• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible that due to the whole nobody remembering rem stuff, she became more dependent on roswaal, which could explained why she is so attached to him, essential before she only cared for rem and roswaal, rem is gone so now it's just roswaal. I mean she did lose her whole race and roswaal is the one who give her food and shelter but still...

It was still unhealthy before the rem stuff but certainty that must have made it worse. And the other thing is garfiel (a character who shows up in arc 4) is a much better for ram than roswaal, he has love her since forever but ram only sees him as a brother, and lets just say that after what happens in arc 4 everyone except ram dislikes roswaal for obvious reasons and she obviously should not love the guy but she does.

Roswaal has been clinging on to a single goal since forever, and ram has been clinging on to roswaal since forever, so yea a really unhealthy relationship

@Celes huh, honestly, i didn't see it until you brought it up. lol

Ricardo fanboy? Nonono, I think you misused the term. I think the correct term you're looking for is "Ricardo is best waifu/best girl"

@Aizen you have no idea lol, we basically have a love square here, mimi the cat girl from the wild fangs has a crush on garfield, garfield loves ram, ram loves roswaal loves echidna, echidna "loves" subaru, i say "loves" cause echidna is more so interested in subaru's ability than him, she is a sociopath, she doesn't understand love.

Love how we went from talking about dark stuff to love squares though lol. But if we wanna talk about dark, well echidna wants to use subaru's rbd, she finds the ability to redo stuff fascinating and wants to conduct experiments to see what happens, she pretended to want to help subaru, by having her with him she would help him out so he would find the perfect routes so to speak, but what she didn't tell him is that echidna wanted him to die a lot just so she could see what would happen.

That's where the echidna if comes from, it's a what if subaru accepted her offer for her help, end result subaru ends up killing himself for the smallest reasons because he doesn't value his life.

The major things about arc 4 in terms of character development i would say is one for subaru to value his life, he didn't care about his own life as long as he could save everyone, satella is the one who taught him to value it.

The next thing is emilia being independent, she depended on puck to take care of her, puck is the one who even decided her hair style, she also depended on subaru, and of course roswaal. The bad end so to speak of her not overcoming that is her being totally dependent on subaru, the good end is her standing on her own.

Speaking of bad ends, in arc 4 in one of the trials subaru is shown what happens after he dies, remember that time julius killed him? Well betelguese still didn't die and puck had to sacrifice himself to save emilia, that time i recently mentioning about his instant suicide after finding out about rem? Everyone was sad, and then some shadow thing took over subaru's body, forcing puck to nuke the area and kill everyone.

There are other ones but not that interesting, the times puck killed subaru, and was going to destroy the world reinhard showed up and killed puck, the time rem killed subaru, emilia wasn't happy and was upset and left the mansion.

If you wanna get more into the series, this link list all the translated re zero stuff, short stories and what not.

Ram x Roswaal the biggest crack ship in the series don't let it drag you down. Did I say Subaru loves Satella as well?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So Mimi loves Garfiel > Garfiel loves Ram > Ram loves Roswaal > l Roswaal loves Ekidona > Ekidona loves Subaru "more or less" > Subaru is on some harem shit with Emilia\Rem AND Satella

Tappei is out of his ******* mind lol

Speaking of shipping, we need characters to ship because the shipping rate is low.

Rein x Felt. Al x Persillica. Anastasia x Julius(or Ricardo). Ricardo x Me. Ricardo x Subaru. And i'm runnung out of ideas. XD

Indeed the shipping in this series is horrible

Ricardo x Subaru seems like an interesting idea I can see this happening during the final arc after Ricardo have his final duel with Reinhard and Subaru kills Satella

I was thinking of Ricardo x roswaal tho, they would make great couple

> Rein x Felt

No please no pedo

> Ricardo x Subaru

You would not believe it, but there are Doujinshis about this 0.0

Sorry I don't have it right now, I found it by chance in the Google images, I was just looking for something like "Emilia re zero", but there is a lot of hentai for some reason, then I saw an image of Ricardo, I should have ignored that image.

Like I said before, I found it randomly, when I saw that I said in my mind "NOPE", and immediately left that page.

It wasn't even translated, so it's not worth it even if you like that character a lot.

Satella is a nice girl though, not her fault she has a psychotic split personality, while she wants to die, subs wants to save her, but i don't see how it's possible, satella is op, unless he gets reinahrd to fight her while he figures out a way to get the witch genes out of her, but even then ppl have been hating the witch and telling boogey man stories about her for 400 years, that sort of hatred doesn't go away, this is the reason why the demi-human war happened in the first place.

So while subaru could save her, would the world accept her though? Hell no, people want to kill her, unless he takes satellla back to his world, i don't see a happy ending to satella, a more reaosnable ending is subaru gets rid of the witch of envy personality, but satella dies sacrificing herself to take out pandora, so while subs did save her, she dies protecting the world.

Yeah can't see a happy ending for Satella as of now unless Subaru takes her with him back to his world somehow, but who am I kidding? with how much Tappei wank over Emilia no way Subaru is having ending without her, but then AGAIN, is Tappei kind enough to give Subaru happy ending in the first place?

IIRC he once called out WN because it had happy ending lol. No way Re:Zero is getting happey ending.

This dude use to butcher meat while thinking of subaru, no way in hell he gets a happy ending, it will be bittersweet at best.

Re zero is the perfect series for sadists, it doesn't use gore to torture the characters, but emotional and psychological torture, which is way worse and more impact, didn't a bunch of jap fans have to take breaks on arc 3 cause it was too painful?

Subaru got messed up so bad in arc 3, it was frankly hard to watch, but then you think everything is going great he beat the whale, and betelguese but guess what? Rem got her memory and existence stolen and there is nothing subaru can do to save her, no respawns or anything.

This series is a ******'s wet dream, definitely not for children.

Actually, on a second thought nevermind that, there's Roswaal x Emilia Doujin out there you may enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back