• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Discussion Thread 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...idk if I have any choice, but I need your guys help. I know I can't do this alone, but I need your help to request Tappei to give Ricardo his arm back or change the event for the LN. Because as you know it's still in WN raw state, and I need the help of you guys to make a request to change it because the person who cut it off changed his weapon to claws, since if I know my weapon, claws can't dismember a limb, so it's impossible for him to lose an arm. But I need back-up to support the change and tell him to don't make him lose an arm. Who's with me?

...umm.....where is the enthusiasam? I know this place is dead, but c'mon! At least show some spirit by, idk... HELP ME TO TELL TAPPEI TO CHANGE THE STORY BY GIVING HIS ARM BACK!! ...Seriously, am I the only one that is active and fully supports the idea?

No offense, but you're the only one here who cares that much about ricardo.

And as i said before, there really isn't gonna be much discussion here unless we get some annoucements.

Then why not help me to support and spread it? We need to spread awareness and support Ricardo all the way. It's the only way to get Tappei to listen to us. Plea, beg, request, or throw away our pride, we have to be aware the situation we're in. Either tell him to give him his arm back, change the story, or don't buy his books, because it's the only way we have left...

Od Laguna is mentioned in the latest chapter. lets see if they give off more info about it.

Also, gluttony possession seems to be a thing which means it's more and more likely that Rem is the one who is killing everyone through gluttony possession.

One more Hax for the witch cult I guess.

No one cares! What only matters is how to spread awearness and telling Tappei to change the story or give Ricardo's arm back. That's what we're focusing!

So od laguna filters souls and cleans them of their stains, memories and experiences, to return them to their original state.

Seems like it's responsible for reincarnation.

Is no one even litening to me?? Where's the enthusiasam? Nevermind the future chapters/arc and let's focus on what is the situation right now, also known as HELP ME to GET RICARDO'S ARM BACK!! I mean c'mon. It's simple! I really need help here!

Seriously dude no one here is that interested in ricardo.

I understand you like him, but i am not that interested in him getting his arm back, crusch has already been screwed over worse than him and you don't see him writing to tappei to change the story.

If anything, the suffering just adds more to her character.

Anyway, might be time for a new thread.

I don't care if Crusch is screwed over worse and i don't care if her condition is worsen. As long as Tappei change to have Ricardo to have his arm back, that's all that matter than those other generic characters. We don't need an overstreching plot that focus on Crusch's camp, we want more Ricardo, and that's all that matters.

>Crusch generic

I could make this argument about ricardo seeing as his minor role in the story and there not being much interesting about his character imo.

However you're free to like whatever character you like and dislike any, but don't try to force your interest on other people, i have already told you i don't care about getting ricardo's arm back but you just proceeded to ignore what i said and continued asking about helping getting his arm back anyway.

You can't just force your taste on people bro.

1st off, I didn't say just Crusch, I said other characters, so that's a mistake on your part.

2nd, He's a major character, not a minor. He plays a huge role in both 3rd and 5th arc.

and 3rdly, you MUST care for him because he's the ONLY good character in the series. Without a furry character, this show wouldn't be a fantasy genre anymore and it'll be another steriotypical non-fantasy anime like SAO, Magic High School, etc. Why? Because it can't be a fantasy genre with furs in it. And if he lost his arm forever, he'll be getting the Adult Gohan treatment, and dies, and the series would suck and wouldn't be a fantasy genre anymore because there's no fur characters.

@Ricardo Did you literally just say i must care for him ,and that he is the only good character in this series ( ͡°Ĺ̯ ͡° )

Ricardo is an irrelevant character, his existence is not vital for the story seriously, and you sure as hell can't force me to like him, if anything you forcing me to like him will just make him dislike him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back