• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said this many times already but it will be a big shame if Shaula doesn't join the main gang after this.

I know Subaru is stupid but even he should realize the firepower at his disposal if he joins in Shaula. Roswaal will be his b!tch.

Shaula is deeply in love him, exactly like Rem, except she's way more useful than some oni girl who can't deal with few witch cult fodders.

Would be like having reinhard on his side, shaula is too powerful, how we gonna get suffaru if shaula is protecting him?

Though even with reinhard there were ways to work the story around his opness, like if he killed sirius everyone else would die, so it could work, just hope if it happens the sense of threat doesn't go away.

As overpowered Shaula is, she's not Rei-chan. He's still getting killed in the tower despite Shaula being there. You don't need to get past Shaula every time you want to kill Subaru.

Tappeo has already teased the idea of Subaru using Shaula affection to further his goals~

Reusing backgrounds, out of place Al, several unnecessary illustrations, and the fight scene is not illustrated comparing to the previous vols and/or EX vols. Plus, the 17th vol dropped by several ranks and Magical Index is still on top...

Index is pretty big in japan anyway. When the anime ended it was selling around 150-200k per volume.

I can see your points however.

Index? Not at all

I would say Re;Zero is the repetitive one with all the "Subaru suffering" theme. It get old pretty fast and most dead-end loops feels like a waste of time

Not to mention Ricardo is been given far less illustrations for no reason even tho he plays a big role in the 5th arc comparing to the 3rd arc, which they should've given him more illustrations with Wilhelm and Ram's fight and take away some useless illustrations like: Julius, Felt's camp, which she serves no purpose in the volune's plot, and some 75% of unnecessary illustrations that serves no purpose.

Can someone tell me why is no one is talking? Is this thread dead? Am I...alone? If it's not dead, well...I think it needs a new thread at this point...

Pegasus is too busy playing **** visual novels and I find new waifu every day.

Tappei is a hack who update once per month and most of the chapter these days are just waste of time.

The LN is just repeating what we already know and the art choice got worse for some reason.

Of course it's dead.

There has been no news, and i don't care for arc 6 translations as i don't feel like reading the story out of order, arc 5 translations have been on hold for a while now, so of course i haven't posted here.

Knowing you, this fan letter surely has to do with Ricardo having more appearance in the story.

No, that's impossible without something to copy and paste into the translator.

Now I understand why you like this character so much, I had no idea he had lost an arm, so I hope the author reads this and Ricardo comes back with a badass metal/magic arm or something like that, actually, I wouldn't be surprised if that happens, that's pretty normal in this kind of story.

But i don't want a replacement arm, I want his original arm back! >A< I wanna feel and hug by both of his soft and fluffy arms. And I wanna be patted by both of his arms.

Besides, that's an overrated trend nowdays. But I don't want him to be weak as Al, I don't want "New Ricardo", I want him to be the same 2 armed self.

Also, as for art choice, yeah it's somehow downgrading itself. Just look at Ricardo's feet. It looks weird comparing to the previous volumes. All I want to know his soles and tgis is the punishment I get. Rip, me.

At least he hasn't been turned into a fly like the citizens of priestella, or got as messed up as crusch who lost her memories and is suffering from capella's poison, crusch previously got her arm cut off by regulus too.

Feels bad man, why tappei have to torture best girl crusch?

Crusch really suffers a lot, doesn't she?

I think tappei is making her suffer cause she was the strongest candidate to become queen.

Also, I think technically speaking, Tappei said in his Q&A that Emilia is the strongest in the Royal Selection while Priscilla is 2nd and Crusch is 3rd.

Emilia has a lot of doujins. Not as much as Rems, but still! THOT Emilia over Ricardo? WTF? What is this? Blazblue CTB where I have to pay Ricardo as DLC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back