story would be like the one about rem taking a day off from work.

Also seems my wishes have come true, ex novel 2 seems to be getting a manga adaptation:

Re Zero Ex Novel 2 manga

Does "mayonnaise scramble" and "some like it cold" has Ricardo in it? If so, i may read it.

Also, a EX vol 2 manga?! Did they decided to skip over Vol 1? wow.

No there is no ricardo.

Well if they want to go by the chrology of the series then ex novel 2 happened before ex novel 1 since it happened 50 years ago.

Or it might just be wilhelm is super popular so they are giving him some love.

Daww...then no read for that filler...

Welp...that means we won't see Anastasia and Ricardo Manga for a very long time... but i guess theey're gonna adapt vol ex2 and ex3 for that manga... then, if i recall about the time line: Wilhelm>(maybe Al in between)>AnaxRic>CruxFourxFel>PercillicaxAl...

Daww, no fair...Ricardo needs more love, ya know...he's best girl. QAQ

******* Tappei just dropping the balls on Arc 6 like this....it will take forever for us to reach arc 6 in the LN.

If arc 5 is just 3 to 4 volumes, by next year we will be in arc 6 in the ln.

tappei might add some stuff though so would be surprised if it turns out to be 5 volumes long.

So a popularity poll was held recently, and emilia beat rem, otto is at #3, wtf guess otto is loved by the Japanese fans, and as i suspected wilhelm is popular indeed and is at #4 tied with subaru.

Just only 4 places is a really weird rank placements for 5 characters. Why not 10, 15, or 20 characters? Why 4? ...And if Ricardo is not in top 10 i swear to god...!

Probably is a larger list but idk where to find that.

Highly doubt ricardo is in the top 10 though since he wasn't in arc 4 of the ln, your best shot would be after he shows up again in arc 5.

>and emilia beat rem

Is this the end of the world? I really don't see how this is possibile. Rem destory every poll with nearly 50% of the votes each time. What is this? World Cup 2018?

Howlingwolfjoey said:
Just only 4 places is a really weird rank placements for 5 characters. Why not 10, 15, or 20 characters? Why 4? ...And if Ricardo is not in top 10 i swear to god...!
Yeah showing only top 4 is strange but maybe they did it because Subaru and Grandpa are tied so they thought they could away with it? anyway a poll where Otto beat Subaru and Rem isn't No1 can't be trusted lol

Dude this is not character popularity poll it's signed copies "of the anime volumes" poll and Emilia had more covers than Rem iirc. You don't flip the fandom with character backstory reveal + most of the Japs already know Emilia's backstory from the WN, you think they are like us waiting for years for someone to translate the WN? lol

If it only dealt with anime volumes, how did otto get 3rd place? He wasn't a major character during those volumes.

The official twitter said otto's popularity is due to arc 4 too.

Nevermind what I said earlier, here's the truth:It's a signing session. Wilhelm got a new book lately, so I assume they'd want it signed. The people who came to get Rem were described as having brought a lot of special edition books with Rem covers. So what you actually have available to be signed probably factors in.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Wonder how high sloth chan ranks? His backstory was revealed and he was in a couple ln volumes.
Wasn't he top 10 in one of the latest polls? I really love Sloth-chan I hope he gets more love in the LN and plays more twister with Rem Come body ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Betelguese is best dad, too bad pandora had to screw up his chances of getting with fortuna and living with a happy family.

Pandora, causing problems since over 100 years ago, wish i knew how to make a meme with pandora and shades to put here lol.

Sloth chan is crazy but the other bishops are more insane.

When it comes to causing damage sirius is more deadly due to her op ability, sirius is more batshit crazy too.

Still can't get over sirius eating sloth chan's remains so they could become one.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Betelguese is best dad, too bad pandora had to screw up his chances of getting with fortuna and living with a happy family.
Hold the phone...Ricardo is best dad. He took care of the pearlbatons and kill the people who killed their parents and Roshi. He's more badass than Betelguese... lol Besides, if that happens to me, he can be MY daddy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

New WN chapter is out "fuckig finally",here a summery:

resuscitate her and fails

2. he compares his own hands/fingers to the marks on her neck; they completely match, thus subaru realizes he was the murdered.

3. with that realization, he starts puking.

4. subaru closes meili's eyes, folds her hands on her chest, etc etc

5. then he finds that on his right hand, there are bits of skin and blood, but meili is uninjured save for the strangulation marks. then he sees black dragon veins on his arms. >Subaru: I forgot about this, when did it reach my arms? Wasn't it only on my legs?

6. at the same time, he feels the pain in his left arm. he rolls back his sleeve and finds dried blood; he cleans it and sees that it's not an ordinary would. carved on his arm is "natsuki subaru ÕÅéõ©è" in katakana. ÕÅéõ©è in chinese is something you'd say to announce yourself to someone of higher rank than you when you call on them. so it's "natsuki subaru calls upon" [person more important than him]

7. he remembers that the last time he heart meili was last night; he can't trust himself at all and asks himself who he is. 8 . while his consciousness was gone, had this person called [natsuki subaru] occupied the body?

9. and then he yells and beats the ground in anger, and finally claws at the black part of his right arm; his blood drips red.

Yeah I love where this is going though. But seriously, F(ck Tappei he's just dragging on with this suffering BS. get to the freaking point lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back